Tell us your top 3 ugl HGH ?

the humas and the genos ive used were in the language of the pharmacy they were bought from.
Also for the humas, all the codes for each part fit perfectly, brail and colour of package was nice, etc. etc.
I am pretty sure they were real

the humas and the genos ive used were in the language of the pharmacy they were bought from.
Also for the humas, all the codes for each part fit perfectly, brail and colour of package was nice, etc. etc.
I am pretty sure they were real
Where they in turkish or english ?

Tell me your top 3 HGH from ugl that you used ? ( remember should be only UGL and also from your experience using it , not what you read on internet ).

My top 3 are:
Meditrope Mauve
Qtropin from Qore Pharm
SP Labs

Tell me yours?
Qtropin do you live in EU which website do you order it from?

There is a ton of really great generic gh out there tested all all to prove it to. Some of my personal favs
(1) Optis blacktops
(2) Tp blacktops
(3) Ace labs (still around but haven’t used in awhile). They had both had both blue and blacktops that were amazing
(4) “TIE” QSC 10iu bluetops and Q-Tropin
*** there’s still others out there I really wanna try that have great reviews like Cat and Stanford

But I can also say I have many years with straight pharma HGH as well and both USA brand called “Nutropin”’and Euro Genos and also a brand called Zomacton. The “Nutropin” was the first and only brand I used my first 2-3 years. Made a lot of istakes cause I wa clueless about it and was gettin it so insanely cheap I jus didn’t care. I found a friend prescribed them and he has literally drawers on his refergertor jus filled to the brim with them. So was was gettin 60iu pens I believe they were at the time for around $50. So i used anywhere from 12iu daily to 4-5iu daily. I have never ever got CTS from any brand over the years so bad like that did to to me. Anything over 5-6iu it was all day and nite to the point I couldn’t even squeeze me hand or make a fist. Eventually we lost touch cause he want my friend he was my younger brothers and he grew up and family moved etc. I did enjoy the Zomacton too because not jus the quality but then price at the time for me was like $60 per 30 iu or something like that, so point is a kit was less that $200.

But back to the orginal question at hand about comparing the pharma to generics today. Very little difference plus I’m much much more knowledgeable and wiser on how to use it too. But I’d say the ones I found closest to identical with pharma was the Optis most notably becuse of the allay zero water bloat, lack of sides in a good way, and type of way my skin looked. Very tight almost like shrink wrapped. And I also don’t get any lethargy like so many complain about. Even in TP blacks or QSC I do t get any bad sides like lethargy unless I using 8-10iu daily. Whic still isn’t bad cuz I split it anywhere from 2-3x daily. Last thing I’ll add to which now looks like an essay is one of my tricks I notice with good growth is my nails grow much faster (very noticeable, cuz my anxiety make me nite my nails) and my sleep is much more solid and straight through. Those are for me personally most noticeable. I always look for difference in post workout recovery being improved dramatically with good gh and also I usually eat clean 80-85% of the time. But if I do have a couple days I go really in and cheat it doesn’t matter the gh always keeps me leans and full.
Meditrope gold tops were straight up awesome. Need to try QSC’s 15iu now.

There is a ton of really great generic gh out there tested all all to prove it to. Some of my personal favs
(1) Optis blacktops
(2) Tp blacktops
(3) Ace labs (still around but haven’t used in awhile). They had both had both blue and blacktops that were amazing
(4) “TIE” QSC 10iu bluetops and Q-Tropin
*** there’s still others out there I really wanna try that have great reviews like Cat and Stanford

But I can also say I have many years with straight pharma HGH as well and both USA brand called “Nutropin”’and Euro Genos and also a brand called Zomacton. The “Nutropin” was the first and only brand I used my first 2-3 years. Made a lot of istakes cause I wa clueless about it and was gettin it so insanely cheap I jus didn’t care. I found a friend prescribed them and he has literally drawers on his refergertor jus filled to the brim with them. So was was gettin 60iu pens I believe they were at the time for around $50. So i used anywhere from 12iu daily to 4-5iu daily. I have never ever got CTS from any brand over the years so bad like that did to to me. Anything over 5-6iu it was all day and nite to the point I couldn’t even squeeze me hand or make a fist. Eventually we lost touch cause he want my friend he was my younger brothers and he grew up and family moved etc. I did enjoy the Zomacton too because not jus the quality but then price at the time for me was like $60 per 30 iu or something like that, so point is a kit was less that $200.

But back to the orginal question at hand about comparing the pharma to generics today. Very little difference plus I’m much much more knowledgeable and wiser on how to use it too. But I’d say the ones I found closest to identical with pharma was the Optis most notably becuse of the allay zero water bloat, lack of sides in a good way, and type of way my skin looked. Very tight almost like shrink wrapped. And I also don’t get any lethargy like so many complain about. Even in TP blacks or QSC I do t get any bad sides like lethargy unless I using 8-10iu daily. Whic still isn’t bad cuz I split it anywhere from 2-3x daily. Last thing I’ll add to which now looks like an essay is one of my tricks I notice with good growth is my nails grow much faster (very noticeable, cuz my anxiety make me nite my nails) and my sleep is much more solid and straight through. Those are for me personally most noticeable. I always look for difference in post workout recovery being improved dramatically with good gh and also I usually eat clean 80-85% of the time. But if I do have a couple days I go really in and cheat it doesn’t matter the gh always keeps me leans and full.
For me the best hgh is Meditrope Golden then Black tops and for IGF Qtropin is amazing

I mean i just got 200iu from QSC blue tops. 20 vials. Will begin soon. I have only tried pharma HGH before pfizer and novo pens.
So you’ve got the 10s from them. I’m looking to try their 15s soon. Waiting on doctor for proper dosing.

He's sponsored by TP, so take everything he says with that in mind.
Alright then thanks for the info. I started Qsc HGH and it works just as good as pharma. I tried Pfizer was alright but Novos new pens that are premixed and can hold outside where better. But the Qsc product is truly good. 100iu for 80 bucks.