• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

The Anabolic Store - Worldwide Distributor of Steroids

Just wanted to mention had a issue with my order and they stood behind it 100% it was unbelievable smooth it was like dealing with Wal-Mart (or M&S) without the long lines or crying children I will continue to buy from them.

Just wanted to mention had a issue with my order and they stood behind it 100% it was unbelievable smooth it was like dealing with Wal-Mart (or M&S) without the long lines or crying children I will continue to buy from them.

Cheers Dax, you were also very easy and professional to deal with.

---

Our new website is close to completion and we have a variety of new brands of orals and injectable arriving. We will also be selling 10ml vials along with our 1ml ampoules.

Who would like to see a new page on our new site which shows the whole product list in a grid view? instead of having to scroll down and add items to cart manually how it is now. Give us feedback and we will improve your experience guys!

Maybe the email they provide on their website or even online chat? I dunno

I’m honestly more concerned since this is my first run in with hcg. i’m looking to attempt a power pct but not sure how the mixing process works as it came in ampules.

I’m honestly more concerned since this is my first run in with hcg. i’m looking to attempt a power pct but not sure how the mixing process works as it came in ampules.

I will have the missing HCG sent out to you on monday along with a vial and syringes for storage.

25% OFF on our NEW website
Noszkar is one of the best brands we've come across in a while, and we've got all their products up on our new website. Until the 30th June we're giving you 25% off all Noszkar products.

Code:
https://www.theanabolic.store/product/buy-all-noszkar-products/

buy-steroids-theanabolicstore-online.png

Compounds available
  • Test Prop
  • Test Enanthate
  • Test Cyp
  • Sustanon
  • Tren Enanthate
  • Tren Ace
  • Tren Hex (Parabolan)
  • Deca
  • NPP
  • Equipoise
  • Masteron
Orals available
  • Anavar 5mg
  • Winstrol 5mg
  • Albutarex 5mg
  • Anadrol 50mg
Buy your stack now for 25% off until 07/30
Code:
https://www.theanabolic.store/product/buy-all-noszkar-products/

Alliance Healthcare - Any 3 for $120

1. Test P
  2. Sustanon
  3. Tren A
  4. Deca
  5. Equipoise
All Alliance products are a few months expired.

Code:
https://www.theanabolic.store/product/buy-alliance-healthcare/

We hope you guys are enjoying our new site and we have received much feedback on it. We were asked about the domain change, we would like to remind you that .com and the .store version are both us and it will just redirect you anyway!

Dont forget to use the discount code for the new site.

v3black.png
Good evening MESO, bulk discounts are available on our Organon Sustanon 250
buy-organon-sustanon-theanabolicstore-buy-steroid - Copy.png
The following discounts will be applied automatically when you add to cart.

Buy 2 get 10% OFF

Buy 5 get 20% OFF

Buy 10 get 25% OFF

Plenty more amazing offers are up on our website

Code:
https://www.theanabolic.store/product/buy-organon-sustanon/

What do you guys think about expired gear? We have a quality range of expired gear as 95% of the time, it is just as potent for even 1-2 years after expiry yet it comes at a fraction of the price. If you guys are interested we can look into increasing our stock range for expired gear.

What do you guys think about expired gear? We have a quality range of expired gear as 95% of the time, it is just as potent for even 1-2 years after expiry yet it comes at a fraction of the price. If you guys are interested we can look into increasing our stock range for expired gear.

How do you know it’s just as potent. Has it been tested?

Try using a prepaid debit card? Just load enough funds on it for the purchase.

To my knowledge, all of those cards, with the exception of Vanilla, want detailed information before you can use the money that you loaded on there.

Not sure how Vanilla gets away with it and Green Dot tells you they require identifying information to comply with federal law.

Expired this year or even last year wouldn't mean shit to me. That's me though. Many others would feel the opposite way.

Ummm, because he said so, stupid. :D
(Read stupid as stoopid, said by a Spanish girl with a thick booty.)

Last edited:

We are going off customer's feedback, those who bought the same gear last year before it expired and have used it again after expiry have remarked that there was no noticeable difference in the potency of the product when used after expiry.

I know this isn't conclusive but considering we've sold over 100 boxes of expired Alliance gear it gives me confidence knowing that no-one has come back with any negative feedback thus far.

To my knowledge, all of those cards, with the exception of Vanilla, want detailed information before you can use the money that you loaded on there.

Not sure how Vanilla gets away with it and Green Dot tells you they require identifying information to comply with federal law.

I believe the ruling is that any prepaid cards under the value of $1000 dont require any ID. There are also many virtual debit cards which can be used which also dont require ID.

If done smartly it is the most convenient way to pay but nothing will surpass Bitcoin in terms of anonymity and security and we help all our customers set up with Bitcoin if they are interested.