The Reason Donald Trump is Unfit for President

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by Millard Baker, May 5, 2011.

1. Swiper

Swiper Member

The declaration of independence which is one of our founding documents is suppose to protect LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

no I would expect them to take the morning after pill. Or have an abortion before a heartbeat is detected

Lean_N_Mean likes this.
  2. Eman

Eman Member

I totally agree... Which is why Trump, aka Private Bone Spurs, can go right ahead and fuck right off.

That motherfucker gets deferment after deferment, gets his daddy to loan him millions upon millions to invest in real estate at a time when a monkey could make a fortune in the real estate market with enough capital and then calls out POW war vets for being less than hero's because they were captured. All that happened and we've come full circle to you spouting off MAGA rhetoric in this thread, chalking up Trump's words to just "saying off the wall shit".

Happy Memorial Day. When Trump tweets it tomorrow, remember to hold him accountable for his words rather than play them down because they don't fit your vision for him.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  3. Eman

Eman Member

Lol, I know what the declaration of Independence is... Just wanted to clarify since you did. I didn't read the part in the declaration where it said this applies to embryonic heartbeats.

You're avoiding the question though... Just give me a yes or no.

Do you believe we should be protecting the potential for life as well?

4. GigaloRob

GigaloRob Member

Someone can certainly be supportive of Trump's policy while at the same time not agree with things he has said. This is true for any relationship in or outside of politics.

Swiper and Lean_N_Mean like this.
  5. Lean_N_Mean

Lean_N_Mean Member

Remember that he was speaking about John McCain at the time who’s a piece of shit but ya I don’t agree with what he said. You have a problem with how trump made his money but the people like Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and all these politicians got rich from the left and that became multi millionaires from scamming off charities and insider trading and stealing from their districts by buying property for near nothing then commissioning a road or public building to go there and selling the land back for millions of dollars. Where’s your bitching about them?
    Your only other option besides not voting or Trump, who is truly doing great things for the working class of this country, was to vote for Hillary Clinton. A straight up criminal, charity robbing, Saudi bought nut job that should be in prison for murder. If dead solders in Benghazi mean as much to you as shitty John McCain you should be just as anti left wing nuts like that and your complaining about one of Americas best presidents to date in office that is really saying off the Wall shit but who’s actions speak louder than words and makes this country better daily and makes the left look stupid daily for all their lies!
    After all, “what difference at this point does it make” -Hillary Clinton referring to dead solders in Benghazi Incase you forgot..

wow!

Caizier likes this.
  6. Eman

Eman Member

I didn't say they couldn't. But let's get real, hard right conservatives don't hold Trump accountable for anything they personally believe in. It's called being a hypocrite.

My quoted post was simply a reality check. Don't tell me Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread and negative news is fake news when there is pure verifiable proof that Trump has been abundantly disrespectful towards war veterans.

7. Swiper

Swiper Member

an embryonic heartbeat is a life. so yes The declaration does refer to that.
    an embryonic heartbeat is a life which is backed up by science. there’s no denying that.

What do you mean “the potential for life”?

Lean_N_Mean likes this.
  8. Lean_N_Mean

Lean_N_Mean Member

It’s called being sick of bullshit PC left wing nuts complaining and wanting us protect those Losers who want big government looking out for them! Being dependent on welfare and big government costing me 70k$ a year in federal and state taxes!!!

I’d rather have an outspoken unpredictable strong leader than someone with a fake reset button or spending eight years touring the world apologizing to the world for all of America for us wanting to look out for ourselves!

Swiper likes this.
  9. Eman

Eman Member

This is a very poor retort, but expected... You went from praising the greatness of Trump to kicking your feet in the dirt about how he was the only choice.

Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with this discussion... She lost, she's no longer a talking point. We're talking about Donald Trump, stay on topic.

I have no problem with how he made his money either, which is another subject entirely since his money is really the banks money. I mentioned it because you brought up how tremendously successful you think he is.

Do you know how many security contractors were killed in Iraq? In Afghanistan?

10. GigaloRob

GigaloRob Member

So "fake news" is just negative news that Trump doesn't like? You also act is if hard right conservatives are the only ones that turn a blind eye when their political choice doesn't 100% follow their beliefs. This happens on both sides. This is why left/center and right/center candidates usually always win.

11. Eman

Eman Member

Good grief, pick a topic and stick with it... You're all over the place.

However, I'm all for lower taxes and government staying out of my life. So is @Swiper apparently, unless it's abortion apparently... Gotta admit, didn't see that coming.

Potential of life IE do you believe birth control is wrong as well? I'm assuming not, just curious?

I respect your view though, I just don't see why this is the deal breaker for you as a libertarian and you think government should intervene?

12. Lean_N_Mean

Lean_N_Mean Member

I brought up what a success I think he is as a president douche bag.. lol never talked about his personal net worth? Haha you brought up his money and you didn’t like what I had to say genius!

I never praised Donald Trump personally. lol I said he’s doing a great job as president cutting regulation, lowering taxes, putting the left wing nuts that pretend to be on the right as well as the far left crazies. He’s opening doors with peace in countries like North Korea, getting rid of the fake Iran deal that we gave away billions for no reason for as their leaders chant death to America and spend our tax dollars, and holding China accountable. If you wanna bitch about some fake bullshit on how you don’t like him as a human being that’s fine cause as long as he’s doing a great job nobody has to like him! I think most of the time he says stupid shit but half the time there’s a reason such as negotiating. If you watch left wing media outlets you probably would start to think as fucked up as yourself and forget about all the good he’s doing this country. Stop worrying about how he asks like a child sometimes and worry about your security and income since it’s all changing for the better since he took office.
    As for private contractors, yes! Obama and secretary Clinton were responsible for thousands of deaths over there and were never held accountable for having the most drone strikes in history and using American Tax dollars to try and subvert an Israeli election like Russia did to the US.

Caizier likes this.
  13. Swiper

Swiper Member

I have no problem with any type of birth control.

14. Eman

Eman Member

Again, I didn't say negative news = fake news... Although, if I'm addressing that in particular I would yes, as far as Trump goes, he will call all negative news fake. Or at least majority of it. The only reason I mentioned it before was because of lean/mean's comment about the media/fake news.

I don't think I act like that... I'm not exactly writing a book to cover all these bases, you can't expect to accurately guess my state of mind when we're only talking about one side of the aisle.

I don't disagree that it happens on both sides of the aisle.. It, IMO, hasn't happened to this extreme in the past though because we've never had a candidate and subsequent president as haphazard as Trump.

15. Eman

Eman Member

Whoa whoa whoa pal, cool it with the fake news.

16. Lean_N_Mean

Lean_N_Mean Member

Alright, enjoy your go nowhere arguments on twisting of conservatives wording! Trumps doing a great job for this country in my opinion and I have paychecks to prove it. Haters gonna hate or bitch no matter what cause they don’t have facts on the left only feelings. good luck with your moral arguments and enjoy your 3 day weekend!

17. Lean_N_Mean

Lean_N_Mean Member

18. Lean_N_Mean

Lean_N_Mean Member

Caizier likes this.
  19. Eman

Eman Member

Jesus Christ dude, I was talking about your admission that Russia was involved in the election ie fake news... I'll bold the words I want you to pay close attention to next time.

I was making zero reference to Obama...

Lean_N_Mean likes this.
  20. Lean_N_Mean

Lean_N_Mean Member

Sorry all these libs on here got me pissed. I meant there that Russia spent money to try and create an outcome. Obama failed too so doesn’t mean when you waste the money to subvert an election it works it means you tried and Obama is no different than what the Left wants to go to war with Russia over. Curious?!!!? lol