Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I have a student who is late almost every day and I continue to tell her the importance of attendance and being on time. She told me last week that her mom says my attendance policy is laughable.

Are you allowed to use the term “stupid bitch” at conferences?

Breed Warriors, being competitive isn’t enough.

I take him out to the mountain to go shooting. Guys a little champ with my .17hmr. He only gets to pull the trigger.

His mom and I had a fight about it. I assured her the only way her free meals and housing would continue is if he shoots a rifle. Kid loved it. Ive got a video of it but I am not sure how to blur out his face

Have to work around it. Call her a mewling quim or something to that degree. Once she googles it at home she is gonna be pissed lol
Here's what they do if they get mad. They call the Principal and he'll schedule a conference with him, Counselor, me, and the parent. No fun.

It’s all in good humor bro! Don’t take anything personal on here lol.

Ohhhh, I knew that lol
When you get the dog you should get a cat as well. Name the cat Gears. So when you are calling for em you’ll be saying Titanium! Gears! Where are you!? Lol :p
They’ll probably respond “I’m going private” haha! :D

Shouldn’t you be teaching the future of America right now?
HIGHRISK now that was good .... in her defense I’m sure she knows what she’s doing ...but gooood none the less..