Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Come on Eminem and Madonna in this thread ? Can we at least post about humans ?
Their the perfect analogy though!

@Kim = Madonna, cause she’s ‘like a virgin’ and everyone wants to touch her like it’s her very first time... :D

Me = Eminem, cause I flow with TGI and I’m like STAN his biggest fan o_O :p

Could you imagine if (me) Eminem and (@Kim ) Madonna had a baby? All that flow and beauty pushed in to one little fucker!? :eek: The world couldn’t handle that though. :cool:

Note: I make beautiful babies! Js :D

Their the perfect analogy though!

@Kim = Madonna, cause she’s ‘like a virgin’ and everyone wants to touch her like it’s her very first time... :D

Me = Eminem, cause I flow with TGI and I’m like STAN his biggest fan o_O :p

Could you imagine if (me) Eminem and (@Kim ) Madonna had a baby? All that flow and beauty pushed in to one little fucker!? :eek: The world couldn’t handle that though. :cool:

Note: I make beautiful babies! Js :D
Kid would be a communist with hairy armpits and pussy.

If that is supposed to be you 39 years ago you must look old and busted af right now.

This won.

Sorry ya'll, good try though.

I love you too @iceman440(no homo) but going to a course to learn some room clearing isn’t even on the same planet, this is my wheel house. This is the only thing I am an EXPERT on.

I can clear a room after a night at PF Chang's. No classes needed and I'm silent like a fucking ninja.

Just sayin'.

I'm a true-to-form member now, so you'll have to show me the utmost respect.

Fuck you @Bal...wait a minute. :/

Last edited:
Animals are soooo fucking underrated.

Rocked some old Bouncing Souls this afternoon. Not at all hard or angry, but it was a nice change of pace.

Pissed e'erbody off yesterday blasting that old Motown stuff. But I was chilling and getting a nice pump on. So good.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts