Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Anyone got any good workout music ideas on Pandora? I like classic rock, southern rock and country but listen to metal and alternative rock in the gym due to its energy. Channels I listen to are getting stale though. Rap isn’t music so don’t go there.

Want some energetic music? Emmure

Anyone got any good workout music ideas on Pandora? I like classic rock, southern rock and country but listen to metal and alternative rock in the gym due to its energy. Channels I listen to are getting stale though. Rap isn’t music so don’t go there.
I don’t use pandora and I’m not sure if some of these i list will be that app but here ya go.

Barns Courtney
Black Label Society/Zakk Wylde
Sabbath
AC/DC
Audioslave
Sabaton
Manowar
Metallica
Danzig
Godsmack
Disturbed
Five finger death punch
Breaking Benjamin
Powerwolf
Seether
Sevendust
Shinedown
The Sword(sabbath sound)

Good luck

Why do I feel like @Urgentfury12 list is like the guy from billy madison?

The shooter who snipers the guy? After billy calls him and apologized there is this big list of people who he is gonna wack lol

I don’t use pandora and I’m not sure if some of these i list will be that app but here ya go.

Barns Courtney
Sabbath
AC/DC
Audioslave
Sabaton
Manowar
Metallica
Danzig
Godsmack
Disturbed
Five finger death punch
Breaking Benjamin
Powerwolf
Seether
Sevendust
Shinedown
The Sword(sabbath sound)

Good luck
Some of that should work just fine. Thank you.

But now here’s my other problem. I really can’t ignore her. usually think about her throughout the day. So then I just think to myself well I’ll see what she’s up to say hi. Maybe I do come off as a little bit overbearing at times. I don’t mean anything by it just kind of my personality I guess.
Continue doing that...idc what anybody says being who you are and real is the only way...why put up a front that will eventually fall cause it's not you...if she doesn't like it she wasn't for you anyway...u seem mature kind of lol...fuck playing games

Why do I feel like @Urgentfury12 list is like the guy from billy madison?

The shooter who snipers the guy? After billy calls him and apologized there is this big list of people who he is gonna wack lol
Jesus Christ, I do have a list but it’s less then 10(real life). Unless SHTF then I’m injecting all my Tren and going batshit crazy.

Continue doing that...idc what anybody says being who you are and real is the only way...why put up a front that will eventually fall cause it's not you...if she doesn't like it she wasn't for you anyway...u seem mature kind of lol...fuck playing games
I’m definitely being myself for sure. Thanks

Barns Courtney
Sabbath
AC/DC
Audioslave
Sabaton
Manowar
Metallica
Danzig
Godsmack
Disturbed
Five finger death punch
Breaking Benjamin
Powerwolf
Seether
Sevendust
Shinedown
The Sword(sabbath sound)

Good luck
No slipknot?:(

Some of that should work just fine. Thank you.
Sabaton is by far my favorite, Primo Victoria, Panzerkampf, Blood of bannockburn, Hearts of Iron, Calorus Rex, soldier of three armies, winged hussars and last stand. If you like history and Metal you will love Sabaton.