Time for some size!

Since i started these good amount cals, i am finally growing. And very nicely!!!

Going to keep this up for 3 weeks. I can see alot of strength and increase fullness
How much longer are you going to blast before dropping to a low cruise as you stated Months ago?

How much longer are you going to blast before dropping to a low cruise as you stated Months ago?
After this blast. I believe i did cruise already i have only been blasting 5-6 weeks. I will be in 10 weeks.

Edit - For a fact i know i will be getting to a point of solid content size. I also know i would be able to maintain well by then. So from 10 weeks from today.

Last edited:
Did Legs today/yesterday techniqually.

Hip thrust
Leg Press
One Leg bulgariam split squat
Calf seated
Leg ext
Hammy curls
Calf seated
Calf seated

Legs today quad focused

Back and biceps yesterday

I got up to 245 lbs this weekend. Back to 240 i litterally ate everything in sight.

I will say my new diet is working well.

My Leg workout-.2 gram microdose shroom

-Leg Press 3 plates up to 8 each then back to 5. I did close feet low down to hit quads
-Hip Thrusts 4 plates each 4 sets
-Front Squat 1 plate each, 10,10,10,10
-calf machine
-calf machine
-Leg Extensions.

Back and shoulders

I drank a total war drink WAY to ampy with gabapentin. Holy crap.

5 back heavy then light
3 shoulder superstes/drop sets
3 biceps heavy then light

I once again have to eat more. But i am indeed growing finally. Almost done with deca, will be switching to npp, since i pic ED anyway.

Today was arms and shoulders. I need a day off asap, so since sunday is a long day, monday ill take off, maybe. I may just go to gym and foam roll, just is such a mental relief that place for me.

I took off that thanksgiving that sunday after was my last day off.

I will say i am finally growing. I am at 238. I have let off my food lightly yesterday. So time to up today. Need to keep the tracking going makes a huge difference. BecUse at end of day, even when full, i just pound whatever is needed to hit the goal. And it works.

Will take progress pics soon.

My weakest parts aesthetic wise
-Hamstrings
-Arms
- Chest

Weakest Parts lift wise
-squat as i never max
-Deadlift

But my quads are solid so front squat is great and leg press.

Back is solid.

Left calf looks significantly bigger then right, as i jumped off left leg for basketball alot. Lol

Last edited:
I once again have to eat more. But i am indeed growing finally. Almost done with deca, will be switching to npp, since i pic ED anyway.
How much Test are you running alongside?
AFAIK Deca only creates ED problems if you run a huge dose of test alongside. And how much water exactly you think you got from deca alone during this bulk?

How much Test are you running alongside?
AFAIK Deca only creates ED problems if you run a huge dose of test alongside. And how much water exactly you think you got from deca alone during this bulk?
I was running like 900 deca until yesterday, then i had a new brew. So now the math just works out where 1 ml ed, is at 630 mg a week.

I am running 700 test, 630 deca, 700 dhb.

My libido is as high as can be. Deca has never gave me ED it does the opposite, in my case.

I am not holding alot of water today, i just took a eod dose of aromasin .5 mg for 3 days. Then i let my e2 rise, i only take an AI when either my nips get puffy, or ED.

So i just shed a bunch of water, from taking the AI. Not sure how much I hold but i can use all the water in my body i can get. I have never looked bloated, i would like to. Maybe 5 lbs of water? I would like to say half of what i gained thus fat is probably water. And i am at 235. So the 7-10 lbs i gained half is water most likely.

Chest yesterday

Legs today

Deadlift
Hack Squat
One leg bulgarian squat
Quad ext
Calf
Hamstring curl
Calf
Abductor

Ate 5k today, past 4 days only 4 k.

I am 235 lbs, will be taking these next 2 days off from gym.

Will do yoga, and will be eating. Not alot of moving

Took off today, did a light stretch in AM withh do a light stretch in PM.

And now these next days all the good one can imagine, soooooo much food. Thank Goodness.

Long esters though, yet running npp now not deca

So 3 days ago dropped deca

Running npp now, but only have 48 mL so 1 mL a day, i actually have 45 days left of cycle.

So 6 weeks which is perfect.

As i was doing a 16 week cycle. Then ill be cruising at 300-400 mg test for weeks ahead.

Back