The transformation thread

View attachment 32313
~160 at age 18
~230 at age 23
I just went back to review this thread. There are some amazing transformations, including this site's owner! I had not seen them before because I was not around here back when this thread was started.

UPDATE - Even though I posted in the thread (#464) this year.

Anyway, it would be worth scrolling through prior pages.

I just went back to review this thread. There are some amazing transformations, including this site's owner! I had not seen them before because I was not around here back when this thread was started.

Shit. I always wondered what milled looked like.

This is the precise reason I bumped it.
Was bored waiting for a delivery and rolled through the thread
Some amazing shit happening from guys on Meso that makes my transformation look like a joke

See post #361for TRT levels and side effects like increasing blood pressure. Two forum members @Oregongearhead and @Perrin Aybara had to decrease from 150mg a week to 120mg.

The time spent reviewing was worth it just for that bit of info. Not many of us have experimented with TRT doses, blood work, and blood pressure.

View attachment 55252
View attachment 55253

November 2014 - December 2016.
25 months.
Check out @Whoremoans's transformation, post #385, and to the "low test so I don't look all bloated and watery" crowd, Whoremoans writes: "My after picture proves you don't need 'dry compounds' to be shredded. Guess what I'm on? 1g test and 40-50mg dbol. According to most forum gurus I should look like a water balloon. Estrogen control = water/bloat control".

So what do you low testosterone advocates think? Is that after pic what you had in mind for a gram of test and diol on top of that?

Last edited:
Check out @Whoremoans's transformation, post #385, and to the "low test so I don't look all bloated and watery" crowd, Whoremoans writes: "My after picture proves you don't need 'dry compounds' to be shredded. Guess what I'm on? 1g test and 40-50mg dbol. According to most forum gurus I should look like a water balloon. Estrogen control = water/bloat control".

So what do you low testosterone advocates think? Is that after pic what you had in mind for a gram of test and diol on top of that?

There is almost zero logic/evidence behind the silly Low Test people.

Food/Hormone control will dictate bloat etc.
Obviously when show prepping, it's a different story... most guys I know drop Test to dry out a bit.

But unless.youre literally looking for that CRAZY detail... Test is the King

I’d be interested to know if he used masin or resorted to letrozole for that

I’d be interested to know if he used masin or resorted to letrozole for that

My update
Currently running 200mg Test U
6'1"
245 lbs.

Been inadvertently doing Hypertrophy work for a while (Mainly)
As I only have around 300 lbs of weight to put on the bar at my office gym....so squats and DL are in the hypertrophy and HIGH hypertrophy range
So I've thrown a little bit of size on over the past 5 months on cruise
Put a little fat on and a little bloated right now (Due to diet, not Test...lol)
As work is currently 14 hours a day plus.

Seen some nice Lat and leg growth, now that im not operating with the 5RM and below range for my working sets.

Current food
3500-3700 calories
250-300g Protein
The rest I just count calories, once I've endured meal prep has hit the protein macro..
If I were to guess, I'd be mostly carbs for the rest of my calories.. not a huge fan of fats.

And just for fun
Me AROUND 2 years ago
It's been 4 cycles since this picture
Weight was 220lbs
BMI = DYEL

20210329_211104.jpg

20210719_164715.jpg20210719_163210.jpg20210716_182950.jpg

Nice quads. You ought to up the dosage, seriously cut, and see what's lurking under there.

I'm planning on running a cycle in october
750 Test
500 Primo
14 weeks
I'll cut calories to 3000 (Ensure protein is 300 minimum) and focus in getting my 1RM back up to par.
I should be able to gain some strength in that scenario as my CNS hasnt taken a beating for a long time, gear should allow me to maintain my mass in a minor deficit

Thoughts?

This is the precise reason I bumped it.
Was bored waiting for a delivery and rolled through the thread
Some amazing shit happening from guys on Meso that makes my transformation look like a joke
Don't fret here's your chance to shine, big guy!

1st is a 153lb fuck boy. 2nd Is a 215lb man. Still a long way to go though. Hard to believe I thought I has muscle in the first 1 with my 85lb bench

Attachments

• Snapchat-490712943.jpg
    Snapchat-490712943.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20210718-222518_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-222518_Gallery.jpg
    874.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20210705-112319_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210705-112319_Gallery.jpg
    760.4 KB · Views: 38
Back