Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I’m raising a little boy right now. Hopefully two not too long from now. Self esteem and being told youre a winner when you lose are not mutually inclusive. It’s ok to lose, never OK to be complacent and happy with losing. The lack of breeding a competitive nature in a generation is why half the population is worthless now.

The day I finally realised my son was actually mine was not to long ago. My woman asked him why he was eating so much. He said "eat big get big mom" and started doing pushups. He is 6

I was raised back when you got what you earned. Field day was all about trying to get that blue ribbon!
Also, my kids play travel sports so they know what it means to work hard or get beat with nothing to show for it. It is a good character builder, something that imo is lacking with some kids these days.
I have a student who is late almost every day and I continue to tell her the importance of attendance and being on time. She told me last week that her mom says my attendance policy is laughable.

I have a student who is late almost every day and I continue to tell her the importance of attendance and being on time. She told me last week that her mom says my attendance policy is laughable.
Parents buy into this shit and then create even more uncoachable kids. It’s pathetic. I didn’t listen at school or practice because of my teacher or coach, it was because of my parents.

Show that bitch whats up when you hold her child back a year lol

I’m raising a little boy right now. Hopefully two not too long from now. Self esteem and being told youre a winner when you lose are not mutually inclusive. It’s ok to lose, never OK to be complacent and happy with losing. The lack of breeding a competitive nature in a generation is why half the population is worthless now.
Breed Warriors, being competitive isn’t enough.

Show that bitch whats up when you hold her child back a year lol

Of course with the parents today it’s going to be the teachers fault their kid fails. After all, it can’t be because the parents, or their children, don’t know the proper way to use a damn alarm clock.

**PS MUH FUKKIN A***
I don't keep your emails. So telling me via email "let me know when the primo comes" or "hit me up when you blah blah" isn't happening. I know some of you may think you're the only millenial in the "all feelings matter" world...but there's a fuck ton of others here too. No time to be making special emails.

Edit: "i don't have time to keep up with your thread"

Cool. I don't have time to remember your request either. Even mofo steven.

Sponsors

Latest posts