Time for some size!

How bad was the cholesterol, and did the HDL get up to where it should be when you were off after surgery?
It was not bad enough that the doctor said anything

HDL 30
And the bad cholesterol was 80 points higher then it should be. I have to check again later

Sunday 11/19 Pull/Back/Rear Delt/Biceps

Monday 11/20 Legs Quad Focused/Calfs

Tues 11/21 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

I am staying at a solid 240/243…even with my diet going down from being so busy…

Going to do all my meal prepping today…because i found a new love for my chicken…teriaki sauce…. Amazing

I am having a challanging time with fatigue and being tired and keeping up with my body….that said i go to gym everyday…. But i havent been foam rolling or yoga or cardio.

So going to need to make time for this all….i think i will have to start taking some of my PTO for work to help recover and get some of this stuff in….

My schedule has never been busier…

Work has picked up, and i also cant drive. So i need to work around others schedule who bring me places, which makes it hard to go to the store to get food when needed….

Also i stalled…. I need to pick up my game before i lose more….

I have a free off day today… so making all the stops needed for food and all

Finally hit a goal of mine

I am 252 lbs….

I am resorting to gatorade powder and protein shakes when i dont have the time from being busy to get a meal in.

I am going to he eating alot more dirty, not as clean anymore. As i am having trouble doing so.

Also i dropped the deca, might be a coincidence but feel much better.

Finally hit a goal of mine

I am 252 lbs….

I am resorting to gatorade powder and protein shakes when i dont have the time from being busy to get a meal in.

I am going to he eating alot more dirty, not as clean anymore. As i am having trouble doing so.

Also i dropped the deca, might be a coincidence but feel much better.
So what has the diet, macros, training and drugs looked like the past 4-6 weeks?

I would still try to eat as clean as possible if i was you, but cant say much without more context. Would always opt for the most nutrient dense easy to digest food though, not garbage.

So what has the diet, macros, training and drugs looked like the past 4-6 weeks?

I would still try to eat as clean as possible if i was you, but cant say much without more context. Would always opt for the most nutrient dense easy to digest food though, not garbage.
Macros are 3700 cals, protein 324 grams, carbs 416 grams, fats 82 grams. This is my minimum. As i splurrged thanksgiving and the left overs.

Food
Breakfast-
Either 2 bagels plain, or cereal (special k protein and fairlife milk)

Pre Workout- 2 scoops gatorade sugar

Post Workout-
Smoothie (oats,protein powder,greek yogurt, frozen fruit)

In between meal at work- Met-RX protein bar since i can eat it while working

Lunch-pasta 8 oz and 7 oz chicken

Meal- pasta 8 oz and chicken 7 oz

Dinner- burger, or tacos, meatloaf, potatoes or another chicken and pasta

Snack- Bagel plain or muffin or smoothie

Training

Push, Pull, Legs, Off,Repeat

So for 2 weeks have been using Test at 700 mg per week, and then alternating days, dbol 20 mg or anadrol 30 mg 1-2 hour preworkout.

Still be repeating the process over and over and over, i dod take some days off for a bit just 3 and started up again after that 3 days off. That said i am back and doing Push Pull Legs Arms Off to some extent.

Back