Triple B Solutions

I don't think MESO members are stupid. If anything most of you have proven very intelligent. You cannot see anything weird about his claim?

I'm not asking for you to give me a break, I am asking for you to be fair. Someone is playing dirty.
I really do not know what is so hard to believe about his claim? Fuck ups happen. You said it yourself, plenty of sources here have had floaters. Pharma can have floaters.

I think for the most part everyone here has been fair.

Really? Multiple vets from here ordered from you? And how exactly would you know that?

As far as the rest its been rehashed. Your almost accusatory and demanding here.

Oh and did I mention redundant :rolleyes:
I was actually wondering how he knew multiple vets ordered from him? I’d assume their email is not tied to their username, or at least I’d hope not.

If you really do suck, and please I am saying IF because I aint reading all this bullshit, then you should keep the Triple B name but change the words from Bar Bending Bodies to Bunk Bathtub Brew

I've been holding off on talking about this because I was hoping he would come back or use one of the veterans here as a middleman to confirm information. I have voiced a good bit of my concerns regarding this issue in the thread but some veteran members are aware.

Yes, pharma products can have particles. They often do. You would be amazed what you are injecting into your body after drawing from an ampule. ISO standard is a fairly lax visual inspection done in a controlled lighting environment against a black and white background. Standards are fluid based on the opacity of the compound, vials, and other factors. Yes it was something that seemed odd for him to bring up.
What? We’re gonna need some sources for this information. Like right now.

I get pharma test from my doctor, and I have for years. I have NEVER seen a floater in it.

That's already been established, but the rules here are similar to poker. Oil in a vial delivered in 5 days or less beats a pack of lies and deceit every time.
That's fucking sad. I could give two shits about a 5 day TD. Fuck back in the day we waited months.

I plan everything in advance and a fast delivery is the LAST thing on my mind when deciding on a source.

What? We’re gonna need some sources for this information. Like right now.

I get pharma test from my doctor, and I have for years. I have NEVER seen a floater in it.
I was going to ask where he got his information from, but I (we) know its bullshit. I'm wondering if he's even American when he said they found them in ampoules.

That's fucking sad. I could give two shits about a 5 day TD. Fuck back in the day we waited months.

I plan everything in advance and a fast delivery is the LAST thing on my mind when deciding on a source.
I agree. It is nice to have a pack show up quickly but not at the cost of floaters or bunk gear. I’d much rather have clean, tested gear. I don’t care about the wait. Like you, I plan all this shit out months in advance

I didn't even sleep last night I spent so much time going through vials, looking for something I may have missed, checked my filters, customers that had questions regarding the issue were encouraged to check their vials. I offered that if they wanted to take the labels off their vials to check I would ship them out new labels at my cost.

ahhh, no sleep... I love the sound of that!

I don't think MESO members are stupid. If anything most of you have proven very intelligent. You cannot see anything weird about his claim?

I'm not asking for you to give me a break, I am asking for you to be fair. Someone is playing dirty.

The only thing weird is that you keep referring to this as not fair.

What fucking game are you playing?

Oh the illegal drug dealing game.

It’s your vials. Your floater. He posted multiple pictures. The caps are still on.

How’d @Zaaz put the floater in there? And more importantly why???

So Trip won’t take responsibility for the the floater, won’t learn and this WILL happen over and over.

How about the floater got in there when you decided to use pre-sterilized vials and oh I dunno maybe this vial(s) weren’t as clean?

Or your flow hood wasn’t clean? You know you’re supposed to keep that bad boy running over the entire couple days it takes you to brew, right? Turn it off to eat a meal prepared by your wife and dust settles. Then you turn that fan on and that dust becomes airborne. Shit happens.

But you blame everyone but yourself. Nice. Great customer service.

As soon as BOGO is over your sales will be over too. Guaranteed. Only reason they buy it now is they think theyre getting a deal.