TAKE A BREAK

Why are so many folks upset/resistant to the idea that you shouldn't rum supraphysiologic long term without a break?

This is a fair question, and I don't have an answer. Maybe it's some sort of defense mechanism?
It's much more than that. I think alot of us are agreement that you need to take a break.

More than half of these guys that cruise on stupid high dose could probably just grow at that dose..

People "Cruising" on 600mg of gear is not a real cruise. Blood work can only say so much about the effects. dont know vascular integrity, heart function, etc.

The "Break dosage " is what the more recent discussion is. 100mg vs 150mg vs 200mg

Last edited:
Why are so many folks upset/resistant to the idea that you shouldn't rum supraphysiologic long term without a break?

This is a fair question, and I don't have an answer. Maybe it's some sort of defense mechanism?

Classic addiction.

With that being said, i'm gladly addicted to steroids instead of opioids and all other kind of hard drugs that i've been addicted to in the past.

I'm already pissed that i have to cruise soon, because i know i will feel worse. Going completely off or taking a break isn't something i'm planning to do soon, since i've only started roiding about half a year ago.

You see, the usual addict cope talk. ;)

Sponsors