Time for some size!

So i need to increase food these last 6 weeks. So far gained 7 lbs. and i am not holding alot of water at all.

Goal was 245 lbs, 10 lbs to go. Dont care how much of that is fat really but by eating my macros ratios i dont care.

Long esters though, yet running npp now not deca

So 3 days ago dropped deca

Running npp now, but only have 48 mL so 1 mL a day, i actually have 45 days left of cycle.

So 6 weeks which is perfect.

As i was doing a 16 week cycle. Then ill be cruising at 300-400 mg test for weeks ahead.
Alright man, I'm going to hold you to it and quote this post if you stray from your plans in the future. I too am concerned, especially after your last bloodwork and your decision to continue blasting. Don't want anything bad to happen to you.
300 to 400 isn't a real trt cruise. You really need to drop to a real trt for a bit and get bloodwork because your last bloods were awful.

I never used npp, but i would like to try it.
If you get gyno symptoms on npp do they go away with only an AI? Did you ever need caber?
My hair is falling with primo, is npp good on your hair? Ty.

I never used npp, but i would like to try it.
If you get gyno symptoms on npp do they go away with only an AI? Did you ever need caber?
My hair is falling with primo, is npp good on your hair? Ty.
Npp is good on hair. I just use AI when needed.

300 to 400 isn't a real trt cruise. You really need to drop to a real trt for a bit and get bloodwork because your last bloods were awful.
Not looking to do trt. A little more then so.

For the gear i was running the blood were ok. My cholesterol is naturally that bad. Even before AAS.

So after this cycle i am try for a bit. I am FINALY hitting my goals. And growing well. I will take a break.

Reactions: T&H
5-6 more weeks to go.

I officially broke the 235 and am now 241 pounds. My goal was 245 lbs. so i will be hitting that is next 5 weeks. I am still lean somehow proabably 15-16 percent bf. Which cutting is so easy for me. So been eating these 4500-5000 cals a day with minimum 300 protein. It has worked well. Also i took 2 days off and rested. And am cutting my lifting down to more intense less volume.

All this extra holiday food is fantastic for bulk.

Getting a little worn down from pinning everyday for 10 weeks. And feel lethargic most of the time. A well needed break in 5 weeks. I am finally growing at this peak of my cycle. Since long esters 10 weeks in. Going to make the most of these last 5-6 weeks.

I got fantiastic news, i will be staying where I am not going anywhere. So i have to be mindful of certain aspects.

So will be able to keep working and workout.

Chest, arms, shoulders today. Tomorrow i will be taking off.

Did arms today

I feel like i am not growing.

Sucks, because its because i have zero hunger.

Not eating enough protein.

I am 240 lbs now. So i am clearly gaining.

Dammit!

5 more weeks. I will be cooking and meal prepping tomorrow, just the sound of food sounds repulsive.

Been eating snacks alot, but a ton of them and protein shakes and pizza and going to restaurants.

But not eating healthy at all.

Still lean though.

Going to work on eating today and making edible food. So tired of the same food, i have been eating the same crap for 10 weeks.

I am 242 pounds,

Chest and Triceps today.

Going to start doing working sets in a better light. I feel i just lill myself each set. Need more of a plan.

So less sets more quality to failure for the next 5 weeks. And taking a day off a week. As i went 7 days in a row again

242 lbs today, i will lose 3 lbs by tomorrow because i did not eat enough today.

Watch the extra rest i get will allow me to grow, because ill be doing legs and not destroying body.

Did legs today

6 legs workouts

Got a great leg workout in even though i cant do anyting that contracts chest.

So machines, leg press, bulgarian split squats, etx.

Curious for myself as well. When you take a break are you going to a TRT DOSE or completely off? I am off cycle and PCT right now but I’m thinking of committing to just TRT for ever between cycles.

Curious for myself as well. When you take a break are you going to a TRT DOSE or completely off? I am off cycle and PCT right now but I’m thinking of committing to just TRT for ever between cycles.
I just got surgery on pec.

I didnt pin for 2 weeks, then the week before surgery i pinned 180 mg, because i can tell i was getting low t depression and lethargy.

Now ill be pinning 100 mg a week for 3-4 week.

I do trt.

I lost considerable size.

228 lbs. so not terrible. Need to better diet.

As soon as i feel ok going to start doing legs. I will ask the doctor of a timeline when the ability to do this will be. Because i want this to heal.

As soon as i feel ok going to start doing legs. I will ask the doctor of a timeline when the ability to do this will be. Because i want this to heal.
Should be good to go for that asap in terms of legs, just do machines

I had surgery on the bones in my foot which left multiple screw holes in the bone making it very weak. I was hobbling round the gym on crutches, doing legs a week later, easy to do on machines

Should be good to go for that asap in terms of legs, just do machines

I had surgery on the bones in my foot which left multiple screw holes in the bone making it very weak. I was hobbling round the gym on crutches, doing legs a week later, easy to do on machines
I did 5 machine today, and 20 min bike today.

Legs
Bike
Adduct
Abuct
Leg ext
Calf
Calf

Back