Tricep pull down attachments

bushmaster21

I have tried the V attachment, and rope. Got a better pump with the rope. Recently I tried overhand just on a straight bar and i got a CRAZY pump and bad DOMS.

What is your favorite tricep pull down attachment?

if u wana get a little heavy with it and push some weight I will use the metal v attachment if I wana get a get a good pump and some flexion and extension I will use the rope.

So I'll go lower heavier reps v handle , lighter higher volume rope.

I use the handle which allows me to use good form with the highest weight load.

I have used all three. I thought the rope was great at first, then, after a while, I found it just did not work as well. I could never get the straight bar to work well. I am back to the V bar I was using before, and it works great.

The biggest deal for me is getting a good stretch at the top. It seems like everybody else is just worried about the contraction at the bottom.

I have used all three. I thought the rope was great at first, then, after a while, I found it just did not work as well. I could never get the straight bar to work well. I am back to the V bar I was using before, and it works great.

The biggest deal for me is getting a good stretch at the top. It seems like everybody else is just worried about the contraction at the bottom.
Do you mean like the negative?

I try to make my reps slow and controlled. I was told so many times the negative on your last few sets are the ones that stretch the muscle the most

Give reverse grip straight bar a try. You obviously have to use less weight but it gives me a nice pump more in my inner tricep.