The hunger is real!

Ask anyone dieting hard, it always messes with your sleep!!! It becomes worse as bodyfat gets lower. Think about it, back in the day if someone went hungry they wouldn't be slamming around heavy weights on top of being hungry, its not natural to operate like that and they'd conserve energy. But what do we do? We slam the weights and eat stricter, do more cardio, and eventually hunger and bad sleep becomes inevitable.

Fuck, trying to go to bed now and it's wrenching me hard chugged water, made my girl happy. I think I'm just in a weakend mind frame right now being first week of PCT but I really hope this subsides soon or I'll just go keto again as its impossible to cheat on that and I'm never hungry when in ketosis

I have the same thing. If I was cutting for an extended period once I began eating more, I was more hungry than when my calories were restricted. It usually just takes some time for my body to readjust I guess. It is weird and I had wondered why I am hungry on more calories.

I say just give it some time

I'm not staying away from ketchup if anything I use to much, wish it didn't have such a high sugar content so I could eat even more :oops:
Trade the ketchup for tomato sauce (yes there is a difference). Way less sugar!

Trade the ketchup for tomato sauce (yes there is a difference). Way less sugar!

I actually tried this back in my first keto diet cause it has less carbs but it's no ketchup man ketchup is delicious and that's why I eat it lol.

Update: now that I'm not in PCT I have 0 issues with eating the right amount I think pct just makes me crave like a pregnant chick

I actually tried this back in my first keto diet cause it has less carbs but it's no ketchup man ketchup is delicious and that's why I eat it lol.

Update: now that I'm not in PCT I have 0 issues with eating the right amount I think pct just makes me crave like a pregnant chick

Since you have the meter to check ketosis can you experiment with how much ketchup you could get away with? If you opted for ketchup with real sugar rather than high fructose corn syrup I'm just wondering if you could get away with a few tbspns a day and still stay in ketosis by keeping the other macros right.

Since you have the meter to check ketosis can you experiment with how much ketchup you could get away with? If you opted for ketchup with real sugar rather than high fructose corn syrup I'm just wondering if you could get away with a few tbspns a day and still stay in ketosis by keeping the other macros right.

Oh as ketchup yesterday and used the keto meter, I had enough ketones in my blood after only 3 days off carbs (25gnet or less Ed including the ketchup) to be in light ketosis. Once I'm in deep keto I'll see if ketchup knocks me out

Back