Test Prop / EQ Home Brew Question

Tank1978

I have successfully brewed Test C - Tren A and EQ on my first Homebrew Session after a ton of help from others on this forum.

I brewed some Test P the other day and had (4) out of the (10) 10 ML's crash and re-crystalize. After reading some more on Test P, I am guessing I didn't heat it up enough as it has a higher melting point? Inserted a needle and re-heated in vials on the hot plate up to 240+F. All have held for the last week now.

I use a hot plate and typically get it to 150-165 F max for Test C and Tren. I am going to brew a large batch and want to ensure I am doing this correctly. I ran this 10% over the normal 200 mg/ml dose.

Recipe Below

Test Propionate 220 mg/ml
Oil in ml's - 330 ML's
Dosage in mg - 220 mg/ml
Powder Weight - .909
BA concentration 2%
BB concentration - 18%
Results - Amounts Needed
Oil - 198 ml's
Powder - 72.6 grams
ba - 6.6 ml's
bb - 59.4 ml's

2nd Question - I think I messed up my EQ Brew based on my formula. Most recipes I saw didn't include BB. Not thinking through this, I ended up using a BA-1%/ BB-19% ratio with the formula. Is the BB going to ruin my batch? Everything has held and I didn't plan on using this until toward the end of my cycle.

I have successfully brewed Test C - Tren A and EQ on my first Homebrew Session after a ton of help from others on this forum.

I brewed some Test P the other day and had (4) out of the (10) 10 ML's crash and re-crystalize. After reading some more on Test P, I am guessing I didn't heat it up enough as it has a higher melting point? Inserted a needle and re-heated in vials on the hot plate up to 240+F. All have held for the last week now.

I use a hot plate and typically get it to 150-165 F max for Test C and Tren. I am going to brew a large batch and want to ensure I am doing this correctly. I ran this 10% over the normal 200 mg/ml dose.

Recipe Below

Test Propionate 220 mg/ml
Oil in ml's - 330 ML's
Dosage in mg - 220 mg/ml
Powder Weight - .909
BA concentration 2%
BB concentration - 18%
Results - Amounts Needed
Oil - 198 ml's
Powder - 72.6 grams
ba - 6.6 ml's
bb - 59.4 ml's

2nd Question - I think I messed up my EQ Brew based on my formula. Most recipes I saw didn't include BB. Not thinking through this, I ended up using a BA-1%/ BB-19% ratio with the formula. Is the BB going to ruin my batch? Everything has held and I didn't plan on using this until toward the end of my cycle.

If you really want to use test-prop at 220mg/ml I suggest you up the BB to 25% and make sure you use a quality brand of mct oil. As for the EQ you made If I'm understanding you correctly you added BB, but didn't account for it in your recipe so yes the brew itself is fine albeit a little less mg/ml than you were wanting. Also compounds such as test-e/nandro deca and bold undec don't necessarily require BB, but it's still a good idea to use 10% in your brews.

If you really want to use test-prop at 220mg/ml I suggest you up the BB to 25% and make sure you use a quality brand of mct oil. As for the EQ you made If I'm understanding you correctly you added BB, but didn't account for it in your recipe so yes the brew itself is fine albeit a little less mg/ml than you were wanting. Also compounds such as test-e/nandro deca and bold undec don't necessarily require BB, but it's still a good idea to use 10% in your brews.
Is it better to use Test Prop at a lower strength? I am trying to switch from Test Cyp to Prop due to excess water retention on Cyp. I've heard a few Dr's say that Prop will help hold less water. Is this just theory or facts?

Is it better to use Test Prop at a lower strength? I am trying to switch from Test Cyp to Prop due to excess water retention on Cyp. I've heard a few Dr's say that Prop will help hold less water. Is this just theory or facts?

Water retention is due to sodium intake and estrogen brother so switching from cyp to prop will do nothing If you're running the same amount of hormone per week. You can drop sodium intake and or start an AI like aromasin and or drop your dose.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back