Triple B Solutions

I was going to ask where he got his information from, but I (we) know its bullshit. I'm wondering if he's even American when he said they found them in ampoules.
The PDA Journal has a great article about particle contaminants. You have to pay or be a member to see the article, but you can read through the references and gain a good deal of knowledge on particle contaminants. You might be able to find a PDF of the article I believe it is the May 2013 edition.

Code:
https://journal.pda.org/content/67/3/186

Yes, pharma products can have particles. They often do. You would be amazed what you are injecting into your body after drawing from an ampule. ISO standard is a fairly lax visual inspection done in a controlled lighting environment against a black and white background. Standards are fluid based on the opacity of the compound, vials, and other factors. Yes it was something that seemed odd for him to bring up.

This one here I have to disagree with..

I've built a number of different machines/lines that produce various pharmaceutical products.. not necessarily filling vials, but I know for fact this is not something done buy human eye anymore, the cameras and lighting involved is extremely high tech and quite honestly miss very little when it comes to quality control.

The only thing weird is that you keep referring to this as not fair.

What fucking game are you playing?

Oh the illegal drug dealing game.

It’s your vials. Your floater. He posted multiple pictures. The caps are still on.

How’d @Zaaz put the floater in there? And more importantly why???

So Trip won’t take responsibility for the the floater, won’t learn and this WILL happen over and over.

How about the floater got in there when you decided to use pre-sterilized vials and oh I dunno maybe this vial(s) weren’t as clean?

Or your flow hood wasn’t clean? You know you’re supposed to keep that bad boy running over the entire couple days it takes you to brew, right? Turn it off to eat a meal prepared by your wife and dust settles. Then you turn that fan on and that dust becomes airborne. Shit happens.

But you blame everyone but yourself. Nice. Great customer service.

As soon as BOGO is over your sales will be over too. Guaranteed. Only reason they buy it now is they think theyre getting a deal.
BigBaldBeardGuy I know you are not dull. That is a source. It would be relatively easy to un-crimp the vial and then re-crimp it. It would also be relatively easy for this guy to prove what happened beyond a doubt with some information. I offered to even broker a refund through you or another vet. He has no desire to share information. You have another piece of information not everyone else here has.

If my filter was deteriorating that bad there would be multiple people finding floaters. Not just one. Not even two. I would be getting ran through by individuals finding filter particles. Filter particles are not hard to miss when looking through vials.

This one here I have to disagree with..

I've built a number of different machines/lines that produce various pharmaceutical products.. not necessarily filling vials, but I know for fact this is not something done buy human eye anymore, the cameras and lighting involved is extremely high tech and quite honestly miss very little when it comes to quality control.
LO tests? That would be a cool machine to have. I'm not claiming to be a GMP lab but I did my research. I created a place to inspect vials similar to the method in USP 790, I think you might be referring to USP 788?

This is actually a pretty interesting topic for me and I would love hearing more about it. If you build the machines you likely know more than I do.

BigBaldBeardGuy I know you are not dull. That is a source. It would be relatively easy to un-crimp the vial and then re-crimp it. It would also be relatively easy for this guy to prove what happened beyond a doubt with some information. I offered to even broker a refund through you or another vet. He has no desire to share information. You have another piece of information not everyone else here has.

If my filter was deteriorating that bad there would be multiple people finding floaters. Not just one. Not even two. I would be getting ran through by individuals finding filter particles. Filter particles are not hard to miss when looking through vials.
Some of this does sound possible... What is the other piece of information?

“You have another piece of information not everyone else here has.”

Stop being opaque. You claim to have proof @Zaaz is a source. Post it or take responsibility.

Some of this does sound possible... What is the other piece of information?
That’s exactly what his post is meant to do. Make you curious. Muddy the waters. Not say anything concrete that can be proven or disproven.

I firmly believe @TripleBSolutions is full of shit because he has repeatedly operated in this manner.

That’s exactly what his post is meant to do. Make you curious. Muddy the waters. Not say anything concrete that can be proven or disproven.

I firmly believe @TripleBSolutions is full of shit because he has repeatedly operated in this manner.
@Grab Bag can you attempt to be impartial? I have been answering questions. I am careful about what I say on the forum because I have to be. I am in the midst of dropping several thousand dollars on testing. I actively encouraged members here to look at their gear, inspect it, do the light trick as BBBG has described. If there was a filter issue it would be very obvious. I would have a ton of people complaining right now. Yes, I could accept it, apologize, and move on but I refuse to let someone like that take disparage me. I work far too hard.

He could very easily prove me wrong but he is leading this along. Drawing it out. Refusing to give information. Maximizing the damage while being careful to leave this very vague.

Yes. I have made mistakes. But I have been working overtime fixing them. Test results will be available this week. I plan to get everything tested and I plan to set a standard for testing. I am spending so many hours a day on this forum answering questions that it is borderline nuts.

I see your point, but that is why I asked what the information was that @BigBaldBeardGuy had.

I will absolutely always side with the members here, but if there were information to show that he either is a source, or just someone trying to fuck @TripleBSolutions over then I’d be open to hear that as well.

