Triple B Solutions

@janoshik I didn’t know you did consulting on the side. Is this true? You’re explaining math so another lab guy can take business away from you?
Would it be possible for you to wait until we have something conclusive? I'm sure this is already annoying for Jano to navigate and he is busy. It would be pretty stupid for me to lie and piss off not only meso but the person responsible for testing my products.

It’s blowing my mind that anyone thinks this is actually a “new member.”
Try not to think to hard about it and save yourself some brain cells, you're going to need them. Fact of the matter is, I am a "new member". Believe what you may, makes no difference to me. But as I said before, more of the conspiracy bullshit. Base your arguments or points around facts.. as you did with your last post on the questionable raws tests and chain of custody. Otherwise you just sound childish.

Would it be possible for you to wait until we have something conclusive? I'm sure this is already annoying for Jano to navigate and he is busy. It would be pretty stupid for me to lie and piss off not only meso but the person responsible for testing my products.

I’ve spoken to Jano a number of times. I’m not bothering him.

Fucking cancel culture. You think you can determine who I speak too?

That's not exactly how this works. He can certainly verify the test conducted was proper if he has the proper information.
Even if he gets the original data from the report, he cannot verify where that data came from.

Because he did not have custody of the sample or reference.

Make sense?

Try not to think to hard about it and save yourself some brain cells, you're going to need them. Fact of the matter is, I am a "new member". Believe what you may, makes no difference to me. But as I said before, more of the conspiracy bullshit. Base your arguments or points around facts.. as you did with your last post on the questionable raws tests and chain of custody. Otherwise you just sound childish.

So bad for members to discuss stuff w/o facts.

But when someone finds a floater the source rattles off about how the guy isn’t a “normal customer” and how he must work for a “competitor”. But that’s not conspiracy bullshit.

Lol, like any established lab thinks this guy is competition? Nevermind there’s really no other domestic UGL here on MESO to compete with.

You’re the one that sounds childish btw. No one is siding with your profound observations.

Even if he gets the original data from the report, he cannot verify where that data came from.

Make sense?

It’s a waste of effort anyway. There’s ZERO accountability associated with an anonymous tester. Jano has accountability in the sense that if he fucks around people complain, his reputation is trashed and he loses business. The random guy can do whatever the fuck he wants.

How’s a random tester have access to the list of steroid standards anyway for Mass Spec calibration. And that doesn’t leave bread crumbs in the instruments memory?

I'm not trying to cancel you at all and I am sorry if it came across that way. I was attempting to be polite to Jano. As far as I know he is waiting for more information or looking at the information.

I'm not trying to cancel you at all and I am sorry if it came across that way. I was attempting to be polite to Jano. As far as I know he is waiting for more information or looking at the information.

Make sense?
If you are responding to this issue, I would appreciate a response to post above.

So bad for members to discuss stuff w/o facts.

But when someone finds a floater the source rattles off about how the guy isn’t a “normal customer” and how he must work for a “competitor”. But that’s not conspiracy bullshit.

Lol, like any established lab thinks this guy is competition? Nevermind there’s really no other domestic UGL here on MESO to compete with.

You’re the one that sounds childish btw. No one is siding with your profound observations.

I agree that the defensive response was a complete misstep, but was as a full refund offered, provided he supplied the order info to be verified? And the response was no thx you'll probably dox me? We can argue semantics all day, or we can be realistic on both sides of the plate.

I respect that you want good, safe, reliable sources here, or nothing. The intent here is commendable ... Execution is just a little out there.

Do you plan to patronize his business if he gets to an acceptable standard in your eyes?

If you are responding to this issue, I would appreciate a response to post above.
Thank you for not calling me names. @Iron_Yuppie pretty much hit the nail on the head and explained it very well. I'm avoiding commenting on this because I don't have enough information to do so yet. I can speculate but that's not very helpful. I know that there was communication between the person Syn used and Jano regarding testing.

If you actually had been reading since the first page then you would know that the members were actually helpful in guiding this thread in a productive direction..

It was the source.. who actually is steering this ship, that took it in another direction with his deceptive answers and question avoidance.

That type of behaviour causes distrust, and because MESO has seen its share of scammers and the like, it causes people to remember the worst case scenario and assume the possibility of it happening again..

I agree that the defensive response was a complete misstep, but was as a full refund offered, provided he supplied the order info to be verified? And the response was no thx you'll probably dox me? We can argue semantics all day, or we can be realistic on both sides of the plate.

I respect that you want good, safe, reliable sources here, or nothing. The intent here is commendable ... Execution is just a little out there.

Do you plan to patronize his business if he gets to an acceptable standard in your eyes?

I’ve turned down refund offers myself. Do you want to know why? Receiving bitcoins from a drug dealer is more risky than sending them to a drug dealer.

