Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Little does tgi knows I was the one who made proton emails and I’m his only clientele so I’m selling these accounts $300 a pop lmk

@MisterSuperGod now who’s weird they set a reminder on their phone for tgi VIP?

@everyoneelsewhodidntnaksnit - hahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahlollmaoroflcopter

Has anyone ever had privatemd take longer than 2 days to return results? Anytime I've got bloodwork done with them I've always got results back next day. Got blood pulled Thursday and no results yet. Starting to get agitated.

Has anyone ever had privatemd take longer than 2 days to return results? Anytime I've got bloodwork done with them I've always got results back next day. Got blood pulled Thursday and no results yet. Starting to get agitated.
I've waited up to around 5 days before.

I've waited up to around 5 days before.
Thanks. Sounding like a spoiled ass american wanting my shit back so fast just always got results back next day. Hell even getting bloodwork done at the docs office I usually get results back next day. Just kinda had me nervous something got messed up on their end.

5/6 days is standard for me

So much fucking bellyaching going on about this private move man...

NEXT 4 PEOPLE TO PM ME CAN BE ADDED TO THE LIST. PM ME FOR INSTRUCTIONS.

ANY 4. IDGAF WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ORDERED. 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED. EVERYONE AFTER THAT CAN CHILL OUT.
I’m always playing catch-up in here lol!

Had to stop at this though! I mean WTF TGI!?
You come off all mean and then you can’t help but let the sweetness out!
This is why your public loves you and why I’m your number 1 fan, Stan!

For real bro I really liked seeing this! It’s not like you need anymore customers or need the extra coin. This is another thing that shows you do have a thing for making members happy here and still go out of the way, in a sense, of doing so (no homo).
FYI; to all you mfer’s thinkin I’m tryin to dick ride TGI you can just fuck off!! It’s the tail I’m after o_O :p :eek: :D

Thanks. Sounding like a spoiled ass american wanting my shit back so fast just always got results back next day. Hell even getting bloodwork done at the docs office I usually get results back next day. Just kinda had me nervous something got messed up on their end.
Lol I get it man. Waiting for bloodwork is seriously exciting.