Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Ilikebigblackcocks@protonmail ??

STOP GIVING OUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS! Jesus, HR. Oh boo hoo, big deal, so i told you that i've seen bigger and thicker dicks the last time you sent me a pic of yours.

Get over it already. i told you the little cowboy hat on the tip was an excellent touch. What more do you want from me!? :mad::D

No clue what's been going on in this thread for the few months or few days, just here to report on gear I ordered a few months ago.

First pin after 16 weeks off was last Monday, then again on last Thursday, pinned 2 CC each day (sort of front load because I'm not kickstarting with an oral). I was a little fearful of PIP considering my time off, the amount I was pinning, and what the compound looked like, but I got absolutely no PIP.

Will post bloods in about 5-6 weeks. Planning to run 600mg/wk.

Edit - Was pinning Test E 300

Last edited:
STOP GIVING OUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS! Jesus, HR. Oh boo hoo, big deal, so i told you that i've seen bigger and thicker dicks the last time you sent me a pic of yours.

Get over it already. i told you the little cowboy hat on the tip was an excellent touch. What more do you want from me!? :mad::D
My bad. I could’ve sworn yours was I like big white cocks at ProtonMail?

P.S. The little cowboy hat was epic though wasn’t it?