Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by TitaniumGear (TGI), Sep 21, 2018.

1. The ole man

The ole man Member

Damn it won’t let me post it

2. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Those to bitches hit the ugliest tree and every single branch on the way down. That white girl I wouldn’t fuck with @Anthony Minerva dick lol

3. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

iceman440 and Anthony Minerva like this.
  4. Anthony Minerva

Anthony Minerva Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thankyou

5. Leo and Pete rocked "Hello"...hope Adele got a copy :rolleyes:

6. The ole man

The ole man Member

7. The ole man

The ole man Member

So you guys can see the post? It doesn’t show it in my feed. That shit is so funny I must have laughed at that video for an hr.

iceman440 likes this.
  8. I was taking 25mgs 2 x daily. Total of 50mgs. One dose at 4pm and the other at 4am but I had stopped today to see if it alleviates the hair shedding issue. I am hoping and believe it should simply because it was not a problem prior to starting the proviron.

The ole man and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  9. iceman440

Yo where you been man?!!!

Anthony Minerva and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  10. G0tgot

G0tgot Member

I hate that chick cant stand her

The ole man likes this.
  11. balco

balco Member

TGI said he would only send BTC if the were destroyed I refused to do that and he sent the coin anyway. Regardless I used almost 2 vials and stashed the rest hoping to one day filter and recrimp.

Edit: either way if I that was a scam, all of the gear would be consumed

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  12. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

As I lay dying and TNE. Let's get some back day on. This taste took like 45 seconds this time..

God&Gainz, DOMS4DAYS and iceman440 like this.
  13. Blange89

Blange89 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

14. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

Come one man, just leave. Titter didn't put a bunch of pieces of stopper in your bottle. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I attempted to fuck one up with a blunt tip 18 and a slash tip 18. Neither successful. I have in the past had a few pieces of a silicon get damaged with I dare say it, a 16.

15. i see the video is seriously low quality, but do those girls have masks on, like fake skin you'd use for a Halloween costume?

i'm honestly not trying to disparage them, but that level of fugly just doesn't exist in the natural world. Maybe it's just the level of blurriness? Make that, i hope it's just the level of blurriness.

16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lol, they do look like a couple of mongoloids

17. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I draw everything with a beveled 18 gauge tip and going thru over a dozen TGI vials haven’t had a problem. Nobody else has reported issues with the stoppers since. So I think it’s safe to say it wasn’t TGIs issue. It was a @balco issue.

18. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

Right, that is why I said "titter didn't"

But yes, I agree.

19. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

How long before does everyone inject TNE? Felt oddly comfortable banging it in the work bathroom. I usually do an hour and a half.

20. iceman440

Edit: I hope you somehow confused Phosphoric acid and Gatorade. I am assuming everyone including your family will notice the mistake, and once you start acting ill, they will continue to kick you while you are down