Triple B Solutions

There is absolutely no way for me to prove this to you. Sorry. You can keep calling me a fraud but no one will ever be scammed by me.

There's no way to prove any of your bullshit stories, but that didn't stop you from starting this thread with one.

C'mon, big time. Which explanation is it? You lied about the volume of sales, you're a rebrand or you and your mentor are one and the same or you share a living space.

Pick one or fabricate your own story. Take your time. Make it epic!

He’s busy

Anyone order recently? Like yesterday or today?

You will not get bullied. I haven’t bullied any of his customers except the one guy that whored his review to get a $25 credit. That’s it.

I’m just genuinely curious to see if there’s any recent orders.
I ordered a couple bags of sdrol and a few bottles of mast yesterday to go with the mast I have currently. (didn't have enough mast on hand).

Will the mast affect my blood tests when I do It with the tren and test? I'll take bloods a few weeks after the 4 weeks of sdrol if this affects my bloods also.

But I AM NOT currently planning on doing this cycle for like 2 to 3 months. So I am sure by that time, he will have results and bloods from others.

I ordered a couple bags of sdrol and a few bottles of mast yesterday to go with the mast I have currently. (didn't have enough mast on hand).

Will the mast affect my blood tests when I do It with the tren and test? I'll take bloods a few weeks after the 4 weeks of sdrol if this affects my bloods also.

But I AM NOT currently planning on doing this cycle for like 2 to 3 months. So I am sure by that time, he will have results and bloods from others.

You’re a repeat customer.

But to answer your question, Tren is going to affect your bloods far more than masteron will. Masteron alone is fairly mild and will only wack your lipids. Tren is already gangbanging your lipids. Test/mast/Tren is a common cycle.

Superdrol at the end will also effect your bloods. Tren and Superdrol is a powerful combo but it’ll have sides. Tren will mess with your sleep and run you down. SDrol will compound that by making you feel lethargic.

If you can make it thru you should kick ass with that. Or you could feel like ass.

What weekly doses?

He’s busy

Anyone order recently? Like yesterday or today?

You will not get bullied. I haven’t bullied any of his customers except the one guy that whored his review to get a $25 credit. That’s it.

I’m just genuinely curious to see if there’s any recent orders.
I ordered previously and wanted some more, and something else to add to the stack, but I’m holding off due to all this... mayhem.

There is absolutely no way for me to prove this to you. Sorry. You can keep calling me a fraud but no one will ever be scammed by
Why do u think the floater issue is so sketchy? It seems you were wary of him bc he said even pharma has floaters sometimes which I've also read about. Also for what purpose would he lie he didn't even want the refund for a logical reason(worried about his job and opsec) also many people take labels off bc they are hard to check sometimes. He had other vials of yours and a crumpled note for meso.

Everyone has even said it's not the end of the world for one tiny floater of filter material to slip bye, but the way you handled it was very very poor. You do not speak to customers properly. It's like you try to but then you add little dickhead remarks at the end.

Why do u think the floater issue is so sketchy? It seems you were wary of him bc he said even pharma has floaters sometimes which I've also read about. Also for what purpose would he lie he didn't even want the refund for a logical reason(worried about his job and opsec) also many people take labels off bc they are hard to check sometimes. He had other vials of yours and a crumpled note for meso.

Everyone has even said it's not the end of the world for one tiny floater of filter material to slip bye, but the way you handled it was very very poor. You do not speak to customers properly. It's like you try to but then you add little dickhead remarks at the end.

The only thing that he can deem sketchy is the guy would not email him the order number and dox himself even after he was called out and replied with a photo with crumpled paper and Trips vials with labels on. He basically went for every excuse but the possibility of him having 1 rare floater. Customer is always wrong with his SST attitude he's trying to bring here.

You’re a repeat customer.

But to answer your question, Tren is going to affect your bloods far more than masteron will. Masteron alone is fairly mild and will only wack your lipids. Tren is already gangbanging your lipids. Test/mast/Tren is a common cycle.

