SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Let me guess, you were asking because you were about to roast this dude? Lmao

no lol. I just know people always say don’t show your face on here lol. So was wondering if maybe he didn’t know. I don’t roast. Look
At my feedback or post I don’t get into that stuff lol

Dhb is great. First time using it was expecting awful pip very smooth
I’m renegotiating my dhb post. I don’t have anything to compare syms dhb to cause I’ve never useed befor. The pip is surly bothersome after the third shot. Yesterday’s shots I did warm the oil which did help initially but waking up this morning I didn’t wanna move my legs.

Package received. This second time around from Sym was a lot quicker than the first time. I ordered Thursday of last week and received it today on Monday.

So glad I didn't have issues. I'm part of a neighborhood internet watch site that sends me updates on all that's happening in my neighborhood. Unfortunately, where I live there's a lot of human scum taking advantage of the COVID-19 lock down. Burglaries are up 87% and now I'm getting notices that people are getting their mail parcels stolen. Glad this didn't happen to me as this was the largest order I've ever placed for this type of thing.

Thanks, Sym.

Package received. This second time around from Sym was a lot quicker than the first time. I ordered Thursday of last week and received it today on Monday.

So glad I didn't have issues. I'm part of a neighborhood internet watch site that sends me updates on all that's happening in my neighborhood. Unfortunately, where I live there's a lot of human scum taking advantage of the COVID-19 lock down. Burglaries are up 87% and now I'm getting notices that people are getting their mail parcels stolen. Glad this didn't happen to me as this was the largest order I've ever placed for this type of thing.

Thanks, Sym.

So, I gotta ask... are you naked in your avi?

Is there a contact I'm missing? Keeps getting returnes

You don’t mess around with “hey” “wassup” or “hello” do you? Skip right past the introductions and jump straight into buying drugs. Nice to meet you Wonderman.

Use the handy search function and search for posts by SymBiotics. You’re looking for his pastebin that has his list and email address.

Back