Time for some size!

Ok so took an unexpected break for 5 days.

Will be microdosing and just running

600 test, 600 dhb, 600 decs.

Tren even at 170 mg made me so angry all the time. I dont enjoy unecesary anger for zero reason constantly for long. Not my personality.

Today taking off from micro.

But the workouts are vicious, i am so sore from doing 145 lbs squats to start my leg day 100 of them. It was 7-12 sets of 10-20 reps at a set.

Trying to be careful of this hernia. But i did rest of leg day after workout.

Eating beastly. At 235.

Its been 6-7 weeks on this cycle including 5 days off of all. Except food for most part.

Did chest and shoulders yesterday

Today is arms and Back. Or maybe just arm or just back. As ill probably do legs tomorrow.

Doing legs today.

So begginning my microdosing shrooms, i have found my dose. .15 mg os whole dry shroom. Will be doing Tues and Thurs during week after work, and then on both weekend days earlymorning.

I will say the contracting of my muscles is so much more connected while doing workouts. My form is much better and the amount of quality i bring to each set has improved greatly. Now only thing i am careful i can go heavier. And so i am just holding back.

That said doing legs today.

Focusing on fueling these hard workouts.

Starting eating food again, but this time upped protein to 350-400 grams. I easily get 4000+ cals, more like 5. But i track one day and see i get easily that much, and eat same each day. But will be tracking on the dot. Because I CANNOT GAIN WEIGHT! Good weight not fat, even though i am more lean, i want to bulk harder. Really will be doing so these next 3 weeks.

I am SO much more active though now then before.

Starting eating food again, but this time upped protein to 350-400 grams. I easily get 4000+ cals, more like 5. But i track one day and see i get easily that much, and eat same each day. But will be tracking on the dot. Because I CANNOT GAIN WEIGHT! Good weight not fat, even though i am more lean, i want to bulk harder. Really will be doing so these next 3 weeks.

I am SO much more active though now then before.
Until you eat enough calories, you won't gain. That's your problem, I've been reading this same thing a while now.

For example i am here. I will be eating more food i am at 3500 cals, by end night will have gotten 4300 cals.

Attachments

• A69D92AC-56CD-48BC-A63E-8F22E75720CB.jpeg
    A69D92AC-56CD-48BC-A63E-8F22E75720CB.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 9
Until you eat enough calories, you won't gain. That's your problem, I've been reading this same thing a while now.
I will give this a go for 3 weeks. You think the macros i posted is ok?

Edit by tonight ill have 350 protein, 450 carbs, 90 fats. 4300.

I dislike eating, but its necessry to grow

I will give this a go for 3 weeks. You think the macros i posted is ok?

Edit by tonight ill have 350 protein, 450 carbs, 90 fats. 4300.

I dislike eating, but its necessry to grow
Eat more, I thought you ate that before.

Eat more, I thought you ate that before.
Ok i messed up, i am at 4500 cals. I forgot the whole big bag of chips i ate lol.

This is what it will just come down too. I think my protein is too low too.

Will eat more. 3 hard intense weeks of food.

I think you should up your carbs, i dont think you need more protein. Carbs are easier to digest. I eat 1000 g of carbs in my high days.
So 1 am i hit 6000 cals. 700 carbs, 400 protein, 150 fats. Will work on keeping fats lower: i would think this would

Really you have gone that hight on carbs? I have never heard of people doing more then 500, on here.

Will try that the next 3 weeks after this one.

So 1 am i hit 6000 cals. 700 carbs, 400 protein, 150 fats. Will work on keeping fats lower: i would think this would

Really you have gone that hight on carbs? I have never heard of people doing more then 500, on here.

Will try that the next 3 weeks after this one.
My high days 1000 carbs, medium 700 and low 350 carbs. I maintain my weight like this. But protein is lower 240-260g. I am hungry all the time like this, digestion is very important.
I saw many people that recomend apple cider vinegar for digestion and gut health. You can try and see if it helps. Its suposed to lower your blood sugar level also. Will also try it in my next push phase.

