Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Trying to purposely crash the stockpile of asssquatch test c and tren. I cant get it to crash in the freezer. Fuck. The whole fluid becomes syrup but no visible hormone crystals. Any hints on sure fire ways to crash? Freezer or fridge?

Good news is first titanium order was flawless. Quick as an ethiopian chasing a cheeseburger down a hill. Order was all accounted for.

Trying to purposely crash the stockpile of asssquatch test c and tren. I cant get it to crash in the freezer. Fuck. The whole fluid becomes syrup but no visible hormone crystals. Any hints on sure fire ways to crash? Freezer or fridge?

Good news is first titanium order was flawless. Quick as an ethiopian chasing a cheeseburger down a hill. Order was all accounted for.

Probably No hormone at all. Ask for refund

You cannot test gear this way! Stop freezing your gear bro lol. You’re wasting your time!

Edit; We do have a couple of places that you can send it in for analysis in the testing lab forum. But I’m pretty sure they don’t offer ‘freeze testing’ lol. :p

@Urgentfury12 runs my military
@TitaniumGear (TGI) is my medical professional for the military
@HIGHRISK is my tank
@BigBaldBeardGuy is the new Uncle Sam
@Kim First Lady dick clit

Currency is now ammunition. National anthem will now include fuck you @balco at the end. Consider North Korea “new Korea”, and we own them

I am throwing a fit because I didn’t make the fake army cut. Now I’m gonna go inject my butthole with canadian venom gear just so Titanium medical professional has to look in my butt to clean my infection.

I am throwing a fit because I didn’t make the fake army cut. Now I’m gonna go inject my butthole with canadian venom gear just so Titanium medical professional has to look in my butt to clean my infection.

No snow Mexican anything allowed. Canada is just Usa hat, because we allow them to be