Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

What’s the approximate transfer fees from buying from coinbase; and also transferring to an alternate wallet these days? Say for $500 or $1000?

No it was an inside joke. I posted a link after
I appreciate the spoon feed sir.

Seen a video today by Dr.Tony Huge...guy says Whey Protein full scoop after workout,

Blended protein after waking up, blended before sleeping.

Anybody else hear anything to this effect?

I Been using JYM for a while, but will need to get a Whey protein.

I appreciate the spoon feed sir.

Seen a video today by Dr.Tony Huge...guy says Whey Protein full scoop after workout,

Blended protein after waking up, blended before sleeping.

Anybody else hear anything to this effect?

I Been using JYM for a while, but will need to get a Whey protein.

If building muscle is what you want, protein shake after workout is great. I am more of fan of eating whole food as much as possible.

Take this with a grain of salt. I’ve never truly bulked before. This is going to my first. @TitaniumGear (TGI) will be my first

If building muscle is what you want, protein shake after workout is great. I am more of fan of eating whole food as much as possible.

Take this with a grain of salt. I’ve never truly bulked before. This is going to my first. @TitaniumGear (TGI) will be my first

Funny that you brought that up, because i was just thinking about it minutes before i read this post.

i drink a shit ton of milk and i basically count everything that goes down my throat, liquid or solid ( fuck you and your jokes @T-Bagger ).

i was wondering. If i get 1/4 of my calories from liquid, am i short changing myself? Isn't a calorie a calorie?

Funny that you brought that up, because i was just thinking about it minutes before i read this post.

i drink a shit ton of milk and i basically count everything that goes down my throat, liquid or solid ( fuck you and your jokes @T-Bagger ).

i was wondering. If i get 1/4 of my calories from liquid, am i short changing myself? Isn't a calorie a calorie?

As far as I am concerned, yes a calorie is a calorie. However, I am just saying instead of drinking a protein shake, eat a chicken breast. I really feel like the protein shakes and mass gainers are to supplement what you cant eat on your own

But as I type this, now I cant help but think maybe I am wrong? Thanks for the mind fuck... lol

From my understanding, nothing beats real food.

How many calories per serving of seman?