Triple B Solutions

I’m probably way to fucking tired now to be typing this stupid shit but since we know Syn has had floaters over at SST, could it be possible Syn just sells these oils to his “protégés” and they slap their own label on it? I don’t know what @TripleBSolutions oils are like, but they both only brew in MCT and in Syns intro for SST he claims each product top is color coded then he slaps the label on.

Ok. Well there you have it guys. 24 hours later and Tripsonhisowndick refuses to address his floater.

It happened once.

Not Trips fault

So there is NOTHING to prevent it from happening over and over. He’s learned nothing. His fat ego blocks him from running a business.

Mistakes happen. It’s what you do to handle them that matters.

What does Trip do? Nothing.

trainwreck GIF

damn you are on it! Did this just happen? and were the vials more of @TripleBSolutions
Few hours ago. And yes, Trip's. We decided to filter it since it's a good skill to have and he'll wait for test results to see if it's salvageable.

What compound did you find the floaters in?
OPSEC OPSEC OPSEC

Perhaps we would have a better idea if he was willing to give even the most basic of info.
You keep shooting yourself in the foot Trip. I was going to give you a real answer to the above question but now you can have more snark. You need to learn to check your ego and STFU for 10 minutes.

I'm asking for info, not his address. He ignored the same questions last time.
Is it frustrating having your basic questions ignored?

As @cochino has stated, I'm not your QA department. That's your job. I hope you see the cruel irony in your constant refusal to answer questions about your process by stating OPSEC. By refusing to tell us about your process, you've also robbed yourself of the opportunity to receive feedback and a chance to improve your process where you may have flaws or outdated practices. In short, by attempting to 'protect' yourself, you've caused your own downfall.

Not that I recommend/suggest anyone inject any floater gear into their bodies...kinda just playing devil’s advocate here...but what would happen if you injected filter material like the floater in @Zaaz’s pics. Is that filter material itself cause for a serious infection....surely there have been thousands of meat heads that have injected these little threads into their asses...just curious to hear some opinions/experiences.

The BA keeps the liquid sterile. But you’re injecting foreign matter into your muscle. There is always a chance that this can cause a sterile abscess as your body works to fight the foreign matter. That wouldn’t be good.

Trip has learned the "secret " to staying here on meso. Following the cunty Protocols set by the offshore sellers. Stick around long enough and we forget about him and leave. You are a drug dealer and should conduct yourself like one.

Fuck you @TripleBSolutions you're a dodgy cunt and can't seem to answer basic Meso questions or demands.

If @Gbro were still around he would do this!

b0917f9e820223b8e42684ffda40d3cd.png

The BA keeps the liquid sterile. But you’re injecting foreign matter into your muscle. There is always a chance that this can cause a sterile abscess as your body works to fight the foreign matter. That wouldn’t be good.

He should fucking know this! This isn't a damn Ted talk on how to conduct himself anymore. Why do we keep fucking mentoring him lol!??

This is not a dig a you. You have been on this dude since day one.

Few hours ago. And yes, Trip's. We decided to filter it since it's a good skill to have and he'll wait for test results to see if it's salvageable.

OPSEC OPSEC OPSEC

You keep shooting yourself in the foot Trip. I was going to give you a real answer to the above question but now you can have more snark. You need to learn to check your ego and STFU for 10 minutes.

Is it frustrating having your basic questions ignored?

As @cochino has stated, I'm not your QA department. That's your job. I hope you see the cruel irony in your constant refusal to answer questions about your process by stating OPSEC. By refusing to tell us about your process, you've also robbed yourself of the opportunity to receive feedback and a chance to improve your process where you may have flaws or outdated practices. In short, by attempting to 'protect' yourself, you've caused your own downfall.
You have a very obvious alternative motive. I asked you for info including what compound you found the floater in when you made your first claim. You continued to respond but ignored questions that any source would want to know about.

Yes, filters are flushed. I keep a log of how much liquid is pushed through filters and they are changed frequently.

I brew in very large batches. To have a filter deteriorate to that degree would be very noticeable. The other option is that I simply did not care about my filtering process but if this were the case it would be a widespread issue. Multiple vets ordered from me during my BOGO. I ask that they please examine their vials and check thoroughly for floaters and report back. I checked all of my vials, including all of the vials in that same batch of Test E, and found not a single floater.

He had six vials of Test E

Next question?

You have a very obvious alternative motive. I asked you for info including what compound you found the floater in when you made your first claim. You continued to respond but ignored questions that any source would want to know about.

Yes, filters are flushed. I keep a log of how much liquid is pushed through filters and they are changed frequently.

I brew in very large batches. To have a filter deteriorate to that degree would be very noticeable. The other option is that I simply did not care about my filtering process but if this were the case it would be a widespread issue. Multiple vets ordered from me during my BOGO. I ask that they please examine their vials and check thoroughly for floaters and report back. I checked all of my vials, including all of the vials in that same batch of Test E, and found not a single floater.

6 vials test e

Can you read?

Members here get the benefit of the doubt. Not you bitch! Remember you're just another drug dealer. Casting shade on shitty reports is not a good look. This isn't SST and you can't pay to be bailed out.

You're finished.

One question from me. Are you a ginger???
I don't think MESO members are stupid. If anything most of you have proven very intelligent. You cannot see anything weird about his claim?

I'm not asking for you to give me a break, I am asking for you to be fair. Someone is playing dirty.

I don't think MESO members are stupid. If anything most of you have proven very intelligent. You cannot see anything weird about his claim?

I'm not asking for you to give me a break, I am asking for you to be fair. Someone is playing dirty.

Come right out and say it. What to you is strange about this claim and why?

Stop the bullshit and be direct.

They are, Trip. We don't need this. Grab your purse, we're taking your relabled gear and getting the hell out of here.

Really? Multiple vets from here ordered from you? And how exactly would you know that?

As far as the rest its been rehashed. Your almost accusatory and demanding here.

Oh and did I mention redundant :rolleyes: