Triple B Solutions

He’s busy

Anyone order recently? Like yesterday or today?

You will not get bullied. I haven’t bullied any of his customers except the one guy that whored his review to get a $25 credit. That’s it.

I’m just genuinely curious to see if there’s any recent orders.
Haven’t ordered anything in about 3 weeks.

Okay look, I've only been here a few years and actually just started really posting the past few weeks, and I'm not going to state facts here. I'm just going to base assumption as I see EVERYONE doing here.

Okay so, you have six vials in that picture and he just happened to put the two unlabeled vials where he had taken off these labels in the Middle where you can't see them? Why wouldn't he have put one in the front or sat down right next to each other as in the pictures where I showed all you guys my vials? Just to show the now unlabeled vials and then the labels vials to show they are his, etc.

Then, the man has like 10 post at most and they've all been on this post. Lol. I see a lot of you guys talking about people coming in here on different sources pages, not limited to this one, with only a few posts and then you guys nag on them for only having a few posts and you either talking shit for taking up for sources or they "are the actual source or someone they sent/paid to leave a review on said products".

Now I AM NOT SAYING the allegations are not true, but I am looking at all options, since I did actually did buy from the guy and HOPE THE SHIT ISNT TRUE.

I also see that us members come first and not the source. But you also have to look at all the other things as well.

This specific source has not posted his test results and had test results with future dates from another source, which I actually pointed out as well as everyone else. So shit don't add up ALL THE WAY on all of this. And I can see why people are jumping on the newb bandwagon and thinking these things are actually true.

But I actually think we have to be fair when it comes to that and if we can all bash people with only a few posts trying to TAKE UP FOR SOURCES, why not this guy as well and just try to actually maybe look into it a little bit further to see if all this shit is bullshit or if it's actually true and legit and Triple B just sucks.

I'm not even referring to that it is another source doing it. Or if this guy is actually a legit buyer and had this fucked up shit happen to him. Refer back to the top and you will see why I say this. I think it's too much of a coincidence is all and I think we REALLY NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT. Triple Bs track record isn't going well and this is obviously the main reason why people are just assuming it's getting even worse. But this would also be a time where somebody sees shit going downhill and is like hey this would be the perfect timing to fuck this guy royally and nobody will go to him.

Just my THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS. Nothing I stated is facts other than Triple B not having tests completed, but a few. That "syn" came in here and had some fucked up test results with future dates. That this guy zaak deliberately put the two now unlabeled vials in the middle just so we don't happen to see them. That this guy has only been on this post. Nowhere else and this just started.

Okay look, I've only been here a few years and actually just started really posting the past few weeks, and I'm not going to state facts here. I'm just going to base assumption as I see EVERYONE doing here.

Okay so, you have six vials in that picture and he just happened to put the two unlabeled vials where he had taken off these labels in the Middle where you can't see them? Why wouldn't he have put one in the front or sat down right next to each other as in the pictures where I showed all you guys my vials? Just to show the now unlabeled vials and then the labels vials to show they are his, etc.

Then, the man has like 10 post at most and they've all been on this post. Lol. I see a lot of you guys talking about people coming in here on different sources pages, not limited to this one, with only a few posts and then you guys nag on them for only having a few posts and you either talking shit for taking up for sources or they "are the actual source or someone they sent/paid to leave a review on said products".

Now I AM NOT SAYING the allegations are not true, but I am looking at all options, since I did actually did buy from the guy and HOPE THE SHIT ISNT TRUE.

I also see that us members come first and not the source. But you also have to look at all the other things as well.

This specific source has not posted his test results and had test results with future dates from another source, which I actually pointed out as well as everyone else. So shit don't add up ALL THE WAY on all of this. And I can see why people are jumping on the newb bandwagon and thinking these things are actually true.

But I actually think we have to be fair when it comes to that and if we can all bash people with only a few posts trying to TAKE UP FOR SOURCES, why not this guy as well and just try to actually maybe look into it a little bit further to see if all this shit is bullshit or if it's actually true and legit and Triple B just sucks.

I'm not even referring to that it is another source doing it. Or if this guy is actually a legit buyer and had this fucked up shit happen to him. Refer back to the top and you will see why I say this. I think it's too much of a coincidence is all and I think we REALLY NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT. Triple Bs track record isn't going well and this is obviously the main reason why people are just assuming it's getting even worse. But this would also be a time where somebody sees shit going downhill and is like hey this would be the perfect timing to fuck this guy royally and nobody will go to him.

Just my THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS. Nothing I stated is facts other than Triple B not having tests completed, but a few. That "syn" came in here and had some fucked up test results with future dates. That this guy zaak deliberately put the two now unlabeled vials in the middle just so we don't happen to see them. That this guy has only been on this post. Nowhere else and this just started.
Thank you. I really appreciate this post. I'm not asking for a free ride. I'm still rather upset that this information was posted. I think one of the vets being a middleman and receiving some order info like what exactly was ordered as far as oils while facilitating a refund would have given us more information.

Also, I've been asking everyone to check their vials. Can you do the same? If you remove the labels to look I'll send you new labels if you would like.

Triple B, no problem. But also, don't think that I am taking up for you and think that everything is just fine and dandy because of all the other shit that has happened. I'm not. I just want to be clear on everything and since everyone else wants to post opinions, I figured I would as well. Some of the things you have done have not added up, and I hope it turns around for you. Also, some of the shit that this new guy has posted does not add up and that's why I am saying this. I normally try to stay out of shit like this but it was working my nerve last night and I decided to go to sleep and then post this morning LOL

@BigBaldBeardGuy tell me exactly YOU want me to do some of these vials and I will do it. I really honestly don't feel like taking off labels and wiping them with alcohol and doing all this other shit, but I'm going to do this for the community and as well as for myself. I just want to make sure I do it the exact proper way with the exact light and I will post pictures of everything.

