The best hgh ugl brand

I think optitropin.

Shut up.
U are a d***head with a 3 post history (including this one).

OP, nobody that understands what this forum is about is going to answer this question the way you want to, because it would be seen as shilling or self interested support for a particular source.
This would also be an example of what they call spoon feeding, always perceived negatively.

Every source is only as good as their latest lab test and those are never set in stone. If you can test stuff yourself, or join in with people testing, even better.

Do you research, read what people say/ask and the feedback on the source thread and then decide what could be good for you from there.

Shut up.
U are a d***head with a 3 post history (including this one).

OP, nobody that understands what this forum is about is going to answer this question the way you want to, because it would be seen as shilling or self interested support for a particular source.
This would also be an example of what they call spoon feeding, always perceived negatively.

Every source is only as good as their latest lab test and those are never set in stone. If you can test stuff yourself, or join in with people testing, even better.

Do you research, read what people say/ask and the feedback on the source thread and then decide what could be good for you from there.
Omg relax man, wtf is wrong with you? I did some research. Last labs from august 97.764%; 97.970%; 97.810%. Show me something better then!

This has already been discussed heavily. Lots of good sources and tons of posts on this topic already comparing different labs by anecdotal experiences and lab results

Back