Time for some size!

I fixed my brews, and re filtered the one i messed up with amounts, all is good.

60 mL Deca
and
60 mL Test C

10/6

Chest and Triceps

Arm

Bike

Rope

Push Ups

Cable Press Chest

Super set

High Plank

EZ Curl Bar Tricep

Dumbell Chest

Tricep Rope

Landmine Chest

Around the Worlds

How is your chest now? Are you fully recovered?
I have a divet in my chest/shoulder, and the muscle seems pulled to one side….like towards the sternum, but i just spoke to someone who had this, and theres looks fine, so it may just take take and to lessen atrophy…

That said i am being careful with chest

But for Back,Deadlifts, Arms, Legs i pretty much go full weight, never maxing more then less the 7-8 reps, and last set eccentric, focused.

I do not do any failure, i stop 2-3 reps short of.

I am doing a nice progression.

I am now 250, going for 260…

So overall, i am fully functional, and i just feel very slight clicking when arm sways sometimes…

I do not do full on chest exercises yet, no failure, always light weight 8-10 reps, and superset or drop sets. More volume for chest. The contraction is not fully there, my shouler ends up taking over…

So focusing on light weight, for get contraction.

Like 60 lb dumbells…which is ok

I have a divet in my chest/shoulder, and the muscle seems pulled to one side….like towards the sternum, but i just spoke to someone who had this, and theres looks fine, so it may just take take and to lessen atrophy…

That said i am being careful with chest

But for Back,Deadlifts, Arms, Legs i pretty much go full weight, never maxing more then less the 7-8 reps, and last set eccentric, focused.

I do not do any failure, i stop 2-3 reps short of.

I am doing a nice progression.

I am now 250, going for 260…

So overall, i am fully functional, and i just feel very slight clicking when arm sways sometimes…

I do not do full on chest exercises yet, no failure, always light weight 8-10 reps, and superset or drop sets. More volume for chest. The contraction is not fully there, my shouler ends up taking over…

So focusing on light weight, for get contraction.

Like 60 lb dumbells…which is ok
Man, so many of my friends end up lifting super heavy and getting injured, just hurting their progress. We are all on gear, so doing higher rep ranges of 12-15 on everything will still make you grow!

You might feel a little worse mentally for not pounding out the 100lb dumbbells but you'll be leagues ahead of the novices who are grooming their bodies for injury.

How it going JJ and how's the pec coming along?
It is solid, thanks for asking. Going to lower weight and more reps as i feel my delt is taking over the lack of contraction ability

But i am full capacity deadlift and back exercises, and arms…

So just really being careful as it only been 10 months…

I will be focusing on slow eccentric and less weight for a bit all around.

How is your exercise routine? Why dont you have a log?

It is solid, thanks for asking. Going to lower weight and more reps as i feel my delt is taking over the lack of contraction ability

But i am full capacity deadlift and back exercises, and arms…

So just really being careful as it only been 10 months…

I will be focusing on slow eccentric and less weight for a bit all around.

How is your exercise routine? Why dont you have a log?
I keep a log on another forum and I keep things simple as train every other day. Don't really have a hard and fast structure and routines very from one session to the next.

9/24 Tuesday
Back and Biceps and Core

Lat Pulldowns

VBar Rows

Plated Loaded Lats

EZ Curl Biceps

Dumbell Biceps

Rear Delt Standing Cables

Biceps MTS Bicep Curl

Core Rope

Friday 10/27 Legs Glute Focused

Saturday 10/28 Back/Biceps

Sunday 10/29 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Monday 10/30 Legs Quad Focus

Tuesday 10/31 Back/Biceps

Going to do this week, focus on slow negatives and drop sets….

I added soooooo much weight from coming back from surgery, my body is screaming at me everyday….

So a light rep based deload, drop set week.

I am doing some solid progress…

Leg press was solid, 700 lbs for 2 sets of 10 reps but am going to dial it back, be careful a bit, felt good.

Last edited:
10/31
Rope 2/2

VBar Rows

Meadow Rows

Lat Pulldowns

Bicep EZ Curl

High Row Machine

Bicep Seated

Bicep Preacher Machine

Core

Core

I feel like complete trash….i even took two days off but dam, it is not helping…

Maybe its the doses….going to let my estrogen raise up a bit.

Feel achy, feel fatigue, feel like garbage….

Look amazing though…

Back