Triple B Solutions

You know how sketchy the information is. You happen to know more than most people in this thread do about how his behavior appeared.

Grim isn't Syn. Syn isn't me. I don't have fake accounts.

So is that an “ignore and hope it goes away”?

Who cares about the refund and the order info. What have you done, if anything to make sure that doesn’t happen again?

You know how sketchy the information is. You happen to know more than most people in this thread do about how his behavior appeared.

It should not be this hard. If you just did some things that were asked it wouldnt be like this.
A couple lab photos,
A couple stock photos,
A couple raw photos,
Then test results.

thats it. Nobody would he hounding you like this. You could even just send the photos privately instead of an open forum.

we all want the same thing. A good clean honest lab. One that everyone could by from.

if you have good test results and just answered questions, BBG would even but from you.

Edit- if you do these things you would have so much busniness you would t be able to keep up.

Your reply to it was even sketchier.
Thousands of vials? No, i didn't forget.

You've barely been around long enough to sell hundreds of vials. Syn on the other hand... thousands of vials makes sense.

You're a liar. One way or the other. You either lied about volume, being a rebrand or being Syn. After reading your intros at SST and all the other far fetched mentor bullshit, i believe it's the latter. If not, the two of you goofs are sitting side by side high fiving each other every time some one here orders from your joint venture.

I am me. That's is it.

Also recall stating I'd stop calling the bullshit out, but others wanted to keep the torch going.

I myself am still curious of a couple outstanding questions so I'll be watching.

I am me. That's is it.

Also recall stating I'd stop calling the bullshit out, but others wanted to keep the torch going.

I myself am still curious of a couple outstanding questions so I'll be watching.
Feel free to ask questions if I've missed them.

Your reply to it was even sketchier.
Thousands of vials? No, i didn't forget.

You've barely been around long enough to sell hundreds of vials. Syn on the other hand... thousands of vials makes sense.

You're a liar. One way or the other. You either lied about volume, being a rebrand or being Syn. After reading your intros at SST and all the other far fetched mentor bullshit, i believe it's the latter. If not, the two of you goofs are sitting side by side high fiving each other every time some one here orders from your joint venture.
No. You would be surprised. I don't feel like it's smart to talk about specifics on a clearnet forum. You can speculate but I am not sure how you would like me to prove this to you.

A floater concern was raised. You have voiced your suspicions about the validity of the claim, but, are you taking this seriously? What are you doing to ensure the vials going out your door today dont contain any floaters?

I am me. That's is it.

If you haven't noticed, many questions need to be asked 5x before they receive an answer. If you're that curious, ask. Otherwise don't hold your breath hoping that SynTrip will go back and address them.

No. You would be surprised. I don't feel like it's smart to talk about specifics on a clearnet forum. You can speculate but I am not sure how you would like me to prove this to you.

You're a conman. Your story stinks and with your alter ego Syn selling the same items (and more) for the same exact price, you serve absolutely no purpose.

A floater concern was raised. You have voiced your suspicions about the validity of the claim, but, are you taking this seriously? What are you doing to ensure the vials going out your door today dont contain any floaters?
I didn't even sleep last night I spent so much time going through vials, looking for something I may have missed, checked my filters, customers that had questions regarding the issue were encouraged to check their vials. I offered that if they wanted to take the labels off their vials to check I would ship them out new labels at my cost.

Last edited:
You're a conman. Your story stinks and with your alter ego Syn selling the same items (and more) for the same exact price, you serve absolutely no purpose.
Yet not a single person has ever been conned. Despite all the problems real or not I could have taken the easy road but I'm still here. If there is something that needs to be fixed I'll fix it. No one has ever not received an order from me. No one will ever be exit scammed.

I'll continue to do the right thing for my customers. I'll eventually have more testing then any of the labs you mentioned. I will address and fix problems if they come up.

You do know questions have the “?” at the end. Right?????
This thread moves very fast and I have work to do. I have devoted a ton of time to this thread and I am trying really hard to answer every question.

I will have to take a short break from MESO and focus on work. I hope that is understandable if not every question is answered immediately.

He’s busy

Anyone order recently? Like yesterday or today?

You will not get bullied. I haven’t bullied any of his customers except the one guy that whored his review to get a $25 credit. That’s it.

I’m just genuinely curious to see if there’s any recent orders.

Yet not a single person has ever been conned. Despite all the problems real or not I could have taken the easy road but I'm still here. If there is something that needs to be fixed I'll fix it. No one has ever not received an order from me. No one will ever be exit scammed.

I'll continue to do the right thing for my customers. I'll eventually have more testing then any of the labs you mentioned. I will address and fix problems if they come up.

We've all been conned. You've been lying to everyone. You got frazzled with the floater complaint and said too much.

Spin us a story of how someone who joined SST 5 months ago could sell thousands of vials.

OPSEC, right? Fuck you, you fraud.

We've all been conned. You've been lying to everyone. You got frazzled with the floater complaint and said too much.

Spin us a story of how someone who joined SST 5 months ago could sell thousands of vials.

OPSEC, right? Fuck you, you fraud.
There is absolutely no way for me to prove this to you. Sorry. You can keep calling me a fraud but no one will ever be scammed by me.