Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I was being almost serious, since I'm not getting an answer because of the holidays. But sure, I'll wait if the community doesn't want to help. I like you guys.

he only way this shit stops is if you get people sitting on $1k worth of shit they can’t use because they have no idea what is it.
What I can't understand is, they have to read a shit-ton of posts just to get the info to order. They have to see how many people ask the same ass question about tops. Then they decide "I think I'll order one of each" not "I better order different quantities or place multiple orders just in case".

What I can't understand is, they have to read a shit-ton of posts just to get the info to order.
No they don't
They have to see how many people ask the same ass question about tops.
No they don't

You give them too much credit.

It's a 2 braincell run individuals that need one for breathing and one for pumping blood. They don't have any spare for common sense

It didn’t specifically say. I was only given the option to submit an account review or something along those lines to get it reinstated. You’re prob right about it being unrelated
I had this happen, a couple times, before even ordering. Hadn’t even used my account in months. I finally figured out I had the setting where I could be added to groups by anyone and they were adding me and spamming people so it would get my account booted. Turned it off and haven’t had a problem since.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back