Trenbolone may increase Alzheimer's risk

Apexvallen

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Not sure if this is common knowledge on here but its terrifying nonetheless...

Conclusion
"Since damages of neurons may occur much earlier than the clinical symptoms of neurodegenerative disorders, exposure to trenbolone should be regarded as a high risk environmental factor in Alzheimer's disease onset", the researchers write. They argue in favour of more research.

Who was that guy on tren for two years non stop? Was it musclehead320? If I were him I'd probably be a lil worried.

Trenbolone is the only steroid known to have this particular effect on amyloid beta 42 accumulation at this time btw.

Watch this and then go watch every single Jerry Brainum video that exists as soon as possible.

I'm waiting for more research which may be never considering tren is not manufactured for human use. Who is going to fund research?

I'm waiting for more research which may be never considering tren is not manufactured for human use. Who is going to fund research?
True statement, need more studies but that'll prolly never happen.

However, I've seen more bodybuilders have cardiac failure then memory complications.

I dun give a fuk

I've heard about tren and neurodegeneration, I guess we'll just find out one day lol. My honest thinking is out of everything else bad that could possibly happen, I might as well get to enjoy some tren while I can

12276771_1666159130334664_1852172260_n.jpg

Who was that guy on tren for two years non stop? Was it musclehead320? If I were him I'd probably be a lil worried.

Trenbolone is the only steroid known to have this particular effect on amyloid beta 42 accumulation at this time btw.

He's got other things to worry about first... in case you missed it Shrewsbury's 'Musclehead 320' and Others Charged with Selling Fake Steroids

I was gonna comment.....but i cant remember what i was gonna say.

That's the best thing about tren. You act like an insane jealous psycho with anger issues when on it and one day you won't remember any of it.