The Basics of Ordering Bloodwork

Holy fuck with these prices! Anyone know where to get a blood test that isn't for richers?

Life extension male/female is $224
PrivateMD Labs female is $268 checkup -- $408 optimize
LabsMD female is $254 checkup -- $329 comprehensive -- $394 optimization panel

Life Extension basic male hormone panel is on sale right now for $56.25. You don't need the comprehensive panel. Add in SHBG and a CBC for another $51 if you want that too.

Holy fuck with these prices! Anyone know where to get a blood test that isn't for richers?

Life extension male/female is $224
PrivateMD Labs female is $268 checkup -- $408 optimize
LabsMD female is $254 checkup -- $329 comprehensive -- $394 optimization panel
Code:
https://www.ultalabtests.com/test/biote-male-post-pellet/[CODE]

Private MD has Female Hormone Basic Follow-up (Quest Diagnostics) for 76, includes cbc.

I’m new to bloodwork. Just started my cycle this week. Should’ve taken pre cycle bloodwork but didn’t. For how far into a test c and eq cycle should I get the test you posted? 5 weeks?
5 weeks will be good, to check testosterone but also estrogen to see if you need to dose AI at all.

The link you posted for the blood work seems to have everything I’d need. Should I add anything to that?
For mid cycle bloodwork, it's perfect. Go ahead and order, but first if you go to their site they should have a pop-up offering 20% off code by entering your email. Just make up an email address and they'll still give you a code.

For mid cycle bloodwork, it's perfect. Go ahead and order, but first if you go to their site they should have a pop-up offering 20% off code by entering your email. Just make up an email address and they'll still give you a code.
Right on! Thanks for all the guidance. Just saw that 20% off! I can buy now and take in 5 weeks?
Not trying to buy it only for it to expire lmao

I know this thread is old as fuck, but my PCP gives me uncapped testosterone lab work whenever I ask for it. If I need it to be private, a peptide doc does that for me.

I’m currently taking 250 mg test c, arimidex every Monday and Thursday.
I take clen, anavar and winny everyday.

I have mid cycle blood work on Monday (will be 4 weeks on cycle) but want to be sure I get most accurate readings.

Should I take my orals like normal the day of the test? And should I do my injection that morning as well?

I just want to to drop this here. Used for Quest labs in the US

THERE IS ALWAYS A 20PERCENT OFF COUPON! JUST GOTTA GET YOUR EMAIL OR LOOK FOR IT

You can always add in individual labs. hormones etc.

This would be ideal for pre-blast/cycle. This is as cheap as you can get to make sure your blood, kidney, and liver look ok

These 2 would be post ideal for during cycle. during cycle or post cycle evaluation of Test, estradiol. This is a step up from the previous one.

obviously level 2. includes thyroid

I just want to to drop this here. Used for Quest labs in the US

THERE IS ALWAYS A 20PERCENT OFF COUPON! JUST GOTTA GET YOUR EMAIL OR LOOK FOR IT

You can always add in individual labs. hormones etc.

This would be ideal for pre-blast/cycle. This is as cheap as you can get to make sure your blood, kidney, and liver look ok

These 2 would be post ideal for during cycle. during cycle or post cycle evaluation of Test, estradiol. This is a step up from the previous one.

obviously level 2. includes thyroid

Would the baseline test be ideal for TRT about to transition into a blast, but just wanting to make sure everything is GTG?

Sponsors