T3 for fat loss

desertwarrior

I have a tiny bit of stubborn fat in my midsection that diet hasn’t seemed to affect. My top abs are all showing but right around my pant line there is a small section that persists. Would the addition of t3 help this. I’m hesitant to use clen because of issues I’ve had in the past. Was hoping someone could provide some insight.

I have a tiny bit of stubborn fat in my midsection that diet hasn’t seemed to affect. My top abs are all showing but right around my pant line there is a small section that persists. Would the addition of t3 help this. I’m hesitant to use clen because of issues I’ve had in the past. Was hoping someone could provide some insight.
No, T3 is not a fat burner. If you've been dieting for a long time, you might be deficient. The only way to know for sure is to get a blood test, specifically for FT3.

There's no way to target fat loss in a specific area. You just need to continue dieting, and the stubborn fat will eventually go. If it is truly "stubborn" and you're not above 10-12% body fat, yohimbine might be an option.

Keep dieting, cut calories or add more cardio or a combination or both, could consider adding yohimbine during fasted cardio, or clen.

Contrary to the outdated belief that spot weight loss around the abdomen isn't possible, only generalized weight loss, in recent years it's been proven beyond any doubt GLPs promote visceral fat loss at significantly faster rate than overall fat loss. You also avoid the inherent risk of damaging your thyroid, particularly with UGL T3.

So while a small dose will make a calorie deficit easier to achieve, it'll also focus fat reduction where you most want it right now.

Contrary to the outdated belief that spot weight loss around the abdomen isn't possible, only generalized weight loss, in recent years it's been proven beyond any doubt GLPs promote visceral fat loss at significantly faster rate than overall fat loss. You also avoid the inherent risk of damaging your thyroid, particularly with UGL T3.

So while a small dose will make a calorie deficit easier to achieve, it'll also focus fat reduction where you most want it right now.
Dieting isn't an area I have a lot of knowledge or experience. Considering that I've been around these parts(the online bb'ing and aas Community) from the start, it would be fair to ask, "wtf are you doing here, then, and why?".

Well, I've got other areas that I'm interested in. I also won't try and pretend that I've got something to offer when I don't. However, my question is about the post I've quoted. Am I correct that Visceral fat is the fat that surrounds our internal organs? If we're talking about spot reducing, are we talking about a drug that reduces Visceral fat specifically? I don't think we are? Its a different KIND of fat. Its not the AREA(pant line) that is being targetted.

My old associate, @desertwarrior, how have you been? I don't think I've seen you in some time? Good to know you're still doing your thing. As far as your question is concerned. A couple of things I do know about, is the drugs we use and where to get them.

It has been said that when we inject USA Pharmacy Grade Growth Hormone, if we target an area with our daily injections, that area will see accelerated fat loss. I have spoken to some who swear that's the truth. I don't know if its true or not? Its for sure true that overall fat loss is happening at a much faster rate than without the specific GH. Its easier to lose as well.

The member I quoted brought up the latest drug that has taken folks from all walks of life by storm. I don't think its fair to put these drugs in the same group that saw the HCG diet craze and similar. Folks were buying boxes of crap from Walmart believing they were getting in at "Ground Zero". Afterall, the box said HCG and promised success. Unfortunately, the syringe in the box was of the oral variety. We know that real HCG, in order for it to work, needs to be injected. Another waste of money and any weight lost would have been lost by taking in less calories and exercise that should be followed in conjunction with the shit product in that box.

The drugs that the member brought up work. Another discovered after being brought to the market for something other than its being used for now. Diabetes drugs are like that. It was in the realm, its just now we know how its best used.

The visceral fat thing. I explain it by talking about the big fat guy who isn't squishy fat. To the touch, his stomach feels solid? Not so easy on the eyes, though? Maybe he's an anomaly? Maybe there's muscle underneath the skin? Unfortunately for the big guy, that's not the case.

That's the visceral fat. A diet high in saturated bad fats is one reason. He'd be in a better position if his gut was soft and squishy to the touch. He probably isn't long for this world without some drastic changes.

The other example of visceral fat is the HIV patient. For a time, there were HIV cocktails being prescribed that increased the visceral fat in the patients taking them. Unsightly, yes, but worth the trade as lives were being extended. HIV wasn't the quick death sentence it once was. In the 80's, folks would be given the diagnosis of being infected with HIV, and then within a year or so they were gone.

