Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

What u felt was your muscles wanting to hypertrophy but being held back because of the imbalance of extreme lack of magnesium causing painful cramps,muscle soreness ect. I mean you’re body is really wanting to grow
keep up the magnesium and the sides won’t come back...great to hear bro
I hope to see what you said bro and see me blow the heck up.

So do we need to email you today so we can know what to email over the weekend? Or can we just not be annoying and wait to email until the weekend. So many questions!

So do we need to email you today so we can know what to email over the weekend? Or can we just not be annoying and wait to email until the weekend. So many questions!

You need to go back a few pages where he made the announcement and read through the posts. Keep asking the same question like everyone else and you will get the titter tail of destruction!

You need to go back a few pages where he made the announcement and read through the posts. Keep asking the same question like everyone else and you will get the titter tail of destruction!
LMFAO. I WAS WAITING FOR IT. LETS JUST HELP SLOWPOKE OUT...

So u email him normal way.. during designated times.. u provide info asked of u.. at which point u receive everything u need going forward

Ever notice how i never ignore anyone, even if it is in another thread? Well...i ignored him for that reason. If a person hasn't got the fucking ambition to read back a few pages why would i want them as a client?