Superdrol at the end will also effect your bloods. Tren and Superdrol is a powerful combo but it’ll have sides. Tren will mess with your sleep and run you down. SDrol will compound that by making you feel lethargic.

If you can make it thru you should kick ass with that. Or you could feel like ass.

What weekly doses?
I was planning the sdrol at 30mg for the first 4 weeks.
Basically a kick start. I took sdrol before, but I don't think I got shit out of it forreal. Tbh, I've done dbol, sdrol, anavar, tbol, adrol, winstrol and never feel shit or get any gains it don't seem. From different sources and all the injectables I got were legit, so it don't make sense. Like I dont respond well to orals. And I have done astronomical doses sometimes just to see. Lol.

Anyways back on subject.
30mg sdrol first 4 weeks
300 test e 16 to 20 weeks
750 tren e 16 to 20 weeks
750 mast e 16 to 20 weeks
Maybe this liquid anavar last 8 weeks at 100mg ed.
Also currently on optis grey tops at 4iu daily.
I have never did gh and wanted to try it for 6 months, hence why I don't want to start my cycle for two or three months to see how the GH affects me alone.

I am doing a blood test for my igf levels within the next 4 weeks and I wanna do another one about 6 weeks into the AAS.

I'm not saying tren doesn't fuck me up with shit. Idk about on the inside of my body, but the only thing I get side effect wise is night sweats after about 21 days and that lasts for a few days or so, a short temper, and cardio is shit. Lol.

I've been holding off on talking about this because I was hoping he would come back or use one of the veterans here as a middleman to confirm information. I have voiced a good bit of my concerns regarding this issue in the thread but some veteran members are aware.

Yes, pharma products can have particles. They often do. You would be amazed what you are injecting into your body after drawing from an ampule. ISO standard is a fairly lax visual inspection done in a controlled lighting environment against a black and white background. Standards are fluid based on the opacity of the compound, vials, and other factors. Yes it was something that seemed odd for him to bring up.

The only thing that he can deem sketchy is the guy would not email him the order number and dox himself even after he was called out and replied with a photo with crumpled paper and Trips vials with labels on. He basically went for every excuse but the possibility of him having 1 rare floater. Customer is always wrongwith his SST attitude he's trying to bring here.
Bingo! @TripleBSolutions you don't listen to us and when you do it is selective. You have a habit of being disingenuous to your customers here.

welcome back, we've missed your productive contributions to this thread.
you can fuck off too fool. Like any of you post anything productive. Between you and bigbalddipshit guy, all you guys do is troll the underground source section. Nothing else in this forum is important, but this sub forum apparently..

you can fuck off too fool. Like any of you post anything productive. Between you and bigbalddipshit guy, all you guys do is troll the underground source section. Nothing else in this forum is important, but this sub forum apparently..
No. Shackleford is most definitely not a troll. BBBG is quite intelligent even if we don't see eye to eye.

I've been holding off on talking about this because I was hoping he would come back or use one of the veterans here as a middleman to confirm information. I have voiced a good bit of my concerns regarding this issue in the thread but some veteran members are aware.

Yes, pharma products can have particles. They often do. You would be amazed what you are injecting into your body after drawing from an ampule. ISO standard is a fairly lax visual inspection done in a controlled lighting environment against a black and white background. Standards are fluid based on the opacity of the compound, vials, and other factors. Yes it was something that seemed odd for him to bring up.
If anything he was trying to make it not sound so bad for ur sake, and yet u use that against him. Just another opportunity to show ur resolve to be a good source and u let us down. All u had to say was you deeply apologize and everyone please check ur vials just incase this isnt a single error and you'll recheck all stock and processes and refund if he wishes. You'll get some hate for sure but still respect for fixing an issue.

136 pages in and the only purpose this source serves is that you don't have to burn your retinas viewing SST to get the contact information for Synergy Forge.