I honestly feel I'm going to be wasting my time because I looked at every single one of my vials extensively two different times with two different kinds of light and yes I have great eyes and I can see in between where the label starts and finishes and I know how to swirl a vial and everything. I just don't see anything in any of my vials, tren and test. But like this new guy posted, he did not either until he took them off and that's why I'm still going to give it the benefit of the doubt and take them off and just check and post pictures.

You may not have them in yours. The Jesus fish guy had confirmed floaters but not in everyone's vials.

I've never pulled labels to inspect, I've always just used a light. Pulling labels will def give you a better look, it's just not something I've ever thought to do.

My guess as to why no one is asking for more info is because of the way this attempted source has carried himself and the oddities that have happened in this thread. Why would members help to keep someone like this around?

My guess as to why no one is asking for more info is because of the way this attempted source has carried himself and the oddities that have happened in this thread. Why would members help to keep someone like this around?
And yes that's why I said so far with the testing that was future dated and with the UPS nonsense and everything else, doesn't seem like a good way to start and I hope he actually fixes it so we actually have a good underground source. I can tell you one thing, I don't like going overseas and through customs to get my products and have to worry about all that nonsense. I'm already risking a lot with what I have going on in my life with the way I do things now. But I understand what you are saying 110%.

And yes, I inspected my vials for at least 15 minutes just on the 12 vials I have, 2 different times. The only thing I actually seen in one of my vials was when I shook it up really well, I've seen a few bubbles coming up and then disappear after a few minutes.

Fuck it, try this.
https://ibb.co/JQ5HqM0
https://ibb.co/ZLPMZKw
Do you even have anything that identifies this is trips gear? There aren’t even labels on the vials.

no offense dude but you have like 28 post here in your post history , 2 of them showing floaters from different sources and most of your post history throwing shade at sources.

surely people here aren’t that gullible.

Do you even have anything that identifies this is trips gear? There aren’t even labels on the vials.
They said something about there's only two guys maybe having this type of crimper and that's why they are pretty much sure that it is Triple Bs stuff. But that also is just an opinion and assumption based on what's what has been going on in this thread as of the last few weeks or longer.

This is also why I mentioned why the hell would this NEW MEMBER not put all six vials in a row so you can see every one of them with a label and without a label instead of just happened to be put two of the vials that are unlabeled in between everything so we could not see them. I don't think the guy was thinking when he took the picture because he would at least put one vial up front to show the unlabeled and one with a label right next to it to show one without the label.

Sorry BBBG, just because you don't want to open up your own lab doesn't mean you get to tell me how to run mine. You have a chance to be reasonable, impartial, and help spread information. Instead you lie, accuse, and use misinformation like a weapon. The comment you made about handling me in person was icing on the cake.

You want to talk about unlikely? How about one person finds floaters in a claimed 30% of his gear but no one else can do the same. That individual will not share any info and posts the bare minimum.

Rather sad, I asked you not to post this and I asked you if you would be a middleman of sorts to facilitate a refund and a exchange of information. Its rather likely he took the picture of the products all lined up before taking the vials off.

You can’t see two of the labels

That’s an impartial observation.

IMG_9241.jpg

136 pages in and the only purpose this source serves is that you don't have to burn your retinas viewing SST to get the contact information for Synergy Forge.

You can stay within the confines of Meso and buy the same gear, made with the same raws, for the same exact price, it's just wrapped in a different label.

Not what i would call a great business model... or even a reason to exist, but if it's good enough you desperate sumbitches, it's good enough for me.

Vetting complete. Welcome to Meso, Triple Synergy Forge.
This is such a shit show and been ongoing for so long that ive had enough time and twists to come up with a MILLION conspiracies. But i have thought they are the same everything....different labels. Maybe even same person. Theirs several similarities in their intros as well. IF they are two different people i feel like they spoon and cuddle at night while coming up with replies for meso

Sorry BBBG, just because you don't want to open up your own lab doesn't mean you get to tell me how to run mine. You have a chance to be reasonable, impartial, and help spread information. Instead you lie, accuse, and use misinformation like a weapon. The comment you made about handling me in person was icing on the cake.

You want to talk about unlikely? How about one person finds floaters in a claimed 30% of his gear but no one else can do the same. That individual will not share any info and posts the bare minimum.

Rather sad, I asked you not to post this and I asked you if you would be a middleman of sorts to facilitate a refund and a exchange of information. Its rather likely he took the picture of the products all lined up before taking the vials off.

Why would anyone want to be a middleman for you? Just out of the kindness of our hearts and we want you to be successful?

136 pages in and the only purpose this source serves is that you don't have to burn your retinas viewing SST to get the contact information for Synergy Forge.

You can stay within the confines of Meso and buy the same gear, made with the same raws, for the same exact price, it's just wrapped in a different label.

Not what i would call a great business model... or even a reason to exist, but if it's good enough you desperate sumbitches, it's good enough for me.

Vetting complete. Welcome to Meso, Triple Synergy Forge.
On another thought ive wondered if madbrets legal name is Bret Bartholamew Burnquist AKA Triple B :)

We are so quick to believe a "newb" when they come in here to disparage the source and love to pile on and kick him when he's down, but when the same type of poster gives a thumbs up on the gear they are berated till no end..just an observation