Show it off!

Update on my transformation.
I'm 6'1

2 years ago January 26
Got back into the 2 weeks later.
225 lbs

20200202_155219.jpg

1 year ago, today after my fat ass lost the weight
I was skinny fat though lol and pushing bitch weight.
210lbs

20200202_152231.jpg

Today, hitting the weight
240 lbs

20210120_185645.jpg
20201113_190055.jpg

Jumping back on gear was the 2nd beat decision (1st was Marrying my Wife... pinata my glutes for me lol)

Hoping to hit 250lbs this year
Then I'll be cutting down to 215_220 on my summer blast (Primo, maybe a little Mast)

Hoping to finally shred it up

I'm thinking another 3ish years. I should be able to hit my ideal physique of 240 lbs lean

Much love and thanks to everyone at Meso, this change is because of my brothers here.
Especially the Powerlifting crew.. keeping me healthy and pushing me to new PRa

Thanks Meso, you guys changes my fucking life and kept me on track!

Hopefully one day I'll be big and lean enough for Mesos Biggest/Most shredded thread, alongside the big guys

Dude I didn’t even know this thread existed, lol.

-Gotta admit, I’ve been up and down a few times since I started training. Life’s a fucking rollercoaster, man. Here’s some from 2016/17 to now.

-Started a serious cut this last month. It’s going great, and I’ll definitely post up results after. It’s taken me a while to wanna get rid of the extra due to my mind not wanting to lose strength, but I said fuck it and dove in.

-I’m around the same weight in all pictures. Go figure. Keep in mind, though, even though I’ve been here since 2015, I didn’t do my first cycle until 2019’ish.

1203546C-1C3F-4796-A734-BA4AF38E36C4.jpeg

B987388E-520C-43D3-B745-9E103F111B88.jpeg

Last edited:
Dude I didn’t even know this thread existed, lol.

-Gotta admit, I’ve been up and down a few times since I started training. Life’s a fucking rollercoaster, man. Here’s some from 2016/17 to now.

-Started a serious cut this last month. It’s going great, and I’ll definitely post up results after. It’s taken me a while to wanna get rid of the extra due to my mind not wanting to lose strength, but I said fuck it and dove in.

-I’m around the same weight in all pictures. Go figure. Keep in mind, though, even though I’ve been here since 2015, I didn’t do my first cycle until 2019’ish.

View attachment 141331

View attachment 141332

Good gains.
Takes time brother, ALOT of time lol.

Great thread. Not sure how I missed this one.

The dad bod pic on the left is 48 years old, the pic on the right is 53.

That's fucking wild
Conditioning is ON POINT.

My transformation during the years:
View attachment 141541

Holy shit lol.
Legitimately fat guy, to looking great
That's inspirational

Good gains.
Takes time brother, ALOT of time lol.

That's fucking wild
Conditioning is ON POINT.

Holy shit lol.
Legitimately fat guy, to looking great
That's inspirational
Thank you very much. I suffer from depression, no esteem and no confidence. Getting compliments always help.

Edit: don't want to sound like a whiny bit*h but just wanted to tell you that your comment is highly appreciated.

Thanks, brother, but conditioning did not stay like that very long! LOL! I was starving!

I hear that
Lowest I've gotten is around 11ish percent when I was training for a physique show.
Fucked me up badly and my guts gave out before I could finish the cut.
To be honest, even if my guts hadnt given out,dont know how I would have pushed through to hit my target 8%
I fucking love food lmao

It's a reason I'm afraid of actually cutting, you feel like death

I'm too much of a bitch for that lol

Thank you very much. I suffer from depression, no esteem and no confidence. Getting compliments always help.

Edit: don't want to sound like a whiny bit*h but just wanted to tell you that your comment is highly appreciated.

Naw, you don't sound like a bitch

I've been through depression, fucking sucks.. its one of the reasons I got into Bodybuilding and gear when I was younger.
Ask my brother @Human_backhoe
Before crushing weight, I was a depressed fat bitch who wouldnt even leave my bedroom because I was playing World of Warcraft and eating cheetos.

Steroids save lives
lmao

keep at it bro

I hear that
Lowest I've gotten is around 11ish percent when I was training for a physique show.
To be honest, even if my guts hadnt given out,dont know how I would have pushed through to hit my target 8%
I fucking love food lmao

I've been through depression, fucking sucks.. its one of the reasons I got into Bodybuilding and gear when I was younger.
Before crushing weight, I was a depressed fat bitch who wouldnt even leave my bedroom because I was playing World of Warcraft and eating cheetos.

Steroids save lives
lmao

keep at it bro
Were you spying on me?? Fuck bro that was my life from 13-18. I went from skinny skater punk to fat fuck with depression in 5 years of RuneScape and wow. Lmao. Test and the gym 100% saves lives.

I hear that
I fucking love food lmao

Steroids save lives
lmao

keep at it bro
Hahahah was playing WoW too, yup I can say that steroids made me feel a little better than how I was x)

This is absolutely my favorite thread! Thanks for the motivation. Truly inspiring. You guys have definitely put in the work.

@Silentlemon1011 Damn boi. That’s quite the transformation. Great job!

This is absolutely my favorite thread! Thanks for the motivation. Truly inspiring. You guys have definitely put in the work.

@Silentlemon1011 Damn boi. That’s quite the transformation. Great job!

Thanks brother, appreciate it.

Although it's going to be slow from here on in
I've pretty much reached my muscle memory size from my twenties (225 lbs 12ish%)

So it was nice and fast to go from a slob to now in 2 years.

I might start doing bodybuilding exercises in a few years, which will help immensely, but everytime I try to hit 12 reps... I just add weight onto the bar until im at a 2 or 3 RM
I have an addiction hahaha

Thanks brother, appreciate it.

Although it's going to be slow from here on in
I've pretty much reached my muscle memory size from my twenties (225 lbs 12ish%)

So it was nice and fast to go from a slob to now in 2 years.

I might start doing bodybuilding exercises in a few years, which will help immensely, but everytime I try to hit 12 reps... I just add weight onto the bar until im at a 2 or 3 RM
I have an addiction hahaha
As long as you’re happy doing what you are that’s what matters most. If you like pounding heavy ass weights for 2-3 reps that’s awesome. Some guys live for the PR’s others for the pump. As long as you lift its all good. Different paths but we’re all brothers in iron!

Back