With the advances in treatment(drugs), you didn't have to be a world class athlete(folks always point to Magic Johnson) or among the Uber Rich to live 5, 10 and 20+ years after that initial diagnosis.

There's a drug called Egrifta. It's marketed by a Big Pharma Company(they don't manufacture egrifta) who was smack dab in the middle of the War against HIV. EMD Serono and its baby, Serostim, was given the nod by the FDA back in the 80's to be the only USA Pharmacy Grade Growth Hormone that would be prescribed to combat the Wasting Syndrome associated with HIV/AIDS.

Egrifta is a GHRP so it made sense to those making the decisions that EMD Serono be given the rights to market the drug, for a fee of course. Some pointed out that Serostim reduces visceral fat on its own? The issue was sugar. Blood sugar. Dr's said Egrifta was less harsh than Serostim when it came to patients. Serostim is snthetic hgh taken by daily injection. Egrifta is a GHRP that increases the users natural output of GH by signaling the pituitary to make more. The GHRP was less liely to cause the user to become diabetic. 18iu's of Serostim will have a tendency to do that. Whereas Egrifta, increasing GH output, isn't pushing the Pituitary to push out anything close to 18iu's a day.

The issue with Egrifta, testing showed that upon putting the drug down, the visceral fat came right back like it never left. Insurance companies were able, in many cases, to have Egrifta labeled as a Cosmetic fix to a problem. Therefore, big insurance companies weren't required to cover the drug. There aren't enough discount coupons to bring the drug in range for most needing or WANTING(insurance companies called it a want not a need) it.

Today, without insurance, a 30 day supply of Egrifta is right around $8,000(depending on the pharmacy). A months worth of Serostim, without insurance is around $20,000(4 126iu kits).

The big difference is Serostim is covered by insurance. Most importantly to those looking to acquire it on the Black Market, Welfare/State Insurance, especially in CA., cover it without batting an eye.

Egrifta, if its not covered, won't make it to the Black Market....and if it did, the price would in most cases, have to cover the cost plus whatever Tax the seller puts on it. Serostim costs many patients nothing. Therefor whatever they can get for it is profit. This is how we can see it sold for $500 to whatever the market will bear.

So, my friend desertwarrior, without bringing up D*P. Thers's something to consider.

Last edited:
Dieting isn't an area I have a lot of knowledge or experience. Considering that I've been around these parts(the online bb'ing and aas Community) from the start, it would be fair to ask, "wtf are you doing here, then, and why?".

Well, I've got other areas that I'm interested in. I also won't try and pretend that I've got something to offer when I don't. However, my question is about the post I've quoted. Am I correct that Visceral fat is the fat that surrounds our internal organs? If we're talking about spot reducing, are we talking about a drug that reduces Visceral fat specifically? I don't think we are? Its a different KIND of fat. Its not the AREA(pant line) that is being targetted.

My old associate, @desertwarrior, how have you been? I don't think I've seen you in some time? Good to know you're still doing your thing. As far as your question is concerned. A couple of things I do know about, is the drugs we use and where to get them.

It has been said that when we inject USA Pharmacy Grade Growth Hormone, if we target an area with our daily injections, that area will see accelerated fat loss. I have spoken to some who swear that's the truth. I don't know if its true or not? Its for sure true that overall fat loss is happening at a much faster rate than without the specific GH. Its easier to lose as well.

The member I quoted brought up the latest drug that has taken folks from all walks of life by storm. I don't think its fair to put these drugs in the same group that saw the HCG diet craze and similar. Folks were buying boxes of crap from Walmart believing they were getting in at "Ground Zero". Afterall, the box said HCG and promised success. Unfortunately, the syringe in the box was of the oral variety. We know that real HCG, in order for it to work, needs to be injected. Another waste of money and any weight lost would have been lost by taking in less calories and exercise that should be followed in conjunction with the shit product in that box.

The drugs that the member brought up work. Another discovered after being brought to the market for something other than its being used for now. Diabetes drugs are like that. It was in the realm, its just now we know how its best used.