@Grab Bag can you attempt to be impartial? I have been answering questions. I am careful about what I say on the forum because I have to be. I am in the midst of dropping several thousand dollars on testing. I actively encouraged members here to look at their gear, inspect it, do the light trick as BBBG has described. If there was a filter issue it would be very obvious. I would have a ton of people complaining right now. Yes, I could accept it, apologize, and move on but I refuse to let someone like that take disparage me. I work far too hard.

He could very easily prove me wrong but he is leading this along. Drawing it out. Refusing to give information. Maximizing the damage while being careful to leave this very vague.

Yes. I have made mistakes. But I have been working overtime fixing them. Test results will be available this week. I plan to get everything tested and I plan to set a standard for testing. I am spending so many hours a day on this forum answering questions that it is borderline nuts.
“You have another piece of information not everyone else here has.”

Stop being opaque. You claim to have proof @Zaaz is a source. Post it or take responsibility.
If what you’re saying is genuine, then START answering direct questions like the one above, rather than complaining about member commentary.

I see your point, but that is why I asked what the information was that @BigBaldBeardGuy had.

I will absolutely always side with the members here, but if there were information to show that he either is a source, or just someone trying to fuck @TripleBSolutions over then I’d be open to hear that as well.
I first posted encouraging @TripleBSolutions to post any proof/share any information that @Zaaz is a source as he claimed.

Otherwise what he is saying is moot.

Also, there is zero public domestic UGL competition right now. I don’t see what source would be coming in here trying to frame TBS.

It seems infinitely more plausible and likely that he sent out a floater.

I first posted encouraging @TripleBSolutions to post any proof/share any information that @Zaaz is a source as he claimed.

Otherwise what he is saying is moot.

Also, there is zero public domestic UGL competition right now. I don’t see what source would be coming in here trying to frame TBS.

It seems infinitely more plausible and likely that he sent out a floater.
There is plenty of competition. This thread has almost 100,000 views in 2 months. That's a lot of coverage in 2 months. If I create good gear, get testing as often as I like, have good T/A, and good customer service there are absolutely people that will want me to fail. It doesn't have to just be MESO. A lot of people on MESO buy elsewhere.

There is plenty of competition. This thread has almost 100,000 views in 2 months. That's a lot of coverage in 2 months. If I create good gear, get testing as often as I like, have good T/A, and good customer service there are absolutely people that will want me to fail. It doesn't have to just be MESO. A lot of people on MESO buy elsewhere.

We can save this, Trip. i think it's time to tell them about the new partnership. Eeeee, i'm so excited!

Hear ye, hear ye. i would like to announce that Triple B Solutions will now be known as Synergy Triple Forge Unlimited. You may call us STFU for the sake of simplicity.

i will be the new spokesman for STFU on Meso and will be implementing changes as of this very moment, but they won't take effect until noon tomorrow or the next day. Not sure yet.

But before i do that, let me touch on the current floater nonsense. Our patent pending vial filling do hickey is floater proof. Due to OPSEC concerns, that's all i can say on the matter and certainly cannot provide photos. However, thousands of vials sold should indeed tell you something.

With that matter permanently put to rest, my first order of business is reviews. From now on you will receive $10 credit for each review factor, for a maximum credit of $30. Those factors include feelz, bonerz and gainz. You must be using the product for at least 7 days before reviewing. One credit per order. Negative reviews will not be credited.

The second order of business is testing on our behalf. We know what's in our vials thanks to testing performed by our raws manufacturer, therefore it is out of the question. If you really need to know what's in your vial, have it tested and we will give you a $50 credit for posting that silly piece of paper with a bunch of numbers on it. Unfavorable testing results will not be credited.

That will be all for now, unless i can think of any more innovative ideas to present to our new friends at Meso. In which case, i'll be back.

There, Trip. i did what you asked me to do. Send vials from the good batch to the address i provided. If you need my distraction and post burying services in the future, you know how to reach me. Love you, Trip Trip. Thanks again.

WARNING: SARCASM. MAY NOT BE FACTUAL.

My final count is over 30% of the vials - can't say exact % because of OPSEC* - contain at least 1 strand of contaminant. I'm almost positive it's filter material not hair or insect legs or anything gross like that.

@TripleBSolutions In the interest of helping your future customers since you seem intent on hanging on, walk us through your filtering process. Something is wrong there. I don't brew but from what little I've read, you should run a waste batch of oil through the filter first before you run your gear. This ensures that loose filter material gets flushed out. Do you do this? When you have the time, please fill us in on the rest of your process in detail. Not saying this to be a dick, but if you have a fault in your process, someone will chime in. This will help you make better, cleaner product.

As for your visual inspection. Clearly it's not very good or I'm too good. I don't know the iso standard, but my process is the following:

Peel off label and remove glue residue with alcohol.
Turn off the lights
Wipe with 90% alcohol that flashes off quickly without streaks
Place on a 600 lumen mini flashlight**
Examine from different angles.
If unsure if interior or exterior, twist rapidly and stop abruptly. Anything inside the vial will keep spinning.

