The transformation thread

This is the precise reason I bumped it.
Was bored waiting for a delivery and rolled through the thread
Some amazing shit happening from guys on Meso that makes my transformation look like a joke
Dude you're looking fucking huge. Making my 6' ass look small and i thought I was finally gaining some size

Dude you're looking fucking huge. Making my 6' ass look small and i thought I was finally gaining some size

Tbh, it looks like you have more mass/ Are bigger than me.

I've gotten pretty fat lol
Bicep veins are kinda shitty right now, same with tricep vascularity, let myself go for a while due to work lol

Easy to look big when I'm stuffing my.face with cheeseburgers lmao

Bicep veins are kinda shitty right now, same with tricep vascularity, let myself go for a while due to work lol

I should give that diet model a try haha

You love cutting, lol
Everybody looks better in single digits!

Especially when I see a bigger guy like @Silentlemon1011 - he could have a drastic visual improvement in the appearance of his physique from one serious 12-16 week cut, like a bodybuilder prepping for a contest.

His next bulk would be better, too, after.

Mentally it's difficult for guys to cut. I get it. You've spent years trying to grow. It feels a little backwards. But the first time you get shredded, it's like nothing else. Visually, you look bigger, even though you are technically smaller.

Drop 15-20 pounds, and guys in the gym will be asking if you have put on some size recently (not kidding). Get down into single digits, and suddenly you find yourself wanting to hang out at the pool every day . . .

When really cut, things like the shoulders and chest actually look more developed, because taking the fat out from in between those muscles and the surrounding areas makes them stand out more, if that makes sense, like chiseling a shape on a statute out of a marble slab. Sure, the slab was bigger, but the shoulder is more impressive when the sculptor removes that excess material between the shoulder and the arm . . .

Everybody looks better in single digits!

Especially when I see a bigger guy like @Silentlemon1011 - he could have a drastic visual improvement in the appearance of his physique from one serious 12-16 week cut, like a bodybuilder prepping for a contest.

His next bulk would be better, too, after.

Mentally it's difficult for guys to cut. I get it. You've spent years trying to grow. It feels a little backwards. But the first time you get shredded, it's like nothing else. Visually, you look bigger, even though you are technically smaller.

Drop 15-20 pounds, and guys in the gym will be asking if you have put on some size recently (not kidding). Get down into single digits, and suddenly you find yourself wanting to hang out at the pool every day . . .

When really cut, things like the shoulders and chest actually look more developed, because taking the fat out from in between those muscles and the surrounding areas makes them stand out more, if that makes sense, like chiseling a shape on a statute out of a marble slab. Sure, the slab was bigger, but the shoulder is more impressive when the sculptor removes that excess material between the shoulder and the arm . . .

The part about the chest and shoulders literally happened to me yesterday night. I'm cutting too.

Just keep moving forward bro. Lift and eat. It’s all good.

Bro
I feel you
Died doing Cardio yesterday
30 minutes at 5mph after a Bench workup to 10 reps.... I was fucking dying
Doesnt help that my gym was 40 degrees C
Ya I'm not looking forward to upping the cardio with my next cut. Just been doing back packing which to be fair is extremely cardio intensive

A bit outdated but I just started a cut and will update again soon. Lol. The picture on the left was about a week before I started lifting. Had to let the picture soak in a bit of how shitty I looked. Lol. The right was me last January at the same weight. So I guess you could call it a 4 year powerlifting recomp. Lol.

CollageMaker_20210722_172423714~2.jpg

A bit outdated but I just started a cut and will update again soon. Lol. The picture on the left was about a week before I started lifting. Had to let the picture soak in a bit of how shitty I looked. Lol. The right was me last January at the same weight. So I guess you could call it a 4 year powerlifting recomp. Lol.

View attachment 150742
Nice job, I bet people who haven’t seen you in a while couldn’t recognize you

Back