How to get a fat face while cutting?

lessreck

I've had multiple people give comments on my face because it looks so sunken. My GF thinks I'm dying... I'm not even shredded yet, probably somewhere around 13-14% bodyfat but there are approximately zero fat stores in my face.

250mg Test / 250mg Tren / 50mcg T3

Should I just pop some Anadrol and get bloated as shit?

I've had multiple people give comments on my face because it looks so sunken. My GF thinks I'm dying... I'm not even shredded yet, probably somewhere around 13-14% bodyfat but there are approximately zero fat stores in my face.

Please mention your age without it. We can only assume it's something else other than getting older and losing your fat stores. I'm a "looksmaxxer'' and know quite about about this sorta thing. Your saying you have a sunken face. Can you cover your eyes and such and just post a picture? Need more context to help you.

What’s your height and weight? Sounds like you need to be bulking. Your face shouldn’t appear gaunt
I think it's the t3. Why is he taking that again? Tren is highly fat stripping. I experienced it myself. Perhaps this eats away at his fat stores in his face? Some guys need to be bigger to look filled out. I'm one of those people. Even at high body fat my face will appear more lean than most. He should think of it as a blessing tbh. He can look "bigger " yet not look fat facially. Yeah height and weight is also a factor. He didn't mention that

I think it's the t3. Why is he taking that again? Tren is highly fat stripping. I experienced it myself. Perhaps this eats away at his fat stores in his face? Some guys need to be bigger to look filled out. I'm one of those people. Even at high body fat my face will appear more lean than most. He should think of it as a blessing tbh. He can look "bigger " yet not look fat facially. Yeah height and weight is also a factor. He didn't mention that
This post has exorcist vibes to it. You okay man?

Buy ment/dbol/adrol/npp and eat some carbs and sodium