Using this method I can find particles that I couldn't otherwise in a normally lit room with an phone flashlight.

Such as this new floater which I initially missed under normal lighting.
https://ibb.co/4gwSyS3
https://ibb.co/LZzzHy8

FYI, I picked this forum because I like to read and many vets here like to read. Journal articles, industry handbooks, etc, you name it. You're not dealing with 'normal customers' and standards that are good enough for naive high school kids and beach juicers don't pass here. Rise to the occasion.

Like this? https://ibb.co/0Xfc2xk
Not very interesting and I can't see any floaters like this.

*See how obnoxious this is Trip?
**https://www.amazon.com/LUMINTOP-EDC-AA-Flashlight-Compatible/dp/B08L9FHBM8/ref=pd_sbs_6?pd_rd_w=tiQOq&pf_rd_p=527ea27c-adf6-4b67-9c5f-265eb29e0622&pf_rd_r=ZBCHE6RP4G9JJEE137YZ&pd_rd_r=e3af72ab-e8e7-4877-b4e0-d632bd1a4db3&pd_rd_wg=k1Msc&pd_rd_i=B08L9CYCGL&th=1 (This one is decent)
In person that's probably a great way to see. Pictures are difficult sometimes but I did see what you were pointing out. There's no floaters in the picture I posted. Just a clear oil.

I'll try your way to see if I get a better view or something similar. That picture I posted is not from this lab.

You really have a warped view of the world.

@justanoob and @grabag do you really want me to reveal the one extra piece of info that Trips shared with me? Here it is.... god the suspense... if @Zaaz really purchased the vials in the timeframe he said he did there is only ONE customer (a reseller) that purchased more than 8 vials of TestE....

Me: But Trips, he only has 6

Trips: He pealed the labels off before he took the pic with “Fuck you” and “MESO” on it so to do that he needed 8 unless he took the “fuck you” picture before pealing the labels off.

Me: but you can’t even see the labels on two of the vials circled...

IMG_9241.jpg

It’s all a big conspiracy to fuck poor Trips who always tries to do the right thing.

Incidentally I told him to “take responsibility. Apologize. Shut down until you figure out where the floater came from. And come back reassuring everyone that you took steps to make sure it never happens again.”

Incidentally, Sasquatch had a floater and shut down to “refilter everything” you think he really did that? But customers kept buying when he reopened.

Oooh. Speaking of which Squatch used colored caps at the end with no labels cause OPSEC. He also sourced on SST. Then he disappeared. I’ll have to check and see if that lines up with Synergy Forge who also uses colored caps for different products.

Last edited:
@Zaaz I gotta ask, did you really purchase those vials to cut the crimp off, insert a little pube (wherever anyone finds a single tiny floater) and just so happen to have the same special crimp and cap that I’ve only seen two other labs use (I.e it’s rare) just so you could bring down the @TripleBSolutions empire??

[emoji849] Yup. That sounds legit.

Trips, that’s a lot of effort. Why? He could just sit back and watch you slow burn on your own. Nobody considers you competition yet. Put your ego away and come back to play in the real world.

This shit is juicier than I thought. At least Triple hasn't really melted yet.
Now that I've seen a pic of the vials, I gotta say they look nice but if there are pubes, etc. in the vial, well then, they don't look so nice.
This Zaaz guy apparently went to a lot of work. For his efforts, I would like to check out his list. @Zaaz, list please.

You really have a warped view of the world.

@justanoob and @grabag do you really want me to reveal the one extra piece of info that Trips shared with me? Here it is.... god the suspense... if @Zaaz really purchased the vials in the timeframe he said he did there is only ONE customer (a reseller) that purchased more than 8 vials of TestE....

Me: But Trips, he only has 6

Trips: He pealed the labels off before he took the pic with “Fuck you” and “MESO” on it so to do that he needed 8 unless he took the “fuck you” picture before pealing the labels off.

Me: but you can’t even see the labels on two of the vials circled...

View attachment 143229

It’s all a big conspiracy to fuck poor Trips who always tries to do the right thing.

Incidentally I told him to “take responsibility. Apologize. Shut down until you figure out where the floater came from. And come back reassuring everyone that you took steps to make sure it never happens again.”

Incidentally, Sasquatch had a floater and shut down to “refilter everything” you think he really did that? But customers kept buying when he reopened.

Oooh. Speaking of which Squatch used colored caps at the end with no labels cause OPSEC. He also sourced on SST. Then he disappeared. I’ll have to check and see if that lines up with Synergy Forge who also uses colored caps for different products.

Sorry BBBG, just because you don't want to open up your own lab doesn't mean you get to tell me how to run mine. You have a chance to be reasonable, impartial, and help spread information. Instead you lie, accuse, and use misinformation like a weapon. The comment you made about handling me in person was icing on the cake.

You want to talk about unlikely? How about one person finds floaters in a claimed 30% of his gear but no one else can do the same. That individual will not share any info and posts the bare minimum.

Rather sad, I asked you not to post this and I asked you if you would be a middleman of sorts to facilitate a refund and a exchange of information. Its rather likely he took the picture of the products all lined up before taking the vials off.