Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

“Beat” is a strong word! I just push em down when nobody’s lookin and say “ your kid falls a lot, clumsy little fuck” that way I can cause both mental and physical abuse :cool:

Noteworthy; there were no harming of any kids during the making of this post! :p
Bolder I pictured that shit laughing .. I was watching this little monster kid and exactly what I was thinking about employing

T-bagger what are you doing for your liver & Oregon treatment ??
what are you taking ?? milk of magnesia ect. ?
which combination and how much!!!!? .. and after taking it do you see a difference when tested?? I’m not sure if I’m taking enough or where I’m supposed to be at with that .. anybody else’s input iceman whoever ?
Honestly - nothing. I read an article that said taking liver support during a cycle can actually affect the effectiveness of the oral you’re taking. Plus, the liver is extremely resilient. In the past I have taken fish oil, but that gives me horrible acid reflux.

Honestly - nothing. I read an article that said taking liver support during a cycle can actually affect the effectiveness of the oral you’re taking. Plus, the liver is extremely resilient. In the past I have taken fish oil, but that gives me horrible acid reflux.
Cool deal...thax for catching that!! I was just checking to make sure there wasn’t a secret potion I was missing out on pertaining to the liver

Cool deal...thax for catching that!! I was just checking to make sure there wasn’t a secret potion I was missing out on pertaining to the liver
Fish oil, dandelion root, milk thistle or all natural stuff. Beetroot, cilantro, or turmeric also work well.

@T-Bagger I probably don’t say this much, or ever, but truth is your a handy fucker to have around! I see you always on top of shit helping others out! No matter how big or small, I like it!

So big shout out to ya T-Bag!!
(NO o_O HOMO)

:D

@T-Bagger I probably don’t say this much, or ever, but truth is your a handy fucker to have around! I see you always on top of shit helping others out! No matter how big or small, I like it!

So big shout out to ya T-Bag!!
(NO o_O HOMO)

:D
Thanks homie, I’ll take your non homo appreciation and may have even entertained mild homo appreciation :p

Fish oil, dandelion root, milk thistle or all natural stuff. Beetroot, cilantro, or turmeric also work well.
Not to be too specific but roughly how much some of that thistles like 1000 mg or something .. I think I think that it’s usually really high like that I’m not positive I deal with a lot of different vitamins and nonsense

Thanks homie, I’ll take your non homo appreciation and may have even entertained mild homo appreciation :p
Hey bro what do you think about the magnesium ??!!! have you been using it ??
...tell you what it kind of makes you wonder what your body was going through when your magnesium deficient and how many areas ...
One of the last signs are muscle cramps out of the blue!!!
too much calcium going in and no magnesium to back it up