My high days 1000 carbs, medium 700 and low 350 carbs. I maintain my weight like this. But protein is lower 240-260g. I am hungry all the time like this, digestion is very important.
I saw many people that recomend apple cider vinegar for digestion and gut health. You can try and see if it helps. Its suposed to lower your blood sugar level also. Will also try it in my next push phase.
Apple cider vinegar is so good for you all around, just make sure to get the organic stuff unrefined or something. I agree.

Ok dam, i will have to re arrange after i see soon. This is my 3rd day hitting 5000 cals, one day was 6.

What are your fats at?

Also what carb sources do you use?

I was thinking of getting cous cous and making it then putting it in water to just drink.

My fats are about 40 g on high carb day, 60 g on medium days and 120g on low days.
For carbs i eat rice, rice flakes, cream of rice, oatmeal, potatoes, pasta, bread and fruits.
I get you, been thru that food struggle. Its hard to force down calories when you are full. Try a few lower fat days and see if digestion gets better.

Arms today.

Will be hitting goal today of cals well.

Arms, just triceps and biceps.

Mountain biked the other day.

Found a great chicken cutlet recipe, making chicken so easy to eat.

Chicken eggs bread crumbs, in oven, so they are not fried, basically no fat. I can eat a pack if chicken in 2 days. Easy, i actually have no make myself stop.

Then for carbs bagels, and going to cook some rice.

I have 2 bagels every morning, they are amazing.

Finally finding my way now.

And best part tracking it all.

I am 234.

245 is my goal.

Today was back and shoulders

Pinned in AM, 100 DHB, 100 Test C, 150 Deca.

Lat Pulldown Close grip x 2
One arm dumbell rows x 3
Far Grip Bar Neutral Lat Pull Downs x 3 x 1 drop set.
Shoulder Cable seated press machine x 4
Bent Over Pendly Rows x 3
Arnold press x 3 x 1 drop set
Machine Shoulder Lateral Raises Standing facing front and back super set x 3
Close Grip Row machine x 3
Seated Lateral Raises x 3

Was solid was pumped up when done.
Now eating at a restaurant for post workout meal.

Mexican Food

Today was back and shoulders

Pinned in AM, 100 DHB, 100 Test C, 150 Deca.

Lat Pulldown Close grip x 2
One arm dumbell rows x 3
Far Grip Bar Neutral Lat Pull Downs x 3 x 1 drop set.
Shoulder Cable seated press machine x 4
Bent Over Pendly Rows x 3
Arnold press x 3 x 1 drop set
Machine Shoulder Lateral Raises Standing facing front and back super set x 3
Close Grip Row machine x 3
Seated Lateral Raises x 3

Was solid was pumped up when done.
Now eating at a restaurant for post workout meal.

Mexican Food

I hate to ask this BUT...

If you broke down your daily grams of protein, how much chicken let's just say for instance, would that be?

1 whole medium chicken
2 whole medium chickens
?

If you broke down your daily carbs - let's just use rice, how many cups of rice would that be?

Thanks bro

1 gram of protein is 4 cals.
400 grams protein equals 1600 cals
1 oz chicken 7 grams is 28 cals
400 grams/7 grams 57 oz
57 oz of chicken is 400 grams protein

So i eat 20 oz which is two big thick cutlets.
So your answer it would be around 4.5 big thick cutlets. 30$ a day. If i was to do that.

Same with carbs since 1 grams of carb is 4 cals.

But i eat 563 grams carbs
So math again…. Lol

563 grams carbs 2252 cals

1 cup rice uncooked is 720 cals

So 3.1 cup uncooked rice is in those cals of 2252.

Which is a stupid amount of rice. Ill eat 1 cup uncooked. In 2 sittings

I use a rice cooker which is the best invention ever

Last edited:
I hate to ask this BUT...

If you broke down your daily grams of protein, how much chicken let's just say for instance, would that be?

1 whole medium chicken
2 whole medium chickens
?

If you broke down your daily carbs - let's just use rice, how many cups of rice would that be?

Thanks bro
I replied above

Since i started these good amount cals, i am finally growing. And very nicely!!!

Going to keep this up for 3 weeks. I can see alot of strength and increase fullness

Back