You can stay within the confines of Meso and buy the same gear, made with the same raws, for the same exact price, it's just wrapped in a different label.

Not what i would call a great business model... or even a reason to exist, but if it's good enough you desperate sumbitches, it's good enough for me.

Vetting complete. Welcome to Meso, Triple Synergy Forge.

If anything he was trying to make it not sound so bad for ur sake, and yet u use that against him. Just another opportunity to show ur resolve to be a good source and u let us down. All u had to say was you deeply apologize and everyone please check ur vials just incase this isnt a single error and you'll recheck all stock and processes and refund if he wishes. You'll get some hate for sure but still respect for fixing an issue.
I am sorry for not handling it this way. I wanted more information as I believe any source in my position would and I had every intention of making things right if I could. Several things were very odd about that situation and he refused to share much information. You are right, I could have handled the situation better.

I am sorry for not handling it this way. I wanted more information as I believe any source in my position would and I had every intention of making things right if I could. Several things were very odd about that situation and he refused to share much information. You are right, I could have handled the situation better.

What difference would this “information” you are seeking make on the floater?

No vet here is going to assist any source in collecting info. That’s shilly shit. Why would you expect our help? What’s that do for MESO?

Now if a customer wants help with handling a source’s mess-up he’d have 10 vets volunteer in a second. Members stick with members here, not with the source.

What benefit is one floater? Who is your competition here that is so nefarious? That’s romper room shit.

My final count is over 30% of the vials - can't say exact % because of OPSEC* - contain at least 1 strand of contaminant. I'm almost positive it's filter material not hair or insect legs or anything gross like that.

@TripleBSolutions In the interest of helping your future customers since you seem intent on hanging on, walk us through your filtering process. Something is wrong there. I don't brew but from what little I've read, you should run a waste batch of oil through the filter first before you run your gear. This ensures that loose filter material gets flushed out. Do you do this? When you have the time, please fill us in on the rest of your process in detail. Not saying this to be a dick, but if you have a fault in your process, someone will chime in. This will help you make better, cleaner product.

As for your visual inspection. Clearly it's not very good or I'm too good. I don't know the iso standard, but my process is the following:

Peel off label and remove glue residue with alcohol.
Turn off the lights
Wipe with 90% alcohol that flashes off quickly without streaks
Place on a 600 lumen mini flashlight**
Examine from different angles.
If unsure if interior or exterior, twist rapidly and stop abruptly. Anything inside the vial will keep spinning.

Using this method I can find particles that I couldn't otherwise in a normally lit room with an phone flashlight.

Such as this new floater which I initially missed under normal lighting.
https://ibb.co/4gwSyS3
https://ibb.co/LZzzHy8

That is not normal for a customer. No customer would act like you have here. I doubt a regular customer would know about particle contamination in pharmaceuticals.
FYI, I picked this forum because I like to read and many vets here like to read. Journal articles, industry handbooks, etc, you name it. You're not dealing with 'normal customers' and standards that are good enough for naive high school kids and beach juicers don't pass here. Rise to the occasion.

Any chance you can take a picture with different lighting. More like this tren I just made?

P.s. don't even ask I only do this for myself. I will never source.
Like this? https://ibb.co/0Xfc2xk
Not very interesting and I can't see any floaters like this.

*See how obnoxious this is Trip?
**https://www.amazon.com/LUMINTOP-EDC-AA-Flashlight-Compatible/dp/B08L9FHBM8/ref=pd_sbs_6?pd_rd_w=tiQOq&pf_rd_p=527ea27c-adf6-4b67-9c5f-265eb29e0622&pf_rd_r=ZBCHE6RP4G9JJEE137YZ&pd_rd_r=e3af72ab-e8e7-4877-b4e0-d632bd1a4db3&pd_rd_wg=k1Msc&pd_rd_i=B08L9CYCGL&th=1 (This one is decent)