Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Not to be too specific but roughly how much some of that thistles like 1000 mg or something .. I think I think that it’s usually really high like that I’m not positive I deal with a lot of different vitamins and nonsense
Whatever the bottle says. I think they come in 600 mg and they say take 2, 3x daily.
Hey bro what do you think about the magnesium ??!!! have you been using it ??
...tell you what it kind of makes you wonder what your body was going through when your magnesium deficient and how many areas ...
One of the last signs are muscle cramps out of the blue!!!
too much calcium going in and no magnesium to back it up
That magnesium is frickin AWESOME! The first night I took it, I slept like a rock and woke up and all my muscle soreness was gone bro. Frickin incredible!

I mean it is a great question. Typically something sources do so I can’t tell you the answer. You, are not a typical source so theres that.
I don't know why you would even start the damn rumor man. I came here public, ran a tight ship, fucked zero people over, did everything i said i would. Now it is time for me to reduce my footprint to a more comfortable level. No need to be stirring up shit. I have never once shit on Meso. So to post that I'm lying about going private to open elsewhere is a bitch made move.

I don't know why you would even start the damn rumor man. I came here public, ran a tight ship, fucked zero people over, did everything i said i would. Now it is time for me to reduce my footprint to a more comfortable level. No need to be stirring up shit. I have never once shit on Meso. So to post that I'm lying about going private to open elsewhere is a bitch made move.

So now you’re not going private?

What’s the explanation for the lipstick butthole picture?

You’re the one stirring up shit. I said it another thread and there was nothing serious about that post at all. You can only see humor if you make the joke?

Whatever the bottle says. I think they come in 600 mg and they say take 2, 3x daily.

That magnesium is frickin AWESOME! The first night I took it, I slept like a rock and woke up and all my muscle soreness was gone bro. Frickin incredible!
What u felt was your muscles wanting to hypertrophy but being held back because of the imbalance of extreme lack of magnesium causing painful cramps,muscle soreness ect. I mean you’re body is really wanting to grow
keep up the magnesium and the sides won’t come back...great to hear bro

I have a student who is late almost every day and I continue to tell her the importance of attendance and being on time. She told me last week that her mom says my attendance policy is laughable.

Sounds like one of my bastard child’s always “fashionably late” like her father. Maybe just tell her the importance of being on time will be when she’s older. Although many of my jobs I did so well they over looked the fact I was 10-20min late every single day.