Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Anyone got any good workout music ideas on Pandora? I like classic rock, southern rock and country but listen to metal and alternative rock in the gym due to its energy. Channels I listen to are getting stale though. Rap isn’t music so don’t go there.
Eminem Is music :(
I’m not a huge rap fan but I can do some Eminem! I like his new shit as well as his old.
‘Superman’, ‘The Way I Am’, ‘Lucky You’, and ‘Natural’ with Imagine Dragons is just a few off the top I can do in the gym. I also like MGK ‘Rap Devil’ (Eminem diss). Lol.

I like some of what’s on @Urgentfury12 death/kill music list as well. Damn UF12, how many lists you got!? o_O:p
It’s a fact, a good song can make you stronger in the gym!
I actually like country music but I can’t do that in the gym :D

I don’t use pandora and I’m not sure if some of these i list will be that app but here ya go.

Barns Courtney
Black Label Society/Zakk Wylde
Sabbath
AC/DC
Audioslave
Sabaton
Manowar
Metallica
Danzig
Godsmack
Disturbed
Five finger death punch
Breaking Benjamin
Powerwolf
Seether
Sevendust
Shinedown
The Sword(sabbath sound)

Good luck
I can make a public spotify playlist if you guys want. Start a thread and add whatever music people want to it.

How many of you fags wear tight ass pants to the gym that only come down to your knees or just past? WTF? Is that the style for these younger kids?

How many of you fags wear tight ass pants to the gym that only come down to your knees or just past? WTF? Is that the style for these younger kids?

you are supposed to wear clothes to the gym?!?!?! no wonder I keep getting kicked out lol

Eminem Is music :(
I’m not a huge rap fan but I can do some Eminem! I like his new shit as well as his old.
‘Superman’, ‘The Way I Am’, ‘Lucky You’, and ‘Natural’ with Imagine Dragons is just a few off the top I can do in the gym. I also like MGK ‘Rap Devil’ (Eminem diss). Lol.

I like some of what’s on @Urgentfury12 death/kill music list as well. Damn UF12, how many lists you got!? o_O:p
It’s a fact, a good song can make you stronger in the gym!
I actually like country music but I can’t do that in the gym :D
Eminem is such a piece of shit of a person, Rap isn’t music it’s noise without a conscience.

Do you mean those 3/4 compression pants? I wear the full length ones but they’re usually under shorts on deadlift/squat day, and sweatpants (normal not tight) on bench days. I find they help to keep shit warm and lubricated (albeit I powerlifter not bodybuild).

Do you mean those 3/4 compression pants? I wear the full length ones but they’re usually under shorts on deadlift/squat day, and sweatpants (normal not tight) on bench days. I find they help to keep shit warm and lubricated (albeit I powerlifter not bodybuild).
No not under anything! Hose are gay af too though. These are more like sweatpants but right as fuck and just passed the knees