SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

I'm sure a few of us understand your excitement brother. I, for one get it. I came here from BOP, and quickly realized everything wrong they did over there. There really isn't accountability and when somone tries to point out a vendor's short comings big or small, that someone gets squashed.

Etiquette here is different and that is honestly for the better. Providing positive feed back is one thing, but outright shilling is highly frowned upon. Giving a G2G is an absolute no no. It is irresponsible to jeopardize your reputation over a complete stranger that sells drugs.

I will agree that sym has done a great job so far. I have had a positive experience myself, BUT what new folks need to learn and what I learned over the past year or so is this. He is a guest in our house. He will remain welcome so long as he is a good guest. If that changes he will get evicted. It is extremely important to keep that attitude and refrain from shilling and giving that G2G. This ensures the status quo remains in favor of the customer.

Yeah it took me some time to put all the dick riding comments together I put a lot of thought into it LMAO. Reminds me of the old days when I hardly knew a thing and actually tried to order shit from sources I found on Eroids. I still don’t know a lot but I do know I don’t use Eroids anymore. At least I’m actually discussing customer service and gear not bulshitting and talking about completely random shit like giving to much praise when I have a good experience with a source!

First off, you can see that you can use multiple quotes in the same post. Rather than posting three times in a row to make it all about Chandler.

Just wanted to say I had ordered again with Sym and I shit you not I payed for my order and the very next day I about shit when it was already here! One damn day idk how that happens that’s incredible! I’m very happy ordering with Sym very easy process. I just grabbed a few more bottles to add to my next upcoming run! Disregard the amp of test that was from another source View attachment 129516

2nd, you don’t need to be gushy. You appreciate Sym’s services and Sym appreciates your bitcoins and XMRs. It’s a professional business relationship. Sym isn’t going to welcome you as some son he never had no matter how nice you are. So instead of flowery unicorn prose, keep it simple something like:

“Just wanted to say I had ordered again with Sym and my order came the next day. I’m happy ordering with Sym because it’s an easy process. I just grabbed a few more bottles to add to my next upcoming run. Disregard the amp of test - that was from another source.”

Granted, a little stale but less cringeworthy. You convey your facts without opening your butthole for Sym to have his way with you.

placed an order for a buddy of mine. t/a was short and all was accounted for. he sent snaps of the packaging and it was the same vault like quality as usual. only issue my buddy said was one of the orals may have leaked a little. thank you

placed an order for a buddy of mine. t/a was short and all was accounted for. he sent snaps of the packaging and it was the same vault like quality as usual. only issue my buddy said was one of the orals may have leaked a little. thank you
God Damn it!!! And all you people are gonna still use him. ??????? One lightly leaking bottle today leads to FBI and DEA knocking down his crib Waco style tommorrow!!!!!!! He's slipping.....Sym is Definetly slipping!!!!!

God Damn it!!! And all you people are gonna still use him. ??????? One lightly leaking bottle today leads to FBI and DEA knocking down his crib Waco style tommorrow!!!!!!! He's slipping.....Sym is Definetly slipping!!!!!
it is literally sealed in 4 different layers, no way would it even come close to leaking to the box. also, i didn't receive the order my buddy did. for all I know he could of had some greasy fingers and thought it was wet. I'm not sticking up for sym, I'm just posting feedback from what my friend stated.

it is literally sealed in 4 different layers, no way would it even come close to leaking to the box. also, i didn't receive the order my buddy did. for all I know he could of had some greasy fingers and thought it was wet. I'm not sticking up for sym, I'm just posting feedback from what my friend stated.
All good my man...that was more or less facetiously directed at Sym and some of the many many many Cringeworthy posts that pop up at times

Your buddy. Got it ;)
I get caught up in that all the time, ordering for 1 or 2 guys when I put my order in. For taking the risk and doing the legwork I make them pay the shipping and any other transaction fees so I save there. Shit , back when WU and MG were more readily accepted thier fees were damn near 80 bucks on a decent size order.

I get caught up in that all the time, ordering for 1 or 2 guys when I put my order in. For taking the risk and doing the legwork I make them pay the shipping and any other transaction fees so I save there. Shit , back when WU and MG were more readily accepted thier fees were damn near 80 bucks on a decent size order.
I wholeheartedly believe in charging fees for dudes who are too lazy or scared to do it themselves.

First off, you can see that you can use multiple quotes in the same post. Rather than posting three times in a row to make it all about Chandler.

2nd, you don’t need to be gushy. You appreciate Sym’s services and Sym appreciates your bitcoins and XMRs. It’s a professional business relationship. Sym isn’t going to welcome you as some son he never had no matter how nice you are. So instead of flowery unicorn prose, keep it simple something like:

“Just wanted to say I had ordered again with Sym and my order came the next day. I’m happy ordering with Sym because it’s an easy process. I just grabbed a few more bottles to add to my next upcoming run. Disregard the amp of test - that was from another source.”

Granted, a little stale but less cringeworthy. You convey your facts without opening your butthole for Sym to have his way with you.
You mean he isn't going to invite me over to have "a catch"

Hey y’all I was wondering if I could get some information from those who have received some gear through Sym. I was wondering how Sym packs his packages are they pretty stealthy and won’t cause any red flags cause I know my local usps x-rays packages and I’m wondering if there’s any chance of my package getting seized. any information helps thanks.

Hey y’all I was wondering if I could get some information from those who have received some gear through Sym. I was wondering how Sym packs his packages are they pretty stealthy and won’t cause any red flags cause I know my local usps x-rays packages and I’m wondering if there’s any chance of my package getting seized. any information helps thanks.
You don’t have much to worry about ordering domestic.

Even though I highly doubt a local USPS (please goverment bail me out)office can offered a packages x-ray machine, I doubt they can see whats in Sym packages. P.S usually those X-rays are at the distribution centers/hubs.

Back