SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by SymBiotics, Aug 14, 2019.

1. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Jesus man, when is enough really gonna be enough. Seriously, go get some help.

2. i figure it's more constructive to help him rather than waste a post calling him childish names and telling him to read or use the search function.

putazorra, OnTheRize, Dthcore and 4 others like this.
  3. LOLOLOL I saw what you did there 3BG!! DM dic pics to MSG LOLOLOL

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  4. Don't encourage him. He's going to bankrupt the spank bank by putting it out there like that. The art of subtlety gets me higher quality pics. i've been doing this a long time, i know the ins and outs. (Puns all intended)

5. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Pinned batch 2 test cyp, 1ml in the thigh. Smooth as butter, no pip. Felt good. GSO version of it.

Dirty904 and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  6. dusbjon

dusbjon Junior Member

Anyone order since he opened back up and not heard anything back? Still haven’t gotten an address for payment.

7. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Email him again, I’m sure he’s swamped since he opened back up, there was a line longer than a Black Friday Walmart opening it seemed like.

8. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm hungry too. Will you feed me also?:confused::p:cool:
    10DAFC31-321B-44C5-8766-BFB99C3CA963.jpeg

9. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Yo come on @TNotch347 stop steering this thread off track . We are getting to the bottom of how MSG makes his fortunes off of Meso dick picks. From what I'm understanding so far is that MSG dick shamed 3BG about his flaccid penis looking like a clit dick. It was the 3rd most shared pick on instagram. Fuck it 3BG ride the publicity and use it to become an influence! I'm sure there is a thing for that kinda stuff.

10. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Lmfao

11. Sitakikupa

Sitakikupa Junior Member

I ordered the next day after he opened up, received payment info a few hours later.

Make sure you used protonmail to email him if you haven't already.

Dirty904 likes this.
  12. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

Yeah, same here, no dice.

I used proton as well so I’m sure there are no mix ups on my end.

13. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Wait..... what???

No, no, no. Time to definitely move this thread back along. Er.... Glad to hear that the Test Cyp pins like butter @TNotch347. Thanks for the review!

14. Dirty904

Dirty904 Member

Ordered Friday and had a response within a couple hours with an address! Make sure the format of the order is correct as well as using the correct email!

15. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

I’ve ordered from him before. I have everything per instructions in his list.

I’ll give it another day

Dirty904 likes this.
  16. TheGinger

TheGinger Member

Emailed and received a reply in hours yesterday.

17. dusbjon

dusbjon Junior Member

Not my first order, emailed twice also. I’ll try again.

18. SymBiotics

SymBiotics Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm sorry if I failed to reply. It is possible that I opened your message and got distracted before replying.
    Please feel free to email me again if it is more than a day before I answer.

jackmeoff1 likes this.
  19. SymBiotics

SymBiotics Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have been meaning to post this for days. This was sent to me by another customer who desired to maintain anonymity. Copied and pasted from our email conversation is his injection/dosing schedule:
    "Inject protocol is test enth 300mg/ml. Received on December 27th and injected the next day. Labs completed January 10th. Protocol is 0.4 ml test enth tuesday and Saturday."
    MESO bloodwork #1.jpg

20. dusbjon

dusbjon Junior Member

Sym took care of it. Appreciate it!

Dirty904 and Hulkman62 like this.