The visceral fat thing. I explain it by talking about the big fat guy who isn't squishy fat. To the touch, his stomach feels solid? Not so easy on the eyes, though? Maybe he's an anomaly? Maybe there's muscle underneath the skin? Unfortunately for the big guy, that's not the case.

That's the visceral fat. A diet high in saturated bad fats is one reason. He'd be in a better position if his gut was soft and squishy to the touch. He probably isn't long for this world without some drastic changes.

The other example of visceral fat is the HIV patient. For a time, there were HIV cocktails being prescribed, that increased the visceral fat in the patients taking them. Unsightly, yes, but worth the trade as lives were being extended. HIV wasn't the quick death sentence it once was. In the 80's, folks would be given the diagnosis of being infected with HIV, and then within a year or so they were gone.

With the advances in treatment(drugs), you didn't have to be a world class athlete(folks always point to Magic Johnson) or among the Uber Rich to live 5, 10 and 20+ years after that initial diagnosis.

There's a drug that's manufactured by a company called Egrifta. It's marketed by another Big Pharma Company who was smack dab in the middle of the War to against HIV. EMD Serono and its baby, Serostim, was given the nod by the FDA back in the 80's to be the only USA Pharmacy Grade Growth Hormone that would be prescribes to combat the Wasting Syndrome associated with HIV/AIDS.

Egrifta is a GHRP so it made sense to those making the decisions that EMD Serono be given the rights to market the drug, for a fee of course. Some pointed out that Serostim reduces visceral fat on its own? The issue was sugar. Blood sugar. Dr's said Egrifta was less harsh than Serostim when it came to patients. Serostim is snthetic hgh taken by daily injection. Egrifta is a GHRP that increases the users natural output of GH by signaling the pituitary to make more. The GHRP was less liely to cause the user to become diabetic. 18iu's of Serostim will have a tendency to do that. Whereas Egrifta, increasing GH output, isn't pushing the Pituitary to push out anything close to 18iu's a day.

The issue with Egrifta, testing showed that upon putting the drug down, the visceral fat came right back like it never left. Insurance companies were able, in many cases, to have Egrifta labeled as a Cosmetic fix to a problem. Therefore, big insurance companies weren't required to cover the drug. There aren't enough discount coupons to bring the drug in range for most needing or WANTING(insurance companies called it a want not a need) it.

Today, without insurance, a 30 day supply of Egrifta is right around $8,000(depending on the pharmacy). A months worth of Serostim, without insurance is around $20,000(4 126iu kits).

The big difference is Serostim is covered by insurance. Most importantly to those looking to acquire it on the Black Market, Welfare/State Insurance, especially in CA., cover it without batting an eye.

Egrifta, if its not covered, won't make it to the Black Market....and if it did, the price would in most cases, have to cover the cost plus whatever Tax the seller puts on it. Serostim costs many patients nothing. Therefor whatever they can get for it is profit. This is how we can see it sold for $500 to whatever the market will bear.

So, my friend desertwarrior, without bringing up D*P. Thers's something to consider.
Quite the thoughtful response. You're the man, ben!

@biggerben69 what a sight for sore eyes. I am well brother, still pushing along. How are things going with you these days?

I appreciate the that in depth answer. I’m going to have to switch up where I pin my gh and see how that works for me. As always a pleasure to hear from you.

@biggerben69 what a sight for sore eyes. I am well brother, still pushing along. How are things going with you these days?

I appreciate the that in depth answer. I’m going to have to switch up where I pin my gh and see how that works for me. As always a pleasure to hear from you.
Where have you been jabbing it out of curiosity? I always pin it subq in the abdomen area. Can't really say If it helps with spot fat reduction or not as I've been in a deficit with other compounds in the mix

This is what the competitors and even regular skinny athletes always tell me and I’ve been around mma/boxers who are lean tell me when I complain about my stubborn back fat, “ keep dieting, you need to lose another 5-10%”.

It sucks but everyone holds their fat in different areas, only way to get of it is going to contest shape. After that, it’s like you have a new set point. But how do I know, I’ve never gone shredded glutes level lean only 6 packs lol.

Here you are :)
But if he took glp stuff without "additional help" he would lose lbm, at the same time as fat, right?
It is possible to know or foresee how it would pan out? I mean, do you just lose fat, at first, and then muscle too, or the weight one loses comprises both, from the get go? Does it depend on how long one takes it for?
Also, someone here mentioned yohimbine, but I read so many times that it doesn't do anything for fatloss.
What do you think?

