Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Thanks. Sounding like a spoiled ass american wanting my shit back so fast just always got results back next day. Hell even getting bloodwork done at the docs office I usually get results back next day. Just kinda had me nervous something got messed up on their end.

It’s not called being spoiled

We won the fucking war, it’s called being superior

I’m always playing catch-up in here lol!

Had to stop at this though! I mean WTF TGI!?
You come off all mean and then you can’t help but let the sweetness out!
This is why your public loves you and why I’m your number 1 fan, Stan!

For real bro I really liked seeing this! It’s not like you need anymore customers or need the extra coin. This is another thing that shows you do have a thing for making members happy here and still go out of the way, in a sense, of doing so (no homo).
FYI; to all you mfer’s thinkin I’m tryin to dick ride TGI you can just fuck off!! It’s the tail I’m after o_O :p :eek: :D
Just trying to keep the masses happy as i can knowing i can't please everyone.
...so I suppose if our PM wasn't responded to we're not part of the club?
yours may have been one of the 67 that i did not click on and say sorry, all full. So here ya go big guy

@Mike Oxbig sorry man, filled those slots in about 5 seconds. Keep your eye open for next time.

Last edited:
It’s not called being spoiled

We won the fucking war, it’s called being superior
Yea look at us now ? Disgusting, fat and filled with entitlement. Losers in the long run, our country is quickly becoming a third world dump. Gen George Patton was correct, we fought the wrong enemy. We should have destroyed the (((bankers))) and the Communists.

Yea I know savage AF.

Yea look at us now ? Disgusting, fat and filled with entitlement. Losers in the long run, our country is quickly becoming a third world dump. Gen George Patton was correct, we fought the wrong enemy. We should have destroyed the (((bankers))) and the Communists.

Yea I know savage AF.

Hey, if we didn’t have Golden Corral, how would we feel better about us?!?

Look at you, Golden Beard and a pet mountain lion. I would say winning. We have to have the losers to remind people like you and me how much better we are

Just trying to keep the masses happy as i can knowing i can't please everyone.
yours may have been one of the 67 that i did not click on and say sorry, all full. So here ya go big guy

@Mike Oxbig sorry man, filled those slots in about 5 seconds. Keep your eye open for next time.
OkayGuy.jpg

Hey, if we didn’t have Golden Corral, how would we feel better about us?!?

Look at you, Golden Beard and a pet mountain lion. I would say winning. We have to have the losers to remind people like you and me how much better we are

Being better than THEM is exactly why I do this. I don’t compete or anything. I just don’t want to look like a normal.

Honestly, it was a family trip to Disney World being surrounded by middle America that made the decision easy for me. Well that and this guy specifically...

IMG_5846.jpg

I definitely DON’T want to fit in.

So much fucking bellyaching going on about this private move man...

NEXT 4 PEOPLE TO PM ME CAN BE ADDED TO THE LIST. PM ME FOR INSTRUCTIONS.

ANY 4. IDGAF WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ORDERED. 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED. EVERYONE AFTER THAT CAN CHILL OUT.
Damn man, some of us work during the day. Oh well, next time

Being better than THEM is exactly why I do this. I don’t compete or anything. I just don’t want to look like a normal.

Honestly, it was a family trip to Disney World being surrounded by middle America that made the decision easy for me. Well that and this guy specifically...

View attachment 108910

I definitely DON’T want to fit in.

Yeah that’s what I was meaning. America is fucking great, if you are not a worthless sponge.

We are all here because we are better than other people, it’s fact. Don’t like fat shaming, don’t be fat. I love fat shaming.

Merica, being better than everyone because we fucking can. Don’t like it, you can suck the red white and blue right off my Better than your dick

Touchdown 2 business days after order!!! Beautiful, just beautiful!
2 days is awesome.

So are you no longer taking orders? I was wanting to place one now,
If you are on the list and have the new email.
Yeah that’s what I was meaning. America is fucking great, if you are not a worthless sponge.

We are all here because we are better than other people, it’s fact. Don’t like fat shaming, don’t be fat. I love fat shaming.

Merica, being better than everyone because we fucking can. Don’t like it, you can suck the red white and blue right off my Better than your dick
So is this a free for all...form single file line...or what? Asking for a friend.

God bless America.

@iceman440 for President

I feel like the biggest fucking dumbass hahahahah.

When I switched to ED injections I did my math on fucking intervals of 5 instead of 10. So I’ve been half dosing my fucking test and tren/mast all week. SMH

On the bright side I guess it’s better than double dosing lol

2 days is awesome.

So is this a free for all...form single file line...or what? Asking for a friend.
2 days is awesome.

I’m not on any list and I don’t have the new email. So you’re not taking anyone else I’m guessing?