There needs more innovation

The Importance of Proactive Risk Reduction​

We need more people willing to go the extra mile in risk reduction, preservation, and overall safety. The bare minimum and "if it's not broken, don't fix it" mentality rarely works well in the long run. Homebrewing has risks that can be mitigated by "overcomplicating" things—often, there's an easier, better way that maintains harm reduction principles.

Thinking Ahead Leads to Success​

I consistently think 10 steps ahead of my peers, which has led to real-life success. You may disagree, but consider this example:

Raw Material Preservation: A Case Study​

When preserving raw materials, especially costly ones like primo raws, it makes sense to invest in methods that extend their lifespan and maintain quality. The simple approach of using oxygen absorbers and moisture packs doesn't hold up over years.

Oxygen absorbers and moisture absorbers, while effective for short-term preservation, have limitations that can reduce their long-term efficacy:
Limitations of Oxygen Absorbers
Limited Lifespan
: Oxygen absorbers have a finite capacity and eventually become saturated. Once fully oxidized, they no longer remove oxygen from the environment.
Sensitivity to Moisture: Ironically, oxygen absorbers require some moisture to function properly. In very dry conditions, they may not activate effectively.
Potential for Reintroduction: If packaging is not completely airtight or is frequently opened, new oxygen can be introduced, overwhelming the absorbers.

Why Argon Gas is Superior​

Moisture and oxygen absorbers have limited lifespans. Argon gas, available cheaply from online retailers, offers superior long-term stability for chemicals. Consider:
  • Governments use it to preserve documents and valuables for decades
  • Labs and the food industry use it to maximize product longevity
If it works for these high-stakes applications, it will work for us. This method exemplifies how thinking ahead and being willing to "overcomplicate" can lead to better, safer outcomes in the long run.

Case in point. Cheap. Effective. And the superior method.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240910_012922_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240910_012922_Chrome.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 11
Are you an AI poster?
anyway how is it implemented?
Depends. I use ai to gain my info when it comes to research yes. I find it far superior than standard manual Google. But for how it's used. You take the can. Spray it in a Mason jar and let the oxygen become "displaced" due to it being heavier than air. It will not be sucked out when you vaccume seal the jar. This will keep your raw material in a none reactive environment and if the seal ever breaks. The aargon gas will not simply be replaced by oxygen as long as you don't tip it over. There will still be a nice layer of argon for a long time.

Depends. I use ai to gain my info when it comes to research yes. I find it far superior than standard manual Google. But for how it's used. You take the can. Spray it in a Mason jar and let the oxygen become "displaced" due to it being heavier than air. It will not be sucked out when you vaccume seal the jar. This will keep your raw material in a none reactive environment and if the seal ever breaks. The aargon gas will not simply be replaced by oxygen as long as you don't tip it over. There will still be a nice layer of argon for a long time.

I know they fill the void in "special" ampoules with inert gases. They'll last 50 years easily.

I consistently think 10 steps ahead of my peers, which has led to real-life success. You may disagree, but consider this example:
No you dont. You overcomplicate stuff.

One things you have to think about what causes degradation of these raws? is it a chemical reaction with the air? or is it photodegradation, or just the carrier itself going bad?

You still have yet to test your raws and are presenting stuff like this.

Stop thinking 10 steps ahead into nonsense. Especially when you haven't done any testing to see if your test C is actually test C

He thinks ten steps ahead of his peers.

One things you have to think about what causes degradation of these raws? is it a chemical reaction with the air? or is it photodegradation, or just the carrier itself going bad?

Stop thinking 10 steps ahead into nonsense. Especially when you haven't done any testing to see if your test C is actually test C
You beat me!

It's both. You need a cool. Dark. Contained place for the raws to not "degrade" light. Heat. And air. It's that simple. Heat stability is even more important and massive fluctuations is even worse than just a stable temp. Make sure the deep freezer you have is pretty good.

Ok lets assume my test cyp isn't. (It is I trust qsc alot at this point) my blood work is coming back in range. Qsc has done testing on their raws. So assuming test cyp isn't test cyp and I was sold test E or maybe placebo. I guess my natural production is working amazingly well being on trt for 5 years. I don't think I need to test this batch of raws if it comes from qsc and yeah call me a dick rider. They are great. I will be testing my primo raws though and test undecanoate raws though

Ok lets assume my test cyp isn't. (It is I trust qsc alot at this point) my blood work is coming back in range. Qsc has done testing on their raws. So assuming test cyp isn't test cyp and I was sold test E or maybe placebo. I guess my natural production is working amazingly well being on trt for 5 years. I don't think I need to test this batch of raws if it comes from qsc and yeah call me a dick rider. They are great. I will be testing my primo raws though and test undecanoate raws though
I have purchased alot of stuff from QSC. Significantly more stuff than most of their customers.

Should still test all of those raws.

just these constant "innovative" "Filtering" threads is ridiculous when you don't even perform the most basic of necessities for home brewing.

it comes to a point where it shows that you lack credibility. Also have the ability to keep posting nonsense.

The Importance of Proactive Risk Reduction​

We need more people willing to go the extra mile in risk reduction, preservation, and overall safety. The bare minimum and "if it's not broken, don't fix it" mentality rarely works well in the long run. Homebrewing has risks that can be mitigated by "overcomplicating" things—often, there's an easier, better way that maintains harm reduction principles.

Thinking Ahead Leads to Success​

Raw Material Preservation: A Case Study​

When preserving raw materials, especially costly ones like primo raws, it makes sense to invest in methods that extend their lifespan and maintain quality. The simple approach of using oxygen absorbers and moisture packs doesn't hold up over years.

Oxygen absorbers and moisture absorbers, while effective for short-term preservation, have limitations that can reduce their long-term efficacy:
Limitations of Oxygen Absorbers
Limited Lifespan
: Oxygen absorbers have a finite capacity and eventually become saturated. Once fully oxidized, they no longer remove oxygen from the environment.
Sensitivity to Moisture: Ironically, oxygen absorbers require some moisture to function properly. In very dry conditions, they may not activate effectively.
Potential for Reintroduction: If packaging is not completely airtight or is frequently opened, new oxygen can be introduced, overwhelming the absorbers.

Why Argon Gas is Superior​

Moisture and oxygen absorbers have limited lifespans. Argon gas, available cheaply from online retailers, offers superior long-term stability for chemicals. Consider:
  • Governments use it to preserve documents and valuables for decades
  • Labs and the food industry use it to maximize product longevity
If it works for these high-stakes applications, it will work for us. This method exemplifies how thinking ahead and being willing to "overcomplicate" can lead to better, safer outcomes in the long run.

Case in point. Cheap. Effective. And the superior method.
Does this actually
work?

What's the science behind it?