Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

But can hit a target 1.5 miles away. I’d take that trade.

Longest I’ve shot is 1600 yards. I’ve trained for door kicking tho lol

Great story. When I was like 12 years of age, I went to a localism gun range. An old timer pulls out a sharps style gun (breach loader)

These teenagers are making fun of the “old timer” and asking what barn he plans on hitting.

Guy proceeds to load a shell in, flip up his rear aperture sight, and just hammers a target at like 600 yards.

Guy gets up, nods at the kids, and walks away.

So, I'm trying not to ask questions on here because there is a whole forum to answer them... But here is the quickest response time- What's the verdict of preparing syringes days before use? Is there a large bacterial risk? Thanks guys.

Longest I’ve shot is 1600 yards. I’ve trained for door kicking tho lol

Great story. When I was like 12 years of age, I went to a localism gun range. An old timer pulls out a sharps style gun (breach loader)

These teenagers are making fun of the “old timer” and asking what barn he plans on hitting.

Guy proceeds to load a shell in, flip up his rear aperture sight, and just hammers a target at like 600 yards.

Guy gets up, nods at the kids, and walks away.
I love you too @iceman440(no homo) but going to a course to learn some room clearing isn’t even on the same planet, this is my wheel house. This is the only thing I am an EXPERT on.

Side note I hate talking about this shit.

I love you too @iceman440(no homo) but going to a course to learn some room clearing isn’t even on the same planet, this is my wheel house. This is the only thing I am an EXPERT on.

Side note I hate talking about this shit.

Absolutely. I would never compare my training to something you needed for your life. I would just say I am way more prepared/trained than your average homebody/prepper

I know you dislike talking about it, we’ve had a couple conversations about it. Not trying to take away from you or anything you did for us. Nothing but respect

So, I'm trying not to ask questions on here because there is a whole forum to answer them... But here is the quickest response time- What's the verdict of preparing syringes days before use? Is there a large bacterial risk? Thanks guys.
You will die.
I'm a true-to-form member now, so you'll have to show me the utmost respect.
I can't find ANY respect in here.

Not really but why are you prepping them a day out ?