The Comeback - Test/Mast/Tren/DHB/Sdrol (Adjustable dumbbells and bands only)

I'm 185lbs? 160 grams of protein seems like an alright number.
Regardless of what you think it may seem, you’re under eating protein by a decent margin. But, if you’re ok with “alright,” carry on, why optimize when you’re on a bunch of gear. The food isn’t important, only drugs are.

Regardless of what you think it may seem, you’re under eating protein by a decent margin. But, if you’re ok with “alright,” carry on, why optimize when you’re on a bunch of gear. The food isn’t important, only drugs are.
What are you on about? How am I way below my marginal intake of proteins? What do you recon? 300g of protein? Lmfao, I don't need more then 150g of protein with my carbs, do you want to show a scientific study instead of your poor attitude? I don't understand why people still argue about protein intake like it's the only macro that is essential for muscle growth and recovery.

I hope you follow the log, cause I'm all in. We are gonna be "Alright" in the end, I got this.

Tone changed when he saw, I guess. Didn’t see that coming.
My tone changed? My opinions and thoughts are still the exact same, if you don't have anything useful to add to my cycle log you can leave, or inbox me. A cycle log isn't a place to talk shit, honestly. If you think there's something wrong with my cycle log then tough luck, because I don't want you're advice, your attitude is sour and your intentions here aren't good.

You're absolutely massive, do you think it mainly has to do with your perseverance and dedication or protein intake?
Dont you think it’s probably got to do with the knowledge I’ve gained over the time I’ve persevered as much as it does just the time itself? To be a bit more direct, my first offseason on higher protein netted me 20 stage lbs (176 on stage to 196 on stage) when I was already over 6 years and 100lbs into my overall development. Take that for what it’s worth; an anecdote. I’ve repeated, with clients, several 15-22lb offseasons using the same methodology tailored to their needs. Take that for what it’s worth; more anecdote.

As you’ve stated, your log, your journey, do as you’d like. I was tagged, not here on my own doing, but may as well contribute.

What I can say for sure is that your post stating “this is what I’m eating for the entire cycle” shows that any concern over protein intake is, comparatively, irrelevant given what’s required to grow or get leaner, whatever the goal is.

You may do just fine on g protein < lbs body weight. What I can definitely say is, regardless of macro distribution, you will not maximize results of this cycle no matter the goal given your current plan of keeping calories static over 10 weeks. And what I can say with less certainty but with plenty of experience to support, is that you’d be better served with more protein in addition to caloric intake adjusted based on progress.

I used to argue over this stuff. But everyone’s gonna do what they like regardless, so take this into consideration or don’t.

My tone changed? My opinions and thoughts are still the exact same, if you don't have anything useful to add to my cycle log you can leave, or inbox me. A cycle log isn't a place to talk shit, honestly. If you think there's something wrong with my cycle log then tough luck, because I don't want you're advice, your attitude is sour and your intentions here aren't good.
Did you read the part where I added something useful? Not sure you’re aware how steroids work, but, by all means, make sure you do this sub optimally.

Dont you think it’s probably got to do with the knowledge I’ve gained over the time I’ve persevered as much as it does just the time itself? To be a bit more direct, my first offseason on higher protein netted me 20 stage lbs (176 on stage to 196 on stage) when I was already over 6 years and 100lbs into my overall development. Take that for what it’s worth; an anecdote. I’ve repeated, with clients, several 15-22lb offseasons using the same methodology tailored to their needs. Take that for what it’s worth; more anecdote.

As you’ve stated, your log, your journey, do as you’d like. I was tagged, not here on my own doing, but may as well contribute.

What I can say for sure is that your post stating “this is what I’m eating for the entire cycle” shows that any concern over protein intake is, comparatively, irrelevant given what’s required to grow or get leaner, whatever the goal is.

You may do just fine on g protein < lbs body weight. What I can definitely say is, regardless of macro distribution, you will not maximize results of this cycle no matter the goal given your current plan by keeping calories static over 10 weeks. And what I can say with less certainty but with plenty of experience to support, is that you’d be better served with more protein.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying in any way that extra protein would hurt my results in any way, but I am in no way undereating in protein. And with my first log aswell as this one I forgot to mention I do increase calories the more weight I gain, I just add in extra pasta.. now, I would "maximize my results" and increase protein intake because you are basically a guru (I've followed you) but your hemorrhoid has a poor attitude and he makes me want to eat even less protein...

My question is: why would you do all of this gear if you’re dead set on 160 grams of protein a day, doing only workouts at home with minimal equipment rather than going to a fully equipped gym, and having your girl monitor you like a lab rat that may or may not lose his shit and hit a crack pipe if he misses more than 2 days of chick workouts at home?

This honestly sounds like a joke, it’s almost not even believable, comical at best.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying in any way that extra protein would hurt my results in any way, but I am in no way undereating in protein. And with my first log aswell as this one I forgot to mention I do increase calories the more weight I gain, I just add in extra pasta.. now, I would "maximize my results" and increase protein intake because you are basically a guru (I've followed you) but your hemorrhoid has a poor attitude and he makes me want to eat even less protein...
Eating literally less protein than my 140lbs woman client, 4 injectable AND an oral and training in a physical therapy office. This has success written all over it. Good luck.

Did you read the part where I added something useful? Not sure you’re aware how steroids work, but, by all means, make sure you do this sub optimally.

My question is: why would you do all of this gear if you’re dead set on 160 grams of protein a day, doing only workouts at home with minimal equipment rather than going to a fully equipped gym, and having your girl monitor you like a lab rat that may or may not lose his shit and hit a crack pipe if he misses more than 2 days of chick workouts at home?

This honestly sounds like a joke, it’s almost not even believable, comical at best.
Honestly, follow the log or hit the road, there's plenty of people in this forum abusing gear with minimal equipment, addictions etc. If I can do it, so can they.

I hope you all stick around, but quietly if you're not contributing please. I will keep you guys up to date on my girly workouts :)

Last edited:
I also didn't need to mention my past to anyone, but I did, because I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks. Realistically you guys have just banded together and started bullying someone making a cycle log, Honestly embarrassing considering the forum is here to better ourselves. Don't make me stab you mother fuckers with a broken crackpipe. Honestly though, this is a serious log and you guys probably shouldn't be to harsh on people, some wouldn't take it as well as I do.

Nah, you’ll fall off. I sensed the level of bitch as soon as you mentioned “bullying”

Tomm you’ll feast, just make sure you stay under 160 grams of protein faggot

Nah, you’ll fall off. I sensed the level of bitch as soon as you mentioned “bullying”

Tomm you’ll feast, just make sure you stay under 160 grams of protein faggot
What does sucking cock have to do with building muscle? ... Even if I were gay how is that an insult? Lol. Here's the deal, if I see this cycle through (which I will) and I actually make great progress (which I will).. all of you guys will just tell me I didn't eat 5000 calories 350g protein. Regardless of what progress I make you will all have something to say about it so do you really think I care about your antics? By the way, your Tren is showing my guy. Just because you're on steroids doesn't mean you can't treat other humans with respect because you're simply manly, you are obviously a douche, I don't care how big you are, how much you bench press, or how much protein you boof. Your muscles don't hide your shitty personality and disrespectful demeanor.

Sponsors