I’ve already said @TripleBSolutions has ZERO idea who may be his potential customer. If I order (maybe I already have) he would never know. Anyone that links their screen name with their address is naive. He’d have no idea who I am.

I'm sorry there is zero chance a 1 post andy comes in here and gets this deep into TripleB's shit LOL this is 100% fucking Syn or someone from SST who is a nuthugger.

No one is buying this shit at all, so your first and only posts are just getting knee deep in the TripleB drama you have nothing to do with since day 1? Makes sense.

Trip sure does have quite a few white knights floating around Meso for him.

@TripleBSolutions Was that photoshop chart made from tests that were performed by Jano? I think that's what @BigBaldBeardGuy means. There is no way he can nor should Jano analyze and verify tests performed by super secret tester that Syn uses in the US?

If they're based on his verified tests on his site then yes he can cross reference for you.

I'm sorry there is zero chance a 1 post andy comes in here and gets this deep into TripleB's shit LOL this is 100% fucking Syn or someone from SST who is a nuthugger.

No one is buying this shit at all, so your first and only posts are just getting knee deep in the TripleB drama you have nothing to do with since day 1? Makes sense.

Trip sure does have quite a few white knights floating around Meso for him.

@TripleBSolutions Was that photoshop chart made from tests that were performed by Jano? I think that's what @BigBaldBeardGuy means. There is no way he can nor should Jano analyze and verify tests performed by super secret tester that Syn uses in the US?

If they're based on his verified tests on his site then yes he can cross reference for you.
I'm not a scientist. If what I understand is correct Jano can look at the data and determine if the test was done properly. He can correct me if I'm wrong. I'm also not fully privy to the discussions between Jano and Syns tester. I know that Jano talked to him and I've been told he helped with the process in some manner. That's all I have. I don't know if Jano has the information he needs yet.

I'm not a scientist. If what I understand is correct Jano can look at the data and determine if the test was done properly. He can correct me if I'm wrong. I'm also not fully privy to the discussions between Jano and Syns tester. I know that Jano talked to him and I've been told he helped with the process in some manner. That's all I have. I don't know if Jano has the information he needs yet.

So this will be @janoshik verifying the testing/results on raws he had no chain of custody on? I don't understand, unless these were Jano results repurposed into the chart that Jano could cross check in his database of results how does this help?

At most he can just say "yes that chart looks like Tren" no?

I think you need to fucking expedite those tests ASAP not sure why you chose Friday end of week this week to send them off after you knew your first batch was scuffed. Just moving goal posts imo.

That’s the beauty of this forum. My “execution” can be whatever I’d like it to be. Oh no.... Synergy Forge thinks it’s “out there”. What will I do? I need you to like me. Your acceptance triggers the dopamine release I crave.

Quit the shit @51mesa if your boy needs this much help, he’s not going to be able to pay back the money fir raws.

Both of you need to stay over at SST where you only get 1 or 2 posts to your threads each day. You can’t handle this over here. That’s ok, very few can.

That’s the beauty of this forum. My “execution” can be whatever I’d like it to be. Oh no.... Synergy Forge thinks it’s “out there”. What will I do? I need you to like me. Your acceptance triggers the dopamine release I crave.

Quit the shit @51mesa if your boy needs this much help, he’s not going to be able to pay back the money fir raws.

Both of you need to stay over at SST where you only get 1 or 2 posts to your threads each day. You can’t handle this over here. That’s ok, very few can.
@BigBaldBeardGuy, I'm fairly certain Grim isn't Syn. Generally when someone comes in here to defend me it makes you upsent and you take that out on me. I don't have other accounts on MESO and I haven't asked anyone to come defend me. I have asked for honest reviews.

@BigBaldBeardGuy, I'm fairly certain Grim isn't Syn. Generally when someone comes in here to defend me it makes you upsent and you take that out on me. I don't have other accounts on MESO and I haven't asked anyone to come defend me. I have asked for honest reviews.

You must really like me. You totally ignored the other three guys that pointed it out before me. I’ll be the lightening rod.

Why the fuck would he care whether I “patronize” you if you meet my standards. To use your words, does that sound like a “normal customer”.

And my explanation of why testing raws and product didn’t illicit any response from him. He’s only here to distract and steer things to be beneficial to you.

Where did I get upset and take it out on you?

But since you mentioned it... how we doing with the floaters???

There you go. You got your wish. I took it out on you.

You must really like me. You totally ignored the other three guys that pointed it out before me. I’ll be the lightening rod.

Why the fuck would he care whether I “patronize” you if you meet my standards. To use your words, does that sound like a “normal customer”.

And my explanation of why testing raws and product didn’t illicit any response from him. He’s only here to distract and steer things to be beneficial to you.

Where did I get upset and take it out on you?

But since you mentioned it... how we doing with the floaters???
LMAO "will you patronize him after" I missed that, ay Mesa how ya doin it's been awhile like....24 hours.