Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

@Urgentfury12 runs my military
@TitaniumGear (TGI) is my medical professional for the military
@HIGHRISK is my tank
@BigBaldBeardGuy is the new Uncle Sam
@Kim First Lady dick clit

Currency is now ammunition. National anthem will now include fuck you @balco at the end. Consider North Korea “new Korea”, and we own them
Tempting but I need to know where you stand on Multiculturalism and Diversity, immigration, reparations and mass removal of invasive species. One wrong answer and I’ll be the head of your first rebellion.

I feel like the biggest fucking dumbass hahahahah.

When I switched to ED injections I did my math on fucking intervals of 5 instead of 10. So I’ve been half dosing my fucking test and tren/mast all week. SMH

On the bright side I guess it’s better than double dosing lol

Sounds like yours was a simple mistake but if you ever have questions about how to figure out if you are injecting the amount that you want to just pm me.

Same for anyone else. Don't guess if you are injecting the right amount if you don't know how to figure it out then ask. I'm pretty good at explaining it in a way people understand going forward.

I feel like the biggest fucking dumbass hahahahah.

When I switched to ED injections I did my math on fucking intervals of 5 instead of 10. So I’ve been half dosing my fucking test and tren/mast all week. SMH

On the bright side I guess it’s better than double dosing lol
B29ACD64-21F4-4596-A74A-1E5DCFD05C1D.jpeg

Tempting but I need to know where you stand on Multiculturalism and Diversity, immigration, reparations and mass removal of invasive species. One wrong answer and I’ll be the head of your first rebellion.

When you say removal of invasive species, you mean Puerto Rican’s or Bermese pythons?

Don’t care “deport” them both

Sounds like yours was a simple mistake but if you ever have questions about how to figure out if you are injecting the amount that you want to just pm me.

Same for anyone else. Don't guess if you are injecting the right amount if you don't know how to figure it out then ask. I'm pretty good at explaining it in a way people understand going forward.
Yeah I got the math down, I’m pretty sure, just used 5 instead of 10 for how many notches there are on the syringe per ML.

So I want 50mgED of tren/mast and it is dosed at 150mg/ml. So I just do 150/10=15 then do 50/15=3.33333. Before it was 1.6666 lol

Did you call the lab directly?
No I haven't. Guess I'll give it til the end of the week since others are calling for 5-6 days on average. Got my blood drawn at a different labcorp office this time so maybe that's the reason for slow turnaround.

Lol I get it man. Waiting for bloodwork is seriously exciting.
For sure man. The wait is killing me. Plus I feel like I've had my e2 dialed in the last 4 weeks but since friday I've felt a very slight discomfort in my elbows. Not sure if its low e2 or them just getting stressed from this cycle.

It’s not called being spoiled

We won the fucking war, it’s called being superior
This made me laugh out loud. I like that type of attitude. Plus this is the 21st century. Like wtf I gotta wait damn near a week to get my results? Unacceptable. Lol

I know there must be some energy drink lovers in the house... Anyone tried these new flavors? Zero carbs... IMG_20190401_195012.jpegMVIMG_20190401_195019.jpeg

Has anyone ever had privatemd take longer than 2 days to return results? Anytime I've got bloodwork done with them I've always got results back next day. Got blood pulled Thursday and no results yet. Starting to get agitated.

Takes 4-7 days for me. The lab near me doesnt do hormones so they gotta ship my sample across the country. You can see what lab did the tests on the bottom of your results.

Yeah I got the math down, I’m pretty sure, just used 5 instead of 10 for how many notches there are on the syringe per ML.

So I want 50mgED of tren/mast and it is dosed at 150mg/ml. So I just do 150/10=15 then do 50/15=3.33333. Before it was 1.6666 lol

Depends on the size of your syringe. 1 cc syringe with 100 ticks you would go to the 33 tick.

3cc syringe would be between the 3rd and the 4th line at the bottom of the syringe if that makes sense as each line represents 1/10 of 1 cc.

Depends on the size of your syringe. 1 cc syringe with 100 ticks you would go to the 33 tick.

3cc syringe would be between the 3rd and the 4th line at the bottom of the syringe if that makes sense as each line represents 1/10 of 1 cc.
Yeah okay I’m good then. I did the division that way because of the ticks on the 3ml. Thanks big guy!