This is what the competitors and even regular skinny athletes always tell me and I’ve been around mma/boxers who are lean tell me when I complain about my stubborn back fat, “ keep dieting, you need to lose another 5-10%”.

It sucks but everyone holds their fat in different areas, only way to get of it is going to contest shape. After that, it’s like you have a new set point. But how do I know, I’ve never gone shredded glutes level lean only 6 packs lol.
But have you ever looked at those shredded glutes and thought "wow, that bum bum looks great"? I haven't

But have you ever looked at those shredded glutes and thought "wow, that bum bum looks great"? I haven't
I don’t think anyone would care about shredding their butts unless it’s someone’s fetish, and there’s nothing wrong with that lol.

@Sector I generally pin in my upper hip area. Sub q injections leave welts or red blotches on me at times and I usually prefer it in an area my boxers can cover. I’m going to give it a go in the abdomen and I’ll report back on the progress I get.

May also add in some yohimbine as others suggested above. My body fat is already below 10%. It’s just that last bit around the waist that is resisting. Diet and training have been on point so I’m hoping this does the trick.

I don’t think anyone would care about shredding their butts unless it’s someone’s fetish, and there’s nothing wrong with that lol.
True. I suppose when you said shredded glutes, that Hadi guy came to mind. I mean... not for me.

All dieting reduces visceral fat first; it has to do with a calorie deficit, not GLP1s. GLPs just help you maintain that calorie deficit.

Nothing special about fasted cardio either, other than it helps some people maintain a calorie deficit. Same cardio fed/fasted + same calorie deficit = same fat loss.

@Sector I generally pin in my upper hip area. Sub q injections leave welts or red blotches on me at times and I usually prefer it in an area my boxers can cover. I’m going to give it a go in the abdomen and I’ll report back on the progress I get.

May also add in some yohimbine as others suggested above. My body fat is already below 10%. It’s just that last bit around the waist that is resisting. Diet and training have been on point so I’m hoping this does the trick.
Are you doing a show or photo shoot or just for personal reasons?

Some guys have to really dig in to contest shape to get their abs/obliques to show.

Maybe look into Helios, I heard people said it does actually help, no scientific experiments just anecdotal evidence.

I saw a vigorous Steve video recently where he discussed injecting a love handle on one side with some shit and that spot reduced the fat in that injection site... Can't remember the name of the stuff now off the top of my head

I saw a vigorous Steve video recently where he discussed injecting a love handle on one side with some shit and that spot reduced the fat in that injection site... Can't remember the name of the stuff now off the top of my head
I don't know if the following is anything having to do with what you were describing but you made me think about what I had in an old email. I copied and pasted the following....

"LIPOTHERAPY
* Liposolve, deoxycholic acid (10mg/mL), 10mL = $
(This is the EXACT same patented formula of K"x"bella that people pay HUNDREDS of dollars for 2mL vials). Deoxoycholic acid is essentially injectable bile, so it LITERALLY melts the fat cell... NOT make it smaller, but DESTROYS it, breaks it down and you excrete it out. Ask me for a thorough description and instructions on how to use it."

I wasn't asking anyone to ask me how to use the product. Now, keep in mind that the guy who typed the above selling the stuff he was talking about so keep that in mind if you're mulling things over.

I don't know if the following is anything having to do with what you were describing but you made me think about what I had in an old email. I copied and pasted the following....

"LIPOTHERAPY
* Liposolve, deoxycholic acid (10mg/mL), 10mL = $
(This is the EXACT same patented formula of K"x"bella that people pay HUNDREDS of dollars for 2mL vials). Deoxoycholic acid is essentially injectable bile, so it LITERALLY melts the fat cell... NOT make it smaller, but DESTROYS it, breaks it down and you excrete it out. Ask me for a thorough description and instructions on how to use it."

I wasn't asking anyone to ask me how to use the product. Now, keep in mind that the guy who typed the above selling the stuff he was talking about so keep that in mind if you're mulling things over.

It was 1mg glucagon sub q with tirz, insulin, and fasting. Said he got good results with spot reduction

Start at 21:08

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocx076as67c

Never heard of anybody else trying it. No idea if it actually plays out that way.