The Basics of Ordering Bloodwork

Good morning all,

I’m brand new to anabolics and everything associated with using them. Looking for directions on what to order as far as getting blood work. Then what exactly do I do with the results afterwards. I’ll basically be looking at results with information I don’t necessarily understand. How do you know if something is way off and needs adjusting?

I’m in my 5th week of a cycle, going for 12 weeks. I feel comfortable with what I’m taking as far as dosage and knowledge of the products. I’ve done months of research on that end before getting involved.

I’m currently taking test E 250 @ 400 mg/wk, Deca 300 @ 300mg/wk, winstrol 25mg/day x6 days and anavar 25mg/day x6.

The only negatives I’ve felt or changes I should say have been sore enlarged nipples and a redness of skin in my complexion. Everything else has been fine. My performance while working out has been awesome though. I’m hardly ever sore and feel like I could train for 4-5 hours daily easily.

Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance for sharing your experiences and knowledge.

You should have gotten blood work done before you started a cycle, you need a baseline to compare future results to. Now you don't have a baseline to tell if something is way off and may need adjusting.

Good morning all,

I’m brand new to anabolics and everything associated with using them. Looking for directions on what to order as far as getting blood work. Then what exactly do I do with the results afterwards. I’ll basically be looking at results with information I don’t necessarily understand. How do you know if something is way off and needs adjusting?

I’m in my 5th week of a cycle, going for 12 weeks. I feel comfortable with what I’m taking as far as dosage and knowledge of the products. I’ve done months of research on that end before getting involved.

I’m currently taking test E 250 @ 400 mg/wk, Deca 300 @ 300mg/wk, winstrol 25mg/day x6 days and anavar 25mg/day x6.

The only negatives I’ve felt or changes I should say have been sore enlarged nipples and a redness of skin in my complexion. Everything else has been fine. My performance while working out has been awesome though. I’m hardly ever sore and feel like I could train for 4-5 hours daily easily.

Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance for sharing your experiences and knowledge.
You are new and running all that shit?

Good morning all,

First cycle?

I’ve used test alone for my 1st cycle to see how it affected me. It was a short 8 week cycle followed by pct. Clomid 4 weeks. Then 8 weeks natty.

First cycle?
Yes 1st true cycle, I’m not running winstrol and Anavar the whole 12 weeks. Was curious to see what those compounds would do together on me. In hindsight I should probably have tried Var the last 4 weeks. I’m using Deca purely for joint relief.

The 1st time & straight to adding in deca topped off with 2 orals???
I guess the nandro will be kicking in soon if not already?
Haven’t really had the joint relief I was looking for yet. My research has shown that 400mg is supposed to be the sweet spot but I have only used 1ml/300mg.

You should have gotten blood work done before you started a cycle, you need a baseline to compare future results to. Now you don't have a baseline to tell if something is way off and may need adjusting.
You’re right I should have. But I’m here now and looking for my next steps so I can correct myself and continue forward safely.

So with some shit that happened with Quest. I am moving toward labcorp right now. General labs I get

The CRP and HSCRP is for DHB I plan to run.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 152
I've got my mid cycle blood work scheduled to be done today. I'm leaving town early in the morning for a bit, so this is the only time I could do it. I take a shot every 3.5 days. Yesterday evening was my last one. I know that's against the normal advice of when to get it done...so what I'm wondering is how much is this going to effect the readings?

To update this thread....

Ulta lab tests or discountedlabs are really the best you can do from my experience. Ulta Labs has some advantage in that you get updates as each assay result comes in and you don't have to wait for entire order to complete at the lab. Also make sure you use the discount codes on the front page.

Disclaimer: no financial conflict if interest declared.

To update this thread....

Ulta lab tests or discountedlabs are really the best you can do from my experience. Ulta Labs has some advantage in that you get updates as each assay result comes in and you don't have to wait for entire order to complete at the lab. Also make sure you use the discount codes on the front page.

Disclaimer: no financial conflict if interest declared.
Yes discounted labs have bodybuilder packages!